Brit/pol/ - Don't Blame Boris

>Tory MPs: don’t blame Boris for these by-elections
spectator.co.uk/article/tory-mps-don-t-blame-boris-for-these-by-elections

Attached: file.png (406x371, 169.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZlAitx2xpB8
rt.com/business/557729-gas-shortage-industry-halt-germany/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10948865/Katie-Price-finally-sent-prison-TODAY-breaching-restraining-order.html
youtu.be/0vKT24tERa8
youtu.be/k0cu_CgXljo?t=182
twitter.com/khJacobs/status/1539841100407619584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/ZlAitx2xpB8
churchill was a racist

Attached: 7787-0.jpg (1149x141, 41.09K)

Attached: ogre.png (865x596, 194.97K)

Next election labour will win and then the final destruction of this country will be complete

>the voters have spoken...blah, blah, blah
>I would like to thank the minister(s) that just resigned for a jolly good job over the years...blah, blah, blah
>we need to listen to the voters now...blah, blah, blah
>build back better...blah, blah, blah
>time for us to roll our sleeves up...blah, blah, blah
>I don't think my resignation right now would be appropriate...blah, blah, blah
Told you, didn't I?

Attached: future churchill.png (1200x630, 262.99K)

>Germany warns entire industries could stop due to gas shortage
rt.com/business/557729-gas-shortage-industry-halt-germany/

>The stoppage could be for a prolonged period, according Economy Minister Robert Habeck

Robert Hab-ACK?

Kate is confirmed based lads.

Attached: 20220624_104619.jpg (680x626, 64.76K)

It's probably not just Boris though, Conservatives in general are a fucking shitshow. Now you may take it from that that I support Labour or the Lib Dems instead, but no. Our political parties are fucking dire and I've got no ideas for how to fix it.

Don't let Ferguson near a calculator and near DEFRA again.

Attached: FV_7a6cWYAUVu6V.jpg (1080x1609, 311.93K)

Germany is literally on the verge of total collapse if the Russians cut them off. If they go so will the EU. If the EU goes, the world will erupt.

Latest data just dropped on muh wages.
UK is fucking low as fuck. Poland is nearly beating as when you take PPP into account.

Attached: 1656025248373.png (2219x2085, 2.73M)

Tiverton and Honiton (Previous Tory 60.2%)
>LibDems: 53%
>Tory: 38.4%
>Labour: 3.7%
>Greens: 2.5%
>Reform: 1.1%

Nothing is beyond our reach. Well done, focus team. We're now winning here. Back to the Cotswold barracks and plan for our next Goliath to take down.

Attached: 19828379825.png (416x644, 244.52K)

Tories making sure Labour are in next... Starmer will get stitched up with beer gate, resign, and ultra globohomo David Miliband will take control

>Michael Fabricant, the sage of Staffordshire. He believes the loss of one of the top 100 Tory seats on a 30 per cent swing is ‘not surprising’ as the ‘cost of living crisis to blame’ but the ‘media will try to say it's all about Boris as they are desperate to get rid of him.’
>Paul Scully had the invidious job of defending the PM. He suggested that ‘people have been chasing the Prime Minister since he was mayor and before’, adding ‘people have been gunning for him for some time.’
Fuck's sake, the NHS is so bad they're accidentally removing spines now.

>by-elections with 30% turnout consisting of 20,000 electorate in random places in the country HECKIN matter
>inflation at 11%

what does our news media mean by this

The Germans need an economic collapse to wake up, this was how it happened last time and it needs to happen again

>russian gross of 945 goes to net 2643

???????

Return to your constituencies and prepare for government

PRIME

MINISTER

JO

SWINSON

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10948865/Katie-Price-finally-sent-prison-TODAY-breaching-restraining-order.html

>Gutter s**g text left me scared and vulnerable': Court hears how Katie Price's message to ex-husband Kieran Hayler had 'devastating' impact on his fiancée... as reality star, 44, faces jail for breaching restraining order

Roasties gonna roast for this one.

Ill bet poland doesnt have all our taxes either

the only thing cutting them off is canadian sanctions. On what planet would russia cut off its customers, ah yes the Trump planet. Hi lol

Attached: boris handshake.jpg (1440x864, 120.31K)

spastic

Attached: 1521483011747.png (2000x1992, 442.93K)

What happened last time won't happen this time. They're utterly fucked. It's not the same people and they don't have the energy or resources. They've got no military. They shot themselves in the head and committed suicide.

Cunt

The yanks have the luxury of balkanisation, their equivalent of local government stayed relevant throughout their history. Our local governments, well just check out a single issue of Private Eye's Rotten Boroughs section to see why they're a joke. Some have even been criminal in recent years.

Not today 77th user, not today.

77th in full retard mode this morn

Attached: boris handshake.jpg (896x652, 98.15K)

On what planet would its customers try to sanction it to death and heavily arm its enemies? The Russians can and will destroy them. Nord stream 1 shuts down completely in a few weeks, and it might never reopen.

>2005 hipsters move to your neighbourhood: open nice coffee shop, vintage clothing store, knows cool bands
>2020 software engineer moves to your neighbourhood: pays $6.5k for a 1br, transitions to female, complains a lot, wears a discord t-shirt, doesn't make anything cool or useful
We need to go back

Isn't Katie Price absolutely beloved by the mumsnet crowd? I know those people go fucking mental for Kerry Katona, because she was, ahem, fucking mental. This will be like the Amber Heard trial but relevant to people who actually have power in society.

stay mad nigel

We need to go back to 1356 not 2005 though

Daily reminder to filter out all the namewankers, glowies, trannies and degenerates at the click of a button using 4CHANX.

Make your Brit/pol/ experience fukwit free today.

Install 4CHANX.

It's free.

>Our political parties are fucking dire and I've got no ideas for how to fix it.
It's just a skills shortage.
Imagine you work in a vacuum cleaner factory. It's a nice job, small firm, family owned. The bos is OK, but he's the boss, right?
Then the company is taken over by Hoover. They bring in a load of new policies and practices. it's still the same job, the same product, but it doesn't feel the same.
The guy who used to run the factory was the boss. Now, the guys who run the factory are just managers. They have their own bosses, far away, who they must answer too.
It's 2 different mindsets, middle management and boss. And slowly, the factory culture changes, because the boss isn't in the factory any more. Now the managers are running the pace.
We have been in the EU - in it's various forms - for 4 decades, and the bosses have been thouroughly swapped out for middle management. This was appropriate for a country ruled from afar, but we've gone independent again, and we don't have any bosses available. The middle management are trying to do the bosses job, but they're crap at it because they don't have the right skillset.
We, the voters, need to learn how to vote for leaders again. Not management.

Nigger

We're all Nigels here m8

youtu.be/0vKT24tERa8

trumptards triggered LOL.

Is there a goldilocks zone somewhere after the invention of the flushing toilet but before everything went to shit?

>£2 a litre and rising for diesel
Thanks Biden

I just want society to collapse, is that too much to ask for?

Attached: 1646231713151.png (426x478, 100.27K)

Thanks Keith
Why doesn't he do something?

This is quite well put. I've never seen it said like that before.

Your mums hip collapsed last night when i was taking her anally

It's not going to collapse on its own

youtu.be/k0cu_CgXljo?t=182

Toryboys in the mud, very happy.

How many times have you dug up her corpse now?
I've lost count

Yeah i thought she was beloved by mamy too before this. Seemingly shes just lost it and gone full roastie messaging her ex chatting shit about her despite them having a restraining order against her. Eeeesh. I dont think itll go that big. The depp vs heard was blown up by lamestream media to distract, i think this will just fizzle away like most Dale Mailey stories.

Attached: dale_maily_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.83K)

It won't collapse until the police establishment is at levels high enough to handle a collapse. Unless Britain has been excised by the jewish cabal, which would be funny.

Be interesting to see if they think the EU is too big to fail
E.g other EU countries have to ration power for civilian use so it can be diverted to Germany to use for industry
Maybe secret back door deal with Russia to turn the gas back on while keeping it secret from the public

Good news
Harvey isn't going to lose his mum to prison

Nothing will happen
Germany will switch back on its nuclear power and make gas out if coal

Enough times that I'm on a first name basis with the undertaker

Germany could be forced to close down entire industrial sectors if there is a nationwide natural gas shortage, Economy Minister Robert Habeck told the newspaper Der Spiegel on Friday.

“All factory activities will be suspended. It will be a disaster for some industries. And we are not talking about two days or weeks, but about a long time. We are talking about people, who will lose their jobs and regions that will lose entire industrial complexes,” Habeck said.

The minister insisted, however, that Germans are united in the face of these difficulties, support anti-Russia sanctions, and are ready to endure some degree of hardship.

so are Daily Mail comments real, fake, or heavily moderated? where else can I get a decent look into what the average briton thinks about the world?

I'm not coming out in favour of the tory boys. But lets look a the figures.

2019: Tiverton and Honiton, turnout: 59,613 people
Conservative Neil Parish 35,893

2022: Tiverton and Honiton by-election Turnout: 42,707 people
Conservative Helen Hurford 16,393

16,906 less people voted.
And 19,500 people stayed at home rather than voting Conservative. (again) Don't blame em.
By elections always have low turnouts for some reason. Guess people just cba.

It's no wonder bits of her are collapsing
It must be a right old mess

>Germany will switch back on its nuclear power
I don't know if it's that simple

That would be the sensible option, I don’t know if their reactors are still operational though

how do suspended sentences even work, I thought if you commit any crime during the suspended sentence period you get sent to jail. She's already under a suspended sentence for drink driving

Yes it will and no it won't.

this post is fake

How this wouldn’t cause a resurgence in nazism I don’t know, imagine being German and communists destroy your economy for the second time in 100 years

You have to talk to them. And itll be hard as an american, but shut your mouth and actually listen to what they say. Dont try any whataboutisms. Just actually listen to their.
Spoiler alert. Its gonna be shiiiiite.

All of the above
>average briton
DM comments full of yanks
No comments section is legit
Bots everywhere
Call me a schizo and I'll just switch on a bot and leave you to argue with that while I have a cup of tea

Deano threads

twitter.com/khJacobs/status/1539841100407619584
>@Peston: Did the RMT make a mistake backing Brexit?
>Mick Lynch: No, I don’t think we did make a mistake.
Based

>God hasn’t Brexit just spoiled debate on everything,
>Mick has been an absolute star these last few days yet in one sentence part of me instantly & instinctively thought the worst of him..
>Totally admit the reaction is my problem but I know others will have felt it too.
Lmao

she likes it messy

To my understand and personal experience DM comments are all reviewed before being published.
Funny enough on BBC comments they are published before being moderated.
I had a comment on a BBC article that was the most up voted (using typical right wing rhetoric) but was deleted because muh community guidelines.
So it's all fake and gay.

I know you're doing that thing where you're playing stupid so I explain more, but I love the effort you put in to it so I'll bite. The point is a lot of TERF adjacent think-they're-middle-class mothers go absolutely fucking buckwild for Katie Price. If Price gets dabbed on by the courts, which she will, because the British courts are actually quite fair when you dig in to it, all of the anger these essentially underclass women have (and they have a lot they're not allowed to express) will be poured in to this, because it's socially acceptable to support Katie Price when she gets dabbed on by the courts. If you've ever met a group of those thinks-they're-middle-class women while they're drunk, they are some of the vilest, nastiest, most hateful, violent people to have walked these streets. And they're really good at winding up their blokes too.

2 more weeks and Europe will collapse, right Vlad?

Attached: FV7ordCaIAELk-w.jpg (618x680, 60.64K)

See

Our politicians are professional politicians. They know all about politicking and winning elections, and fuck all about running the country.

>On what planet would its customers hurt themselves by indulging in big macs, milkshakes and fries?
tough question i wonder

>where else can I get a decent look into what the average briton thinks about the world
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>using typical right wing rhetoric
You were being racist in Gregg's weren't you?