Are finns white?

Are finns white?

Attached: 41DB4115-4A2E-44D9-8BF4-39DD69E65F92.jpg (750x900, 82.37K)

Sort of

haven't you seen the memes?
we mongorian.

Weird image. Looks like female eyes and mouth on a blocky, ultra-masculine skull + facial features. I also have a bit of that

strong looking finn lad
impressive
if in fight, I want him on my side

If you are balding, just use a hair cutter like the Eastern Europeans do. Everything else looks ridiculous.

What's with the manbun, is that cool over there?

Well…technically

Attached: CE07167F-F059-4309-B803-0781E4C30FA1.jpg (602x339, 31.83K)

On behalf of all finns. What is this thing?

Shame about the simulation only having a limited number of faces.

Attached: screenshot-i.ytimg.com-2022.06.24-11_18_59.png (481x591, 386.13K)

uncommon flag

looks like an oblivion character frfr

looks like an oblivion nord

being ugly doesn’t exclude you from your race (white isn’t even a race)

are chinks white?

It's so weird living here having german/swedish ancestry. Only finns who have never left their country cope about not being mongoloids. My legs are twice as long and eyes twice as large as the typical finn. Well atleast they have the word "persjalka" to denote them having torsos that take up 2/3 of their body lenght

I think that's Surgical Goblin a famous Clash Royale player who left the game and stopped using English to play Fortnite and speak Spanish

I went to school with a Norwegian kid called einar or someshit that had this exact phenotype, he turned into a flaming pooftah and cross dressed before it was cool

Yes. Why? Darkness. That's it, seriously, it's basic evolution. Our niggest ancestors that wondered further north realized that they needed more sunlight to produce Vitamin D, so they fucked and future offspring evolved lighter and lighter skin the further north and darker days became. There was a problem: it wasn't enough. We had to get extra Vitamin D from an outside source, cod was the best one, so we started fishing. And then things got more fucked up than we thought: For half a year, the Northern parts of Finland experienced total darkness, pitch black, thick as mud darkness.

Yes. Theyre not violent culture vultures. Among the lowest niggercounts in EU.
I luv u finns, wish we were more like u

We're going to need better evidence. Post Finnish girls' elbows, nipples, and buttholes. If those are pink, they're white.