How much do you normally tip the wagies who deliver your food?

How much do you normally tip the wagies who deliver your food?

You do tip them, right Any Forums?

Attached: shutterstock_562266013-1024x718.jpg (1024x718, 87.27K)

I give them the tip of my penis lol

i started tipping them after pootin lost his mind and invaded ukraine, i give them 5€

exactly 0.00$. if your job aint paying you enough you can go find a better one. Not my problem.

About two euro if I see they're white.
Shitskins get nothing.

Shortest distance 3 usd
Longest distance 5 usd

Why the fuck would I order in food when I have a kitchen?

fpbp
tpbp

No less than 5$ Also depends on distance, and if they make it to me in a timely manner. I wont tip if they are obnoxious/unprofessional or just incredibly late.

Only if they're white

Ya dollar or left over chang

When i ordered by phone I used to tip 2 or 3 dollars. Nowadays I order by apps like ubereats and there's a delivery fee. When i tip, 1 dollar.

i don't order food anymore but when i did i never tipped

Based. Also, if they're Irish I take all their food and give them a rotten potato.

4-5$ rarely more or less, but stopped ordering food

I pay through the app and instruct them to leave the pizza at my door, I never interact with them

Never. It's like a game of chicken for me to watch if they call me out. You can always see them seething trying to work up the courage to say something. If they actually say something to me I just ignore them and pretend I don't hear them.

depends

I don't tip those liberals arts degree holders anything

>Food takes forever to arrive
>More often than not is cold when you get it
>Tip some nigger for the service
Yeah I think not.

Tipping isn't a thing here unless shithead American companies push for it. There seems to be less and less reason to rely on supermarkets and American takeaway companies for food as time goes on. I'm almost excited for the system to fuck up and make everyone rely on themselves instead of these disgusting corporations.

lmao dealt with customers like this, usually I just take for fucking ever to get to them. food is usually cold when I get there. I also take corners hard in the hope the shit gets fucked up. If your a habitual no tipper and have no good reason to not tip your driver well I guess you get the bottom barrel service then.

Never ordered food delivery, hell 15 years ago it didn’t even exist here. Totally worthless thing, go and pick up your food our eat at the place.

Always zero. It's our culture.

your job is so insignifican't there's hardly a difference between "bottom of the barrel service" and "top of the shelf service" you literally just carry a bag to someone's door.

When I get a pizza delivered, if the deliveryboy is White I give them $5. If they're a foreigner I give them nothing.

If the foreigners don't like it they should fuck off back to their shithole countries.

seeth more faggot lol

>you're seething that you don't tip people!
what kind of mental gymnastics is this? I posted that I never tip and I'm the one seething?

$3.49

I usually would wait two days and then come back to slash the tires of no-tippers. If they owned a big truck I would drain the hydraulic fluid and cut the brake lines as well.

I haven't had food delivered in months. Either get takeout or cook. And yes, I get high and drunk occasionally, I always plan ahead and have food at the house so I don't order shitty pizza and have to answer the door fucked up.

no matter what passive aggressive little revenge move to make yourself feel good you will always bring my food like a little bitch.

The delivery guys have their own boss. It's his headache how to provide his employee with a decent wage. Why the fuck should I pay him over and above what is already included in the delivery?

20 bucks for the pizza and 100 for the tip. It makes their night/week/month. I'm rich and I like to help people out.

If delivery drivers had the test to do this they wouldn't be delivery drivers

Doing it just right

Did it make your any less of a poor failure?

I don't deliver now. This was fresh out of high-school. I own a business now, and unlike niggers I tip my driver.

I put 10-15 dollars so they jump on the order and I get my food quickly still warm. Then I reverse it after it's delivered

Attached: 1656016178474.jpg (640x469, 49.9K)

see

3 dollars if ok, 5 if service is good and I'm at a restaurant. I assume its 15-25 percent but I don't really want to do the math so I just sort of guesstimated.
Why do you discriminate against Lochness monster? :(

But you’re the one eating cold food because he can’t cook so who really is the bitch? (You)

LARP alert

I never order food and especially not fast food shit if I want food I lift my fat ass to nearest store and buy meat bread and veggies
Now sage and fuck jewish nigger tranny jannies

LEAF alert

No, they increased delivery fee to R15 (about $1) where it used to be R5 (33c), I used to give R10 to the delivery guy, but now it's nothing because they increased the price.

You're a good man :)