FREE GIBS FOR NIGGERS

Why do white celebrities and rich faggots only feel bad and help niggers? You see all the time niggers getting free shit, money, scholarships.

Why does nobody help whites and they feel more obligated to help some nigger?

There are struggling whites in this world as well you know

Attached: 16C4FABC-FF0F-4139-B2B3-0F7DAA082193.jpg (2400x2400, 543.27K)

based joe dirt giving the last of his scanty resources to harambe

everyone sees niggers as helpless animals

I hate these bot replies trying to turn 410 into storm front so they can get the government to ban it.

fuck Burger King, and if people want to donate their money to him, sure. who gives a fuck? but I hope you only does a part-time because Jesus Christ. after 27 years He should be a store manager.

>27 years
>at a burger king
How? Does Burger King have some sort of indentured servant program I'm unaware of?

We don't need help, we're the Master Race.

shit i see yall white bitc being helped off that floor after u get in a black mans face and he give u a 2 piece

Absolutely zero ambition.

They thrived on plantations.

The nigger thought that he was living up this his ancestors expectations of being a Kang.

Attached: 1655601288555 WATERMELON_SPLOSION.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

Anyways hello calculators and lovers of animals anyways just tried to catch a nut and all the niggers impeded on every nut and through every facet of noise to interrupt the nut and insults people to say the least also someone just called my phone using the quantum telemetry forecaster and pushed some crackhead shit on some stimulating factors behalf and they are hiding my.notifications and drop down menus for it conveniently it's a meat shield most likely but it's niether here nor there anyways 5740 knightner street seems to do it yet again bunch of wierd old pedophiles and cum rag faggots here also watch the cameras because they went fr.breaking in the room to using metaphysics to project filth in the room to cover their tracks..other than that death to the rebellion. They implicated everything favorable toe in a negative light guy on the right side over my shoulder behind me enters door at this exact typing trying to forecast certain forecast potential to feed to other rats projects energy through his mouth in the most incomprehensible grieving form in order to spite and annoy anyways if you used an x-ray you could see every factor as to why these niggers are obsessed with me and see how many times they projected in here. Also someone is selling them a dream they are purposely ratting on.

The black bastard earned it. So what if he works as a Burger King? It's a respectable title for any american. How can you admonish someone's charity when the corporation obviously doesn't give a shit? At least he's working and not just collecting gibs.

Do you type like this ironically? I learned english from playing games on the internet and you probably go to school and can barely type like a human. Why are you like this, bro?

Oh piss off. With that much experience he could have been a sous-chef at Wendy’s and made some real money.

If this guy worked at McPukes for 27 years he could have gone to 'Mcdonalds University' for free, became a district manager making $200k/yr.
Girl I knew in highschool here did that and everytime I see her she's been promoted to some other management head office position, never spent a dime on tuition

The reward is his weekly pay.

David Spade is a heartless Jew. He doesn't give two shits about this nig nog.

Now maybe you Europeans can start to understand why niggers are hated and despised here in the US. His post is one example, but I can also show you news articles about how young niggers in Detroit have graduated high school and still didn't know how to read.

And just look at picrel, even the AI seems to draw them like it is disgusted by them.

Attached: Notes_220609_123014_28b.jpg (480x551, 86.62K)

Dont bring your racemixing bullshit into this. Wendy a good girl.

There's no way dalle-2 is ever getting a public release.

if you work at a burger place for 27 fucking years, and you don’t run three of them, then you’re fucking retarded and deserve nothing

This isn't a nigger issue. This is a jew problem.