Have you ever met a jew in real life?

How are they? I've never met one, just saw them 2-3 times outside

Attached: 1632050516371.png (639x607, 122.65K)

I house sat for some. It was OK, but I didn't get paid and they acted like they were doing me a favour.
Also the power went out, so I had to look for a generator to borrow to save their freezer meat and goldfish while they were on holiday.

>I didn't get paid
kek

Pretty much the exact same as they are on TV. Very fake, not normal people and incredibly undependable

We're neighbours and I was living at home at the time so they thought I must have wanted a break.
I didn't, I loved living at home.

Hey I'm a jew. I play vidya and jerk off.

In a pack, the hasidic ones are exacly like gypsies .

Unironically met some fully fledged jews in jew outfits while shopping for bootleg brand clothing in shanghai. Turns out jews buy the bootleg stuff in bulk and resell to third world markets.

They were cordial and super impressed with my agressive bargaining skills. They wanted me to join their venture but I knew better. Dont wanna get jewed.

Attached: 1655983055583.jpg (508x508, 13.87K)

Yes. A lot of them in academia and financial insitutions.

Yeah, in college. Nigger went on and on about his paper when we paired off to peer review rough drafts, but when spoke about mine he straight up told me he wasn't listening.

Even got my pizza delivered by a negro yesterday. Was pretty shocked.
Guess we're full western now.

Had a good friend who's a jew, also worked with one. They're a bit weird but mostly harmless critters.

Jews are like faggots. They may seem alright at first, but once you get to know them, the sickness starts to show.

There was one girl in middle school and she had a jew nose.

I watched a jew and a tranny give a business talk at a city meeting once
Truly a surreal experience

High school history teacher was one.
She was nice, very friendly. She did enjoy us getting political.
I house sat for her, I think mostly because she wanted me to spend time outside the city. I felt she wanted me to see what one can have outside the innercity shithole. She was jew, but at times I feel like she was one of the few people I cared for. Aside from my parents, she was one of the few people I feel sorry for disappointing by the middling failure my life has become. Wasted years.

Attached: H6X4-3N4ZSR-8vVKxFPGQn9XOH9V0_VJvnqoJC4vFSg.png (640x650, 555.32K)

Met one who was going to school for accounting (kek). Within like 5 seconds of me finding out he was a jew--because I asked him about his (((fraternity)))--he asked me my opinions on Israel and showed me a video of an IS execution.

shut the fuck up and stop feeling sorry for yourself and your little jew friend teacher you disgusting piece of shit she has probably thought about you twice ever and hear you are treating us like a therapy room you stupid fucking faggot nigger reject get skilled get cashed join the army do something you fucking cunt

Super nice guy, his name was Bland, I inititially asked him what kind of Jew he was, and told him he looked Ashkenazi, he said he gets that a lot, I met him in basic training, he died on deployment

here*

Attached: 1648653213495.png (800x1050, 356.99K)

In high school our year had one israeli kid
subpar student and known drug dealer

Met one in hs. Was absolutely fascinated with him, he noticed and was uncomfortable so avoided me

>but I didn't get paid and they acted like they were doing me a favour.
Many such cases

They're like drama kids. The come in all types, but the "essential jew" is like a drama kid. Dishonest, theatrical, butters you up, schemes, conflict-avoidant.

yes, i even spent a lot of time with a rabbi because i wanted to learn all about them.
now my hatred is boundless

Attached: 1651082896695.png (528x849, 159.24K)

what pol means by jew is modernist not an actual jew

Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) reported:

This news reached 'Umar that Samura had sold wine, whereupon he said: May Allah destroy Samura; does he not know that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:" Let there be the curse of Allah upon the Jews that fat was declared forbidden for them, but they melted it and then sold it"?

HEY

I grew up with one, and he was totally normal. You wouldn't have even known he was Jewish, but all of the older ones seem to act like faggots. Professional victims with an obvious agenda. Most of these are the types that work in media, or politics.