Moss is evil

There is an increasing push to make moss seem like an innocent and harmless decoration plant that needs little to no special care.
This moss madness is propagated by, you guessed it, MOSS SPORES IN THE AIR. I am serious. Moss and mushrooms work in a tight symbiotic relationship, so moss has access to mycelium, which is world-wide net that connects all mushrooms, and moss and trees, together. Mushrooms and moss propagate themselves through spores that are present in the air... do you not understand yet??
It's very probable that mushrooms and moss is influencing our mind in some kind of way... the connection, the Mycelium, is one consciouss entity that influences humanity. If you didn't buy into this moss madness yet, you are one of the few immune people. It's going to get worse. We will see moss in more and more homes and apartments. The endgame of the moss is to make us all part of the Mycelium, of the one, globalist, interconnected net - the Mycelium, a living and conscious entity, wants to absorb us into itself. Please, do NOT fall for this trap... Stay strong, be aware...

Attached: ihatemoss (1).jpg (1024x682, 341.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/gender-identity-why-fungi-can-have-more-20000-sexes-704500
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>omg have you heard the music of fungi, i fuckin love science

They cut it up with scissors in these videos too, I wonder what they feel

Attached: 1645825366319.jpg (1200x675, 68.93K)

What did Kate do this time?

nigger, you are the mushroomnetwork that highjacked a pile of flesh.
did you know there are mushrooms able to live in the vaccuum of space? guess where life came from

Attached: Nervous System.jpg (540x856, 101.82K)

coke, lots of

I like moss and mushrooms, they're both cool
Well it's established that trees are sentient to an extent, as they tremble when they sense danger & also send nutrients to weaker trees in order to heal it, so I would imagine that mushrooms are also able to feel pain to an extent
Same thing applies to grass, apparently grass feels pain when cut

>we're mushrooms
Okay, so then elaborate as to why we, as mushrooms, make getting pussy the ultimate goal in life

I always use artificial moss

Is it allegory to jews to hide from naming them? Very cool.

I saw that exact exhibit. The other one with all of the nervous system (dyed red) was absolutely incredible.

"Body Worlds" by Dr. Gunther Von Hagen - total genuis.

You are absolutely crazy user. Moss is great stuff. Mushrooms help clean up the earth; without them, the entire earth would be covered in leaves and dead plants.

Mushrooms and moss aren't in a conspiracy to control your mind.

Attached: pepe_doctor.png (204x163, 39.61K)

same reason as any living being.
however it does explain why there are so many trying to identify with many different genders
newsweek.com/gender-identity-why-fungi-can-have-more-20000-sexes-704500

Please convert me Great Mycelium

Moss needs in not pristine then at least adequately clean air to grow. As long as you stay in highly-populated poluted shitholes scary last resort asswipe plant can't hurt you.

Attached: NOM.jpg (811x1081, 148.23K)

just for the record, i'm pro-moss and pro-mycelium

The moss is coming

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-131245_Instagram.jpg (1079x1048, 151.53K)

Are you trying to get Botanist enemies? Because this is how you get Botanist enemies

So the only sure thing in life is pain? Everything feels it.
This is really demoralising.

kys water mudding kike

Attached: 1546938993488.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

I am becoming one with the moss

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-131741_Gallery.jpg (1079x1408, 1.06M)

One of us, one of us. Maybe I want to be part of the moss/mycellium kingdom and will betray my own species to ascend to their kingdom.

>tfw you share a board with people who think grass feels

WE'R DE ORCS!
GREEN IZ BEST!
ORCS ORCS ORCS ORCS!