How did Britain go from being so classy to a nigger and mudslime/pajeet-infested shithole that let Jews import all of...

How did Britain go from being so classy to a nigger and mudslime/pajeet-infested shithole that let Jews import all of their cancer they deal with today? They were also pussified and stripped of their guns. How did the citizens let this happen?

Attached: 475CF7A9-3C7A-4389-8B64-795C4721E246.jpg (2000x3000, 903.45K)

it was hitler unironically
yes he lost the war but inflicted quite a bit of damage to the empire

Britbongs have always been turbo pozzed faggots. That's why we left them for America.

>classy

Uses a picture of a under class mick criminal immigrant Marxist scum bag the original immigrants into England. People like that individual in the picture are half the reason why.

Indians and pakis feel like they're entitled to bongland because the fact that the empire made these shitholes their bitch. Some teacher shot up a school in the 90s. Guns for the most part were largely banned straight away (I think due to popular demand as well). Some guy wrote a book on how to make your own guns and kept getting into trouble for it. Yeah it just fucking sucks.

>peaky blinders
>classy
okay

>America isn't full of turbo pozzed faggots
You're delusional.

> How did Britain go from being so classy to a nigger and mudslime/pajeet-infested shithole that let Jews import all of their cancer they deal with today? They were also pussified and stripped of their guns. How did the citizens let this happen?

(((Christianity))). The religion for dumb white-niggers and women.

>implying your cunt isnt "mudslime/pajeet-infested shithole that let Jews import all of their cancer"

Yeah that's why parishes here are getting demolished and mosques are being built. Sound logic burger.

How the hell was he Marxist? You speaking of the actor or who he portrays?

Early America was based, bongfag.

He was literal a labour mp

Britain population: 67 million
USA population: 330 million
Of course America is gonnansome amount of pozzed faggotry but that's all your country has

When labor won in 1997 and Tony Blair became PM.
After that the Migrant Crisis.

It pretty much was the start of it all when Irish people kept immigrating over here first. Irish people have always been potatoniggers. They're worse than slavs and yet. I sometimes find gingers really attractive. I'm already a mutt with Welsh and Scottish genes I better not be fucking gay-lick as well.

*Churchill
Hitler wanted peace

Sure thing moshe
Praise Christ

>Based
>shipped in loads of niggers

Who he portrays he was a labour MP. Micks are the original tool of the Jew. They were the original weaponised immigrants that ruined WASP politics and unions. They fucking destroyed old established Georgian and Victorian England traditions and politics and they fucking destroyed America two. Just take one look at the Democratic Party and places like Massachusetts.

I have heard about Blair but what exactly did he do?

When exactly?

Was…look at us now. We are pretty much almost at bong status but we still have our guns and knife stabbings aren’t exactly our way of doing things like over there. Hell…we are ways away from using spoons as weapons. We have yet to also see acid as a common weapon like over their from their delightful muzzies and niggers. Our pride parades do it make it up though for globohomo problems. Either way, both places are fucked.

Opened us up to unlimited immigration

>how did britain go frm this to this
>how did germany go from this to this
>how did the us go form this to this
>how did france go from this to this
you know.

Sad honestly. From what I read, the last decent times is when Victoria reigned.

Brits were never classy

Attached: IMG_20220306_134631.jpg (628x382, 126.28K)

This. They hall have some indescribable cuck and massive pussy energy always

Two world wars that destroyed our prosperity, that made us think we needed outsiders to just survive, of course we didn't but it didn't stop the government claiming we did. Most of our decisions during and after WW1 were jew decided.

Lol he has a small penis.

Lol Britain was already in the vice grip clutches of Jews under Victoria. Benjamin Disraeli was a fucking kike and kikes were first allowed sit in parliament under her. The 1836 Tamworth manifesto was really the end of the native people of this land they just didn’t know it yet. Look up the orchestrated Jewish “glorious revolution” (called glorious because it pleased mr schlomostein greatly). Charles I was the last valid ruler of this land.

The english aren't delusional enough to think their country was ever great, unlike the americans.

they sided with jews

America was literally created by radical, French-revolution inspired liberals. It hasn't and will never be based.

I don't think the UK was ever as domestically militant as the US.
Their empire and colonies were outside the isles, that's where they needed the firepower.

On the nigger infestation and classyness, I'm always impressed at how easily westerners forget their own history. Grapes of Wrath, Death of a Salesman, Hard Times, David Copperfield, it takes just 20 or 30 years and all the bitter misery of your domestic white underclass is swiftly and easily forgotten.

"Leftist" love to forget this as well, so they can put their white privilige narrative forward, but the truth of the matter is back in the bad old days most people had it very rough. And although on the outside things seemed neat and tidy, that wasn't for decoration, that was necessity. If you got into any sort of trouble regarding your appearance or demanour that immediately spread to your employer, who then promptly fired you and ostracized you. Which seems appealing to the average poltard until they realise that that's exactly what's going on social media today, masqueraded as virtue and tolerance.

Also the empire employed literal criminals such as "Sir" Francis Drake. Professional scumfuck pirate and robber, but a lovely national hero because he robbed from the enemy imperial power, so he's all good and lovely now. Same with slave trade and East and West India Companies. Indistinguishable from their modern mega-corporation descendants.

Problem started when they didn't have a globe spamming empire to rob anymore, and all those lovely "businessmen" came home and brought their lovely practices with them. The only shame is that the lower class bum who was a sheepfarmer for 200 generations wasn't involved and doesn't deserve the devestation that the ruling classes brought back on his life.

Attached: gotsomebaileys.jpg (900x900, 91.2K)