When did this lunacy start in your country?

When did this lunacy start in your country?

Attached: nurmi.jpg (687x892, 190.84K)

not in my garden, but mowin all around those flower patches and trees is a pain in the ass, lol

upper: every polish village
lower: every polish suburb

Just bought a house and they paved everything in cement. Im gonna change that

Attached: 20220623_191927.jpg (4032x1960, 2.03M)

what's better to use when you mow ? normal hand cutter without motor or just a cutter with a motor like lower ?
i don't want to chop insects that live in tall grass

post ww2 when suburbia started up

OP clearly doesn't do any gardening. It takes a shit ton of work to keep every single type of flower and vegetation in your yard in full bloom. Also, it's a backyard. It's not meant to impress anyone.

>It takes a shit ton of work to keep every single type of flower and vegetation in your yard in full bloom.
If you want to plant something that isn't native to that environment, yes.
>Also, it's a backyard. It's not meant to impress anyone.
That was not the point

Add a mexican pushing it in the US

NGL, as a kid I would have loved top one.
Now as an adult, I have a desire for control. I gain control through simplicity.
I probably wouldn't even have the trees, because they need to be trimmed.

I have nothing in my apartment. I don't like having to move stuff to clean, or wipe down objects that serve no purpose.

Congratulations. Society has succeeded in making you brain-damaged.

Attached: brain2.jpg (1829x1069, 712.32K)

>tear up grass
>plant many wildflower seeds
>mostly weeds grow while slugs demolish wildflowers
I do want top pic but fuck me is it hard. Some flowers survived, probably because slugs won't touch them.

Attached: Bee.png (921x896, 1.91M)

No tulips?

basil goes bitter if you let it bud and flower

A scythe
And yes, ive done a 3 acre field with one

this is a surprisingly nice vocal warm-up

Boomers: Let's not plant herbs and edibles, let's plant useless things that do nothing but consume water and need to be chopped down frequently.

Attached: 1650797184447.jpg (1006x918, 442.26K)

Based. I need to declutter my life too but I just don't have the heart to throw away all the things.

Some survived, many got eaten. They's already finished growing this year so I'll have to wait till next year if the same ones grow back, or if I get more or if the bulbs got eaten by slugs under the dirt.

Attached: 1626798799164.jpg (462x390, 40.98K)

When boomers started buying houses.

upper is clearly superior

A long, long time ago. They literally salt the earth here in winter, instead of using gravel, because gravel chips our precious windshields. The new world is a joke.

It will stop this decade user, calm down. Even the jews will ask for your mercy so you can accept their money or they will kill themselves.

Why? because they asked for it, they asked for those 6 gorillions, and no one better to make that happen that good ol working and organized Aryans.

You poor Nazis did the bad thing? yes.

But just because THEY ASKED FOR IT.

FUCKING GET IT ALREADY.

Attached: YOUKNOW.png (448x382, 159.4K)

Why do you care? I just let it grow. I can understand the interior thing. But I lean things very rarely. I feel really no control through mowing my lawn. I feel control when I create stuff. Grow food. repair stuff. machine wood/metal. solder electronics, program. That is the only time I feel alive. I really don't understand how anyone can even go on being so powerless and frustrated. How is society still functioning?

>not in my garden, but mowin all around those flower patches and trees is a pain in the ass, lol
Retard get a duck or goat. They are fully autonomous, keep it short, aerate the soil, fertilize it, and their fuel IS the grass.

homemade scythe