Vaxxies are doomed

Covid-19 vaccination BNT162b2 temporarily impairs semen concentration and total motile count among semen donors
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/andr.13209

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 03-01-57 STUDY Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine DOES Lower Men's Sperm Count .png (890x771, 717.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

obgyn.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/ijgo.14135
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>vaxxies were the nubjobs all along.

still wasting your life of covid conspiracies...
lmao

Attached: 1655027243374.jpg (844x1024, 152.05K)

that's the least of their problems. Also winter balls

>temporarily

stupid people can't reproduce
oh no!

>any day now
>just you wait
>alex jones said 90% of the world would die
>soon
>any day now...
>just you wait...

Attached: final_628b067dc44174005e7496f8_3246.png (1274x846, 1.31M)

>study
basedface.jpg

sir this is a discussion about sterilization please calm down

This.

OP, imagine investing what remains of your worthless life and identity on being an anti vaxxer. Lmao. You just can't let go, as far as I'm concerned you are already dead.

>The Pfizer BNT162b, SARS-CoV-2 vaccine has no deleterious effect on sperm quality. Patients and physicians should be counseled accordingly.
obgyn.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/ijgo.14135

>temporarily

Attached: 1655197783237.jpg (1284x1192, 190.85K)

No, we're saved from having to care for another human being on this hell of a planet, thank you masters for that, fuck having kids.

You can't do that on tv

lol all this cope from a loombard who did all this for the planned population reduction

jewish pharma cult and most of world governments are based and want to sterilize obedient nigger cattle ?!
now that must be true !

>Lmao.
no you don't

weird, my friends wife is currently pregnant and they've had all of the vaccines
I also am vaccinated
where's my clots?

>, my friends wife is currently pregnant
hehe

And that's a good thing.

what, are you sterile or something, coping with green text on Any Forums?
>I-it's not d-dangerous
>T-they told us it was s-safe
>T-they FORCED us
No, they gave you a (suggestion))) and you complied. No refunds.

YWNBAW remember this

Well, I get that an abomintion unto God, like you, doesn't care about being sterile, since you are an eunuch with phantom pains in your phantom penis

>Every single vaccine causes either clots or semen destruction
>Mass hysteria
Or
>10% causes problems
>Lowering the population only slightly
Which is more likely?
Life isn't a movie you stupid fuck, they aren't going to just wipe out half the world in a matter of months. You probably got one of the 90 percent placebos

Attached: Screenshot_20220111-142509_WhatsApp.jpg (960x1798, 653.01K)

I believe in Bill Gates. He's literally god. And also I totally needed this vaccine just like 90% of the rest of the population.

btw just stop blaming china and fauci's funding already jeez c'mon guys

I'm not typing my thing out again
It's an ace2 binding drug
Expect major organ damage, infertility, and also low testosterone

vaxxers should be concerned. across the west there is an incel epidemic, suicide epidemic, drug use epidemic, worsening inflation, deepening political divides, multipolarity gaining ascension and so forth.
when you on top of that have a part of the population cheering for massive die-offs because they want revenge for their treatment (many of which are suicidal, radicalized, isolated) you are looking at the recipe for an insurrection. think about the french revolution, it starts with desperate conditions, are then carried by the burgeousie, then it erupts into THE TERROR and INFERNAL COLUMNS... which morphs into war spanning two continents. what nobody in these threads talk about is the growing resentment against everything everywhere all the time. two years of lockdowns (we just ended 5 months ago and everyone is acting like things are back to normal when they aren't)
vax is just small a part of the beast that is growing in the West.