Tell me the truth

How bad is it for Ukraine right now?

Attached: file.png (1048x791, 1.51M)

It's 'you gave up your nukes and Russia is invading you right now' tier. Similar to 'you haven't finished developing nukes yet and America smells oil on you' tier.
I'm sure they'll be fine. They have the Avengers.

What you mean? Ukraine is winning so much that they decided to pull back to make it fair for Russia. They even had to pretend to have their azog guys captured to give Russians a sense of hope.

Ukrainistan will be no more soon.

>that retreat line
What a huge cope, you know catastrophe happened during this

The air fryer is beginning to close

I keep expecting them to collapse suddenly and totally but it's not happening.

Yeah that's a rout

they are clearly winning, cant you see?

umm they didn't get captured, they evacuated to russian held territory

Ukraine is fucked beyond all reason. The ukranian government just doesn't care about number of deaths. They want their troops to stand their group until the last soldier dies. We are watching the outcome of this insane strategy.

The eastern front is completely fucked. Not even memeing or demoralizing. Ruskies still have to capture most of Donetsk oblast though

I don't think it is very bad.

What should they do? Tell everyone that 50k people died for nothing, they were wrong about disrespecting the dead and that the word of the year is not "eboshim orkiv" but SVINOREZ and give up?

nobody says ukraine wins, ukraine doesn't losing yet

russia put everything to close this pocket and it's taking 4 months and significant losses
at this point russia use it numerous advantage

And we are talking about country that discussing new world order, annexation of klaipeda or suwalki corridor this kind of military power. Only nukes saving our ass from NATO joining Ukraine.

desu, i'd rather die than having to live under russian ruling.

Should be fine.

Attached: 1655952741742m.jpg (1024x608, 176.6K)

IT's better to do it than wait for 100k Ukranians die, but again the president is a jew so he doesn't really care

Why does being encircled mean almost certain death?

Attached: 1656033253467.jpg (880x778, 193.88K)

Forget the war, Ukraine has nonexistent GDP and is Zimbabwe tier without billions in monthly handouts from NATO. Once the gibs dry up whatever remains is totally and utterly economically fucked.

It’s fine. Russia is only taking over the Russian parts that weren’t really part of Ukraine

It is unironically over. Russia will capture at least half of ukraine and it will be a stealmate onwards. They will turn ukraine to syria 2.0. Than they will accelerate the collapse, die offs begin and anarchy starts. After some time the NWO government comes to save us and everyone want it. Everyone wants to return to their normal lives.
It is over. I repeat, it is over.

Attached: 1635984614323.gif (596x800, 36.2K)

They are running on a massive deficit. The interesting question is who’s going to pay back the debt and how do we stop all the weapons and trained ‘volunteers’ that are inevitably going to flood europe.

>the truth
God of abraham uhhh russia ehhh euuhhu h computer code

How the fuck can encirclements still be a thing in modern warfare? Nigger you can see from space the enemy is surrounding you, just retreat you dumb ape.

>whatever remains is totally and utterly economically fucked
this is the scope of the NATO war in first place, not to leave a functional state to the enemy, do not repeat the same error twice, like they did with Crimea.

Attached: uka.png (400x527, 83.03K)