Faggotry in ancient Greece

There's a couple of things about ancient Greece and faggotry that I've been wondering about for a while.
Firstly, nowadays it's said how in the ancient world they didn't view homosexuality the say way as we do. If a man fucked another in the ass, he wasn't gay, because he was being manly.
To what extent was that true, or is just globohomo retconning of history where they like to insert their pet bioweapons (faggots and niggers) everywhere in history?`
I can certainly imagine that soldiers and sailors get horny on long campaigns and turn to sodomy. But was it just something that certain men did, or was there a culture around it that celebrated it?

Secondly, Socrates and other philosophers had catamites, young boys they fucked. Were the common people alright with these practices, were it only for the degenerate elites?
Socrates was sentenced to death for corrupting the youth. It's usually implied it's due to his philosophical ideas, but maybe it was due to his pederasty.

This is political since it highlights how even viewing history is altered by a contemporary lens. For example in Victorian times they censored some old pictures showing erect penises, since it didn't fit their values. Nowadays it's more like the opposite.

Attached: Grefags.jpg (376x400, 30.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mQ3Z7Qcv2N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get back on my cock finboi

Attached: h6mdluh0zqb61.jpg (1152x1152, 287.57K)

Why post modern art?

A Fin talking about faggotry.

You'd be the expert, cunt.

Can believe I'm related to you disgusting faggots

*can't

shut the fuck up mutt!

Attached: b2b.png (600x650, 227.75K)

Attached: 3b301f9d9004e57c517039c990cab326.jpg (768x960, 128.86K)

I didn't ask about swedes. I already know you're faggots.

Based gronk

>If a man fucked another in the ass, he wasn't gay, because he was being manly.
What if you're the one getting fucked? Still manly or was it like a prison thing where you're seen as the bitch?

mad how they are the only people that did this

It was either fuck another guy in the ass or fuck the wrong women and start a 5 generation family feud . I assume they had whores and female slaves during that time but probably not during war

Attached: 1614287291600.png (1500x716, 395.84K)

the whites cannot accept their past

from what I heard it was common for a philosopher to fuck his wards. It was regarded as payment so even straight had to buckle up and bend over.

The philosophers were generally kinda against that shit tho

A bit longer response but probably the only comprehensive and correct one:

The concept of "homosexuality" was invented in the 19th century by doctors trying to medicalize what Christianity (especially protestantism) considers to be sinful. Every practice that they believed to be morally wrong was declared a disorder by doctors during that time, from women wanting equal rights to sodomy.

For the most of history and across cultures, sexual activity was something that you *do*, not something that you "are*. And sexual activity which didn't result in procreation tended to be viewed comparable to masturbation, as long as it didn't lead to social or health issues it was largely ignored.

In other words, as long as you fathered babies no one gave a shit what you did with another man within the limits of social norms of intimacy / marriage for that community.

The globohomo narrative and lifestyle is just a reaction to pseudoscientific ideas of Victorian scholars and still largely functions within that framework. Both sides try to skew history to their liking and both sides are wrong.

>pederast
is that what they meant by this?
I was always confused by this character, not to go off topic

Attached: the-jesus.gif (560x608, 685.63K)

The stoics opposed this garbage and the stoic texts have actually been getting censored and revised to remove the parts where pederasty was explicitly opposed even though it's all the original stoic translations. Many times the pederasts were completely destroyed in ancient Rome/Greece.

I think he would have seen as a bitch, but I don't really know. That's why I'm asking.

>For the most of history and across cultures, sexual activity was something that you *do*, not something that you "are*. And sexual activity which didn't result in procreation tended to be viewed comparable to masturbation, as long as it didn't lead to social or health issues it was largely ignored.
That's a fairly reasonable explanation.

Based stoics. Can you link to some of their texts?

It means boyfucker.

But Jesus didn't fuck boys did he?
Did Aristotle?
Did Plato?

I never heard about this stuff

>my cock f

Attached: lol.jpg (478x475, 55.7K)

I highly doubt any of them fucked boys. Plato had some proto-communist ideas though about taking away children from the family and having them raised by the state instead though.

youtu.be/mQ3Z7Qcv2N8
If you think the Greeks were big homos then you haven’t learned about the Muslims, the biggest fags of them all. Apparently it was so common in the medieval Arab world that when they spoke about “love” people assumed by default that meant gay partners. (Women were seen as property that didn’t even deserve to be loved). Here’s a fag poem by Abu Nawas for instance:

In the bath-house, the mysteries hidden by trousers
Are revealed to you.
All becomes radiantly manifest.
Feast your eyes without restraint!
You see handsome buttocks, shapely trim torsos,
You hear the guys whispering pious formulas
to one another
('God is Great! ' 'Praise be to God! ')
Ah, what a palace of pleasure is the bath-house!
Even when the towel-bearers come in
And spoil the fun a bit.

Attached: B8D9A2E0-F70B-4C6D-86F9-FB9553B671BF.jpg (500x572, 103.78K)

I think Plato did, although I'm not sure. The narrative nowadays seems to be that many of the philosophers did. At least Socrates certainly did.

the hard thing about researching this is telling the difference between what is true and what is revisionist faggotry. How many faggots want to think they are really based and smart so they say "Nuh uh, Plato ate bussy, I'm like Plato."

What the fuck are they teaching in Finland?

Stop believing in literal fiction written by kike """"""""""''academics"""""""""""" who literally didn't speak a lick of hellenic, you inbred fucking subhumans.

Attached: 1653039517456.png (820x899, 405.03K)

Faggotry wasn't allowed in ancient Greece and there were strict laws against it, leading to death penalty. You can read up on Solon and Lycurgus.
Any supposed ancient art depicting faggotry is made up. All artifacts with this artstyle are extensively documanted and displayed in museums and there is nothing of the sort being depicted in real ones.
Socrates was sentenced to death because he was claiming that his teachings were guided by "the inner voices he had", nothing to do with pederasty. In fact, the word pederasty itself means "mentoring youngings", similar to a modern day teacher saying "I love my students and want them to succeed, I support them as much as I can" or when you get an intern job and you're getting trained by a senior who acts as your mentor.

Bullshit.
>If a man fucked another in the ass, he wasn't gay, because he was being manly.
This applies to many cultures in the world, and even in Prison. It used to be the case here 20-30 years ago, but now both the top and the bottom are considered faggots
>certain men did or was there a culture around it that celebrated it?
Only certain degenerates, the average greek would have hated faggots who engaged in sodomy
>Were the common people alright with these practices, were it only for the degenerate elites?
Only the degenerate.