Why aren't developed countries having babies? Almost every European country has a fertility rate below the 2...

Why aren't developed countries having babies? Almost every European country has a fertility rate below the 2.1 needed to maintain the population

Attached: 1656069798089.png (1022x767, 141.33K)

Attached: 1656069805620.png (1036x1400, 110.32K)

Birth control, abortion, both man and women being required to work due to cost of living, daycare costs, decadent lifestyles.

>both man and women being required to work due to cost of living
tl;dr jews

Women want to partner with men who earn more than them but they also want men to earn less than them as well

This

You're asking a board where 90% of posters are virgins.

Directly affected

Don't forget faggotry

So is are result of cuckery of wamen freedom. Kek.

> developed countries
> average Asian male penis length: 4.3 inches
> “developed”
What the Jap bitches need is some real colonizer cock.

They're just mad their retarded economic system will crash. They literally moved to a very anti family system where 2 parents have to work full time and are now complaining about the fallout

>Almost

This.
I actually wouldn't worry about the fertility crisis at all if we weren't being flooded with pakis

Chad niggers.

Attached: 1634249214382.png (361x189, 29.59K)

Women's rights have consequences

This is just a boomer breeding cult crying.
The reality is that with coming automation and AI we can have smaller populations and comfortable way of life.
Unfortunately boomers are obsessed about demographics and it always ends with them wanting to import Africans.

Third world countries still obey the biological imperative of fuck, and make children.
Advanced countries are full of people who spend too much time in their heads. IMAGINING breeding (masturbating to pron), preparing to have a family, picking a mate. They're in the 30s, they're in their 40s, JESUS CHRIST SOME HAGS ARE EVEN THEIR FIFTIES! before they have a single kid whereas Jumba over in Wakanda already has 10+ offspring by the same age--if he wasn't killed by a rival tribe--and is likely a grandparent to boot.
The USA fertility rates are worse than Japan, too, but it's covered up by miss importing niggers from Africa and the caravans of mestizo border-jumpers perpetually assaulting the southern border. The economic zone is a vampire sucking the vital life energies out of everybody. The illegals don't pump up the fertility rate for long--the first generation pops out anchor babies, but those anchor babies are showing the same fertility malaise.

> BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT HAVING BABIES WE MUST IMPORT LABOUR HAHAHAHA
Imagine being this fucking retarded, stop buying the jewnigger propaganda that "population must always increase" because its based in a model of economics that literally only jews think is a good idea.

AI and robotics is reducing the need for warm bodies. It would be a great thing, but our overlords want to import a bunch shitskins to increase their market shares, so I made a bunch of kids just to spite my shitlib aunts and childless cousins.

I am 42 and honestly enjoy life, while people with families suffer.
I also live in my parents house and spend money I would waste on rent on sex tourism in South East Asia.

Parents are forced to work their asses off in such stressful environments that there’s no time nor energy left for their children, nor even money due to massive taxation. The state has created institutions to do the parenting instead and grooms them as the institutions get to spend more time with the children than the actual parents. Then there’s the divorce rates as a consequence of the exploitative cultures with policies that enslave the men for a lifetime with alimony and child support without rights to even see the child in the worst case. This decline will continue until the corrupt governments in these countries are being replaced.

Yes, it'll reverse when enough men who don't care are either imported or raised by society breaking down

>rich countries
>Hungary
Offically noticed
BTW, I *LOVE* Budapest, it was one of my favorite places to visit and I will go back one day

Attached: JaffeMemoChart.jpg (1024x758, 219.49K)

Attached: populationcouncildepopulationstudy.png (1052x1256, 459.47K)

42, single, no kids.
Having children never was my desire and really don't see I will ever have one. Being a father seems like slavery for 20 years.

Rich country my arse
How can I consider having a kid when I can't afford a house, or childcare, or basic living standards whole working full time

Dire situation. Chilling.

lmao, japan has a higher fertility rate than europe if you don't count migrants and "new europeans" babbys

>WE GOTTA MAINTAIN THE POPULATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, QUICKLY IMPORT THOSE NIGGERINOS BEFORE WE RUN OUT OF CONSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMERS

Attached: 1575655601678.png (646x731, 37.79K)

That new Disney movie.

They're expensive.
Now if you're a dirt farmer in africa they're another pair of hands to work the fields. And because you aren't going to be spending any money on trivialities like medicine or education they're only costing you food. The one thing you can get with just a little labour, that thing the kid will provide you for free. If they live long enough.

>Why aren't developed countries having babies?

consumerism. rich countries love their useless toys. poor countries love their big families