Red pill me on staying unvaxxed

Pls redpill me on why i should stay unvaxxed against covid at this point. I don’t believe i can get an exemption and there are lots of opportunities blocked by not having it. Initially, i didn’t receive it kind of out of spite, to be a contrarian, and because i don’t trust the government. I have like no will to fight for, so please give me a reason to stay unvaxxed

Attached: EB3D2A67-F37C-48D9-983C-F16F28E7EA7E.jpg (1080x1920, 207.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renz-law.com/attorney-tom-renz-whistleblowers-dmed-defense-medical-epidemiology-database-reveals-incredibly-disturbing-spikes-in-diseases-infertility-injuries-across-the-board-after-the-military-was-forced-to/
rumble.com/vt8gcv-vaxx-whistleblowers-miscarriages-increase-279-cancer-increases-296.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut up faggot if you've waited this long just wait longer

>mobile game
Get vaxxed immediately

Because government is trying to mandate it Is reason enough for me to not get it.

>just die for the gayest good

Attached: 1652275174145.jpg (1080x1080, 80.79K)

Eurofag here
No one asks about the vax anymore here
Stay strong
I regret getting it because i gave in but no problems yet

Your blood doesn't turn into Tiberium crystals on its own.

Or just take the vax. 9mm works best.

279% SPIKE in Miscarriages
487% SPIKE in Breast Cancer
1048% SPIKE in the Nervous System
155% SPIKE in Birth Defects
350% SPIKE in Male Infertility
369% SPIKE in Testicular Cancer
2181% SPIKE in Hypertension
664% SPIKE in Malignant Neoplasms
680% SPIKE in Multiple Sclerosis
551% SPIKE in Guillain-Barre Syndrome
468% SPIKE in Pulmonary Embolism
302% SPIKE in Tachycardia
452% SPIKE in Migraines
471% SPIKE in Female Infertility
437% SPIKE in Ovarian Dysfunction
269% SPIKE in Myocardial infarction
291% SPIKE in Bell’s palsy
467% SPIKE in Pulmonary Embolism
renz-law.com/attorney-tom-renz-whistleblowers-dmed-defense-medical-epidemiology-database-reveals-incredibly-disturbing-spikes-in-diseases-infertility-injuries-across-the-board-after-the-military-was-forced-to/

rumble.com/vt8gcv-vaxx-whistleblowers-miscarriages-increase-279-cancer-increases-296.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=3

Coping (((Factcheckers))) will say the 2016-2020 data was wrongly recorded.

Go to florida you pedo faggot

>gets vaxxed
>dies of monkeypox

Just stay pure. I got it last month and regret it. I feel tainted.

It's a roll of the dice. How evil do you think government is? Do you think government is capable of mass genocide? If so, this shot is capable of that since it's gene therapy. Basically, it's a dose of mRNA that can tell your cells to do anything. It's "supposed" to just deliver mRNA to tell your cells to make antibodies, but they can make it say anything.

If you think that's outside the realm of possibilities? Sure, get it, but whatever happens, happens. I'm in that boat, and it feels like the Titanic.

>lots of opportunities
lol anything that requires you to be vaxxed isn't worth shit and you are better off without whatever you think they are offering

Op here.
I think the problem for me is that i’ve never had to fight for anything my entire life. How do i stick to my convictions if i am weak-willed?

Attached: 497AFB4A-D632-4C58-B3AD-BFD00C504F10.jpg (828x662, 110.49K)

Because it's not safe and it's not effective, that should be reason enough.

Attached: 1648349874515.jpg (900x600, 34.68K)

>lots of opportunities blocked by not having it.
fake news.

Nome of us care. Take it if you want to faggot.
Sage

get vaxxed and die you fucking cunt

Jabtards fucking stink, their BO is absolutely disgusting. I can't fucking stand their stench, it's overwhelming and it permeates everything they touch. Get the fuck away from me!

Jabbie deserves to be clubbed to death, that's how bad his BO is! Just one whiff of that shit and start to go into an insane rage, all I can think of is violence and getting away from the smell.

Take your Vax, get aids, never post here again.
We all win

>and there are lots of opportunities blocked by not having it.
like?

1) there is no informed concent because testing has not been made public.
2) anyone who refuses for medical can be exempt and employers can't do anything. It's protected under human rights and the labour board
3) how this works is if you refuse for medical AND you continue to get covid tested and abide by social distancing mandates, you are deemed not a risk to public health. The onus is reversed then and mandates requiring vax are void.
4) get an exemption letter from your family doc. Use a pre existing condition (hypertension, or organ damage from drinking for example). And OR if your doc is solid, they will write the exemption due to the potential risks if the vax is taken.
5) If the doc refuses to sign, you can legally write your own exemption. You need on there a list of your reported pre existing conditions, and a statement of potential risk. Because the doc won't sign, they violate their oaths as a medical doctor (to put the patients health first), and therefore you can report them to the medical association.
6) if you're lazy to do all that, then fake your own exemption letter using a friend's who already has a legit one.
Problem solved.

I have a full exemption for vax and one for wearing the mask too. It expires in 2031. And If I didn't get it, I would have done #6.

We have to realize that most people (even doctors and employers) have no legal skills and do not understand the scope of proper medial sovereignty.

Have fun laughing at everyone vaxxing.
Pic related.

Attached: VideoCollagePG_1643838739219.jpg (925x720, 228.7K)