Take the nukepill

Nuclear energy is the only way forward.

Attached: NU.jpg (275x183, 6.37K)

Nuke me nigga

but it doesn't allow me to virtue signal

Yeah, only problem is Europe doesn't have any Uranium deposits. Closest ones are located in Kazakhstan and Russia.

Guess what country produces half of worlds Uranium?
We will pump Uranium through Nordstream 1 and 2 pipelines instead of natural gas to Europe. That we can do.

As a leftist enviromentalist, I completely agree

Doesn’t Canada have one of biggest deposits?

>Take the nukepill

Attached: TIMESAND___Bob.png (598x610, 551.9K)

Nom nom said cattenom

Australia has the largest estimated deposits

Sure but shipping Uranium halfway across the world is expensive. I also think Canadian Uranium prices are significantly higher.

Australia ?

Finland is self sufficient in uranium production with only 1 mine. Europe has deposits it's only a matter of permits.

Europe doesn't have any much raw ressources anyway

The price of uranium only is 5-10% of the cost of energy produced. Now compare this to gas.

On the whole nothern american continent only one uranium enrichment plant has left somewhere in USA. Africa has the biggest deposits. But what so if they cannot extract nuclear matter from ore and enrich it.
Nuclear energy is some rocket science tier shit.
Rosatom has all the technologies.

Shipping is also cheap af

I wish green niggers understood nuclear is the greenest option we have right now. They can only yell "muh chernobyl". We already have multiple working nuclear plants that could cause muh Chernobyl scenario any moment, we already bit that bullet. Why not just say "fuck it" and just build more plants?

We have enough uranium for 100000 years but keep this secret.

Then advocate for it. Explain it. Fight for it. Makes then understand it’s okay and they might listen

And there will be CONSEQUENCES.

There's a mine about 7-8hrs drive north of me that is the world's largest known uranium deposit. Something like 1/3 of the world's known reserves and despite decades of exploration drilling they still don't know the full extent of it.
Now if only our cuntry wasn't run by dumb cunts and soft cocks we would actually be using it to generate electricity and make weapons.