Raw milk

So is the banning of raw milk purely political or is it dangerous as they say?

I've started drinking it for a few days now but the articles I'm reading about it is scaring me to be honest. I got health issues I'm desperate to cure relating my skin and digestion.

Have any of you drunk it and actually known someone that got fucked up from it or is it all bs.

Attached: milkjar_sq-c443a4baaf868fddd42c777e085b1f59a5c88d10.jpg (1000x1000, 86.47K)

Raw milk is banned in america because pathogens can grow in it and poison people. Why don't they ban raw meat with that logic then? lol

It's mostly bs, but like anything people can fuck up and ruin a good thing. Homogenised milk isn't as good for you as real milk.
Don't think itl help with skim issues if you're talking about eczema.

>food and water is poisoned
>fresh food needs to be sterilised with posion in case it becomes poison

Soon they will ban grown your own vegetables and fruits in your garden.

Yes goy, don't buy from farmers, buy our 1% shit pumped full of steroids and artificial additives
By their words anything natural kills you and you should live in a sterile box eating bugs. If natural foods killed you then we wouldn't be here. Fucking retard, start thinking more and asking jewgle for answers less

I live in PA, and we probably have the most lax raw milk laws in the US. I've been drinking it since 2019. There's very little risk or harm involved as long as you use your head. Keep it we'll refrigerated, pitch it after a week or so if you didn't drink it. I never got sick from it and it generally makes me feel pretty good. Bonus when mixed with raw unpasteurized and unheated honey.

People drank it for thousands of years with no issues, but it magically becomes a public health issue after jews gain control of society. Think about it.

I have a very very rare skin condition where it peels off on certain areas. Really desperate to give anything a try.
Understand that I've never drunk it and know no one who drinks it. Which is why I'm asking you.

Have any of you guys cured an ailment with raw milk?

>thousands of years humans eat pure natural foods
>fast forward to 21th century. Nature is dangerous eat only MacDonalds.

If you're unlucky you can get some nasty stomach bug but I don't think it's very common if the milking equipment is kept clean. Safety of raw milk probably depends on where you live. In Finland it's safe and I used to drink it for years because my mother bought it from local farm. I must also say that I drink lactose free homogenized milk because regular causes a little bit of problems sometimes but I can drink raw milk without problems. I think raw milk is better for your health.

I drink it. It doesn't do shit unless you're lactose intolerant like a nigger or a chink. It's not a medical cure, it's just healthy nutrition which prevents ailments that chemicals would give you.

It''s not the magical cure-all health elixir that Any Forums like to meme it as, and neither is it the instant death juice that various government agencies like to portray it as.
Taken from healthy animals in a clean facility it's perfectly fine. I drank it for my whole childhood.

Exactly why they recommend you don't eat raw meat

Attached: 1644622040709.gif (373x498, 945.26K)

Raw milk is banned but jack daniels is ok.

Sounds good, thanks user. How bad are these stomach bugs, will it make one go blind or is it just projectile shitting for a day? Have you gotten ill from it?

I buy from a local farm who'se pretty known, organic and did farming for centuries. So I take it they're good.

You can't sell raw milk in the grocery store because it's impossible to keep it safe during all that time and transportation. You need pasteurization for such an industrial operation.

Banning raw milk from being sold locally by farmers is probably cronyism, perhaps it's over reach by medical establishment.

>mfw I've been drinking raw, chilled milk for 30 years
Don't be retarded. Use your damn brain.

Attached: 1654411474407.gif (220x162, 358.55K)

It was dangerous because we could get animal tb from it. Milk started being pasteurized once that link was made

Pasteurization doesn't add anything it just heats it up

If you'd ever milked a cow you'd know that raw milk often contains pus, blood, dead skin and dirt of all kinds, including from other farm animals i.e. pig shit. Enjoy your staph and worms, fool.

Do people actually drink raw milk? We always heat it to kill pathogens. Maybe they don't grow quickly in your place because it's more cold.

It's one of those issues where while the risk is low for not pasteurizing milk but the cost is basically none.

It's just shitting. You can see if it gives you the shits by drinking a glass or two.

Hi German bro I’m le 65% German from a dna test I did blah blah mutt etc. Anyway I’ve been drinking raw milk daily for about 5 years. I live in California where it’s legal to buy/sell raw milk and let me tell you it’s the best food you can for your body. Before you start drinking raw milk you need to drink raw keifer. You need to build up you me guy biom so you don’t get fucked up by the raw milk. Basically once your gut is good enough you could literally drink salmonella and your body would kill it. Also not vaxxed and work retail the entire pandemic besides lock down and never got Covid and or sick. Also I know a woman with 4 kids all sons and she’s been giving them raw milk since birth and they’re all around 6-11 and not one has broken a bone. I’ve taken some pretty hard falls fishing too and I actually thought I had broken my arm last month because I fell off a rock into some rapids onto a sharp edge rock. I get to shore and my buddy’s like holy shit you landed on your arm. But nothing was broken. My gf also thinks my cum tastes good after I drink a ton of it.

Attached: D28F9004-D959-46C0-B24E-7B4C5B5B0F26.jpg (1471x2048, 339.94K)

I've been drinking raw milk my entire childhood and ever since I've moved to countryside my entire family (children included) is drinking it without any problem. My wife makes cottage cheese from any leftover milk. I use store bought milk rarely now.

add some lemon juice or sour cream leave it for a few days in dark place room temp with cotton cloth on top, put it into the fridge, thank me later.

Attached: 9848204.jpg (901x600, 72.57K)

Most people cook meat... the bacteria etc grows on the surface for the most part. In milk it mixes around in the liquid and can grow faster

We have a literal dairy cartel in this country.
It's cronyism at it's finest. At least for us.

Also I’m phone posting so please forgive the typing errors.

Attached: 25A850F2-F7D7-4929-85F2-4D2985D005B5.jpg (1015x2048, 211.47K)

Go look up video.of industrial cows being milked. Many of them have diseased, bloody tits, and pumped full of hormones. You'll be glad for pasteurized milk.

I drank it once. Nothing happened.

The stomach bugs are EHEC or something like that. It might be bad but I don't think it's lethal for healthy adults. In Finland there have been like couple cases so it's very rare. It's probably caused by someone being too careless while cleaning his milking equipment.

I thought most people heated up the milk too to kill bacteria. Interesting. You learn new stuff about different cultures on pol

>drank it for thousands of years with no issues
Isn’t this survivors bias?

I can hardly imagine something like that in my shithole. My family has cows and goats and we've been drinking and eating natural milk and meat all of our lives except for those times when I were at parties with my pals. Don't let fuckers at government take food from ye, don't let them feed you le bugs.

>buy our 1% shit pumped full of steroids
The hormones are given to the cows... they don't add it to the milk. Idk about Australia but a lot of countries don't allow hormones to be used for milk cows..

Also protip: It will be spoiled faster if there is a storm coming. The same is with raw meat. You will probably notice that it's slightly sour in taste. In that case just leave it for a day or two and make cottage cheese.

Whatever you say raw or pasteurised milk, we all know the best milk is the goat milk.

Too much milk in general is bad for you, as the excess calcium reduces the absorption of lead. (not that you'd get enough with modern food anyway)

For some reason goat milk is much heavier in taste than cow's. At least for my taste. I think it is even fatter than cow one. Nevertheless, it is good.

Did the cows titties get washed/dipped in iodine before milking?
Yes- your good, drink up
No- wash bessies udders dingus
And unless your cow looks like the pale horse from revelations your prolly okay

Attached: 1645815378474s.jpg (238x249, 7.35K)

It's healthy as hell but I don't really like the taste of it.

Alright, but wouldn't you see this if you drank it? Sounds like bullcrap.
Thanks fren, was looking for these anecdotes. Sounds good, I'll give it a try.
But what promted me to drink raw milk was reading about the mayo clinic using it to cure diseases before and reading pic related, which claims to have cured thousands of patients using GOMAD kek. Don't know what to take from it though, I'm desperate to try.

Attached: milk_diet.png (720x1354, 407.08K)

Does goat milk taste like goats? Goat milk cheese smells like goats and I don't even want to taste it.

>So is the banning of raw milk purely political or is it dangerous as they say?
There is no other protein source on the face of the earth that's cleaner than pasteurized milk from the Western World.

It's definitely not political.

Louis Pasteur wasn't Jewish, he wasn't a liberal, he wasn't a globohomo, he wasn't a troon, he just wanted to stop children and adults from getting sick and dying from the pathogens (bacteria) in raw milk, end of story.

Just like everything these days, if it's something people did 100 years ago, it must be good for you.

Dietary trends are so fucking stupid.

>I'm desperate to cure relating my skin and digestion.
So you're drinking unpasteurized milk? That's like trying to cure an ulcer with a bottle of hot sauce.

Attached: Pepe_Juicebox.jpg (1024x820, 90.66K)

>claims to have cured thousands of patients
It's not going to cure anything, except thirst and dry cereal. It's just milk, not a D&D potion.

You cool it down right after milking. Then refrigerate. Pasteurized milk has completely fucked up taste compared to the real thing.
Now let me tell you about the national food of Estonians, hold on to your sides, niggers. You take a glass of raw milk, leave it out on the table overnight. Now it gets nice, thick and clumpy. Now add a few spoons of "kama" (mix of ground barley, rye, pea, maybe oats), mix it and drink it like a man. If you're a kid, add some sugar. Muh "pathogens". Been doing it all my life, and so has everyone in my family in every generation before me. My granny is 84, her mother was 86, her grandmother lived up to be 92. Modern people are detached from nature, and fucking funny to observe, honestly.
There's a book written by a Peace-Corps yankee who came here during the mid 90s, lived with a family, saw an old woman do that with raw milk, and was waiting for a week for the woman to die after he saw her drinking the glass of sour milk. You've been americanized.

Attached: 3145tgre.jpg (1280x1151, 129.1K)

It is all BS on both sides. It is just milk. It is not dangerous, and it is not special. Drinking raw milk will not hurt you, and it will not help you. How are you niggers this fucking stupid?

>Does goat milk taste like goats? Goat milk cheese smells like goats
Well, if you'll do some thinking then it does smell like a goat. Who bother about smell when it tastes okay and keep you alive.

>Alright, but wouldn't you see this if you drank it? Sounds like bullcrap.
That russoanon is an idiot. If you wash udders and your freaking hands then you'll alright. Never seen blood or dirt in our milk and I've been living on it all my life.

I know, I was talking about everything else.
Pasteurisation kills the good stuff

What's it called?

Ok, then it's settled. I'll give it a try and see if it heals me. If it doesn't make me sick I have nothing to lose in trying.

These people eat raw meat and are in tune with nature. They think cooking meat completely ruins it's taste. What do you have to say about them?

Attached: 1_lJFbJlHkxBSBDM5TUwjD0A.jpg (736x460, 94.54K)

Just boil it once

Attached: 1654815685409.png (306x306, 112.17K)

These peeps are based. Eating raw chunks like mad lads when onions westerners disinfect the meat for few hours leaving all taste behind

Pasteurized milk is good invention but I think raw milk is being demonized a little bit. In the old times hygiene was worse and there was no refrigeration like now so raw milk spoiled quickly. But I must say that raw milk is not suitable for the scale of modern food industry.

Exfoliative cheilitis with the skin on my hands and other parts randomly peeling too. I get sunlight daily, seems to be helping a little, but so far, no cure.

Agreed. Plus, it tastes good. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it separated so you'd have to stir the milk pitcher up before using it.

No dude, I don't drink pasteurized milk but I want to try raw. Thanks for the read though user kek.

I drink it exclusively and it's fine. It has a shorter shelf life than low-pasteurized (72°C for 15 sec) but it still lasts a week. Since I get raw jersey milk it's much higher fat (~5-6%) than regular """whole""" milk (3.5%) but flavor-wise it's still very similar to low-pasteurized non-homogenized jersey milk. However raw milk does contain lactase, which is inactivated by pasteurization, and lactase precursors making it much easier to digest; and it contains a very large amount of beneficial bacteria, similar to yoghurt. From a health perspective it's definitely better but you need to get it fresh and you probably don't want it in the fridge for more than a week.

Stop drinking the milk of another animal. Its fucking weird. Its unhealthy as fuck.

Is there a single other mammal or animal on the planet that drinks the milk of another animal for its entire life?

It's not the pasteurization. Milk taste = it's fat content. Milk straight out of the cow is so fat that the top layer of cream forms. Processing plants skim the fat to use it for other processed foods and tell you that far-free or low-fat is good for you.
Rural people say that city milk is like water.

> If you think that big government interferes in your life too much NOW, just wait till the government starts regulating the genetic constitution of your children. Such regulation will inevitably follow the introduction of genetic engineering of human beings, because the consequences of unregulated genetic engineering would be disastrous.
They will eventually outregulate all ways to escape the matrix. You won't be able to unplug. The country side is too dangerous. It will be made illegal. Only cities. Where they hold perfect control over you. from the homes, food, water, security everything is provided by the matrix. You don't own anything. You can't make anything. Take the true redpill. And unplug from the matrix. The beast will only get hungrier over time. It has an insatiable hunger for control over humans. We will design humans to fit the system that went haywire instead of the system to fit humans.

because making milk safe to drink is a cheap and simple fix.

Probably issues that are blown out of proportion, like salmonella and eggs.

You can die from eating raw eggs, but it rarely happens. But when it does it can be brutal, 20 years ago a whole family died from eating a traditional "kiksekage" here in Denmark. And sinec then there was salmonella hysteria, but today we claim that eggs do not have salmonella in Denmark, so its technically not a problem anymore because standards in egg production somewhat improved