Powerful

Powerful.

Attached: poland.jpg (1125x1333, 880K)

A spierdalaj kacapie

Implying hohols are gratefull

is that eagle jewish?

nk żółtą mordę

It's a Jewgle. You don't have a everlasting life, or a soul according to jew, so the jew just takes you to Moloch.

actually thats not and eagle, its bielik
kek

Ksionc popielniczko był gupi a UBecy co go bili to szlachetni bohaterowie.

Attached: magicut_1656069931820.jpg (864x1024, 399.6K)

Attached: wolyn.jpg (295x217, 34.56K)

But they are.
Every now and then i volunteer to drive some ukrainians from boarder to main cities and to bring some material help to the boarder and they are always grateful.

pope thread?

Attached: 1640088049944.jpg (600x363, 42.72K)

I meet one hohol who tried to beat up my friend while drunk

meant for

Always has been

Attached: aids.png (1555x483, 285.65K)

>harass by the ruskies
>harass by the nazis
Deep

Kacapskie bestie starają sie wyrwać swoje młode z szponów bielika wadowickiego który porywa je do Watykanu.

And? Ukrainians are just like any other people, there might happen some that are alcoholics.
There have been 2 milions of them here even before the war and never had any problems with them, even employed one for two years.

Youre such a cuck holy shit lol
Why won't you go to Ukraine and get blown up in a trench?
Fucking faggot

Umm ok, so now saying that in every nation you might find good people and shit people is being cuck?

are you by any chance a ukrainain refugee pretending to do good things

>lets put our relatives to danger because people who used to murder us are in danger too
are you, by any chance, a leftist or a woman? that would explain it

It does lool pretty epic.

>inb4 much invasion.
I dislike Russia but historicaly, no nation known as Ukrainie existed. those lands were either Russian or Polish, and hohols are descendants of people who didnt want to work and ran away. If you support Ukraine you are probably vaxxmaxed too?
>Inb4 Russian bot
RUSSIANS ARE OUR ENEMIES TOO. but, objectively, Russians have 1000yo country just like us. Ukrainie is basically what would happen if lets say Mazowsze would sperg out and want independence, while murdering Poles.