My neighbor put this degenerate trash up in their yard last month and refuses to take it down

My neighbor put this degenerate trash up in their yard last month and refuses to take it down.
I have called the police multiple times about this but they said that they can't do anything because of "solar access" laws.
The HOA is clear about the fact you can't have clotheslines up, so I don't fucking care what the laws say.
How do I get this liberal fuck to take their nigger-eqsue garbage down and stop lowering my property value?

Attached: DCIM_1646.jpg (1600x1200, 583.39K)

Go steal their clothes, that should teach them.

I'm not going to stoop to their level and break the law

Then I guess you'll just have to suck it up and live with it.

Kill yourself boomer

I got the same problem but instead of clothes lines my neighbors are black

Once you grow up you'll realize why property value is important, kid.

I'd just move at that point, but I have no serious connection to my land. If I were the land my Granddad built his house on that would be different. Godspeed user.

I'm planning on taking them to court to see them and their liberal "solar access" law cower.

>HOA is clear about the fact you can't
I want to see you get executed
I don't care about anything else you have to say.

What's the matter lib, upset you can't put a giant ball pit in your front yard?
Part of being "trad" means maintaining a good aesthetic and having some damn standards.

Sun-dried clothes smell and feel better. Get fucked.

Then do it inside your house. You don't get to ruin the property value of others just because you're an entitled piece of shit.

I hope you access his land and are ahot dead.

Sounds like it’s an HOA issue and not your personal crusade. Air drying your laundry is based though and more folks should do it.

Triggered, lib?

Attached: 1652631886364.jpg (1000x523, 33.92K)

Isn't it the american way that you can do what you want on your own property?

>neighbors that close
lmaoing@ suburb cucks

Attached: 1641517825890.gif (480x360, 3.8M)

Air drying your laundry is what niggers do. It's for poor people and it makes your community look disgusting.
Use a fucking laundry dryer like a normal human being and not some whiny evionemntalist.

Not if you hurt other people's property.

Piss in a super soaker and spray it.

Attached: 1655881466233.jpg (750x860, 57.95K)

mind ur own fucking business

OP is a niggermutt

Spray piss and shit on them

I hope your neigbours sell their houses to niggers

Not even close. If you make your property look unique or distinguishable in any way from any of the 1000+ identical houses in your suburb then you will be fined until you conform. You won't even have freedom to choose the design of your own garden in the usa.

bad bait
like any person with sense would care about someone drying their clothes in a fenced-in backyard where no one can see it unless you're snooping

Attached: 4325324636.png (677x1082, 281.94K)

>It's for poor people
or anyone who doesn't rely on machines for everything like a bitch.

Ur neighbour sets up a washing line and yee come complain on Any Forums about lowering ur property value.

Yer country and yer brain is fucked lad.

Attached: 1655891746817.jpg (682x600, 100.12K)