Imagine a bunch of fucking white people trying to shove this shit down your throat

Really?!

Attached: multiplucation.jpg (1600x1132, 279.51K)

>Imagine being a nigger

Does anyone see a merchant in the thumbnail, like a shadow over the left half of the image or is my brain fucking fried from Any Forums?

it's not there but I can see it

the smaller numbers progressing look like the head and arched back

I think it's the smaller squares with double-digit numbers creating the illusion of a shadow. It does look vaguely merchant-like, intentional or not.

Nvm, definitely not intentional, just realised that the larger squares on the right side are because of the triple-digits along the bottom (duh!)

OP is literally a 12 year old nigger.

you think niggers can calculate times tables?

It's just jpg artifacts plus some schizo filling in the blanks. I don't think it's deliberate on second thought. Thanks, lads.

i memorized every one of those in less than a week in third grade. which frankly was kind of late. we made it into a competition where the teacher would have two (white) students go head to head and show us flash cards. we didn't win anything except bragging rights but it was fun. to this day i never forgot but i still meet people everyday who can't do basic times tables. tards who need their phone for everything. pathetic.

Attached: 1655824227660.png (1606x1014, 1.14M)

what exactly is the problem, muh nigga?

>doing 13 x 13 in school
But you can count to 144 on your fingers (156 if you're clever).

>definitely not intentional
I wouldn't be so sure.

Fitting because the larger numbers represent, the crime's of the jew

You only have to memorize half that table. Out of that half the 0 1 and 2 columns should be obvious if your not a complete retard.

Attached: 3E49FE80-6DA5-45F3-9FD6-6DC6862E9461.jpg (3264x2448, 778.87K)

>user you must learn the multiplication table
>user you wont be going around with calculator on you at all times
I wish that mathematician bitch was still alive to see how wrong she was

>ahhh shieet
>dis cracker math shieet is racist
>i don't need no mul-tee-plu-cashun tables
>why can't we learn afrikan math?
>fuck dis teacher
>fuck dis cracker ass school

How the fuck do you play any rpg game? Are you just smashing buttons?

yes lol

They are everywhere

back in 2nd or 3rd grade, we used space in equivalence to times tables and i was the first one to get thru it all, so i got to take the little laminated sun and future ISS space station home :) get bent retard niggers.

Oh the humanity!