Aus/Pol: Chairman Jordies

Jordies is campaigning for Dan Andrews now. This message was brought to you by the Labor party, Canberra. >m.youtube.com/watch?v=nhDCJ506dhs

Attached: danlyjordies.png (900x886, 1.1M)

N A N N Y

S T A T E

S H I T

H O L E

Attached: Tremble Before the Treble.png (511x671, 122.94K)

Attached: NANNY.png (240x240, 4.14K)

Attached: STATE.png (240x240, 2.41K)

>corruption good when labor does it
fuck libs
fuck labor
fuck friendlyjewdies

Attached: SHIT.png (240x240, 4.76K)

Attached: HOLE.png (240x240, 2.55K)

How fucking gay do you have to be to be a grown man who supports Dan Andrews? There isn’t enough bullying in schools.

Dictator Dan

jordie is a faggot
>who got fucked by chris pine and kevin rudd in that gay cunt prayer group
when you see him...
>know he had one of those cunts behind him and the other infront

Attached: Tom Cruise laugh.gif (220x165, 442.75K)

It’s honestly more pathetic he’s a ‘true believer.’ I legit would have preferred it to be someone’s on Dan’s payroll who just liked winding up a kike, but this is an actual voter.

Is there a rule to coming out to other anons in Minecraft? Or is it just not a good idea?

His video with FJ (yes I watched most of it) was very literally "lock me down harder daddy". Absolutely embarrassing

Vic can't purebloods check in and tell me: are you going back on Monday, or nah?

Nah something is up. “Jeremy Malutta” has zero digital footprint. I don’t buy it. There’s more to come here.

WA pureblood here, our work mandate ended last week or so. I'm not ever working or paying a single dollar in tax ever again. Fuck the system.

(half heiled)
Absolutely funking based

Dont you find it funny this guy HAS no social media presence. Almost like they made someone up to deflect.

>no social media
It goes deeper, he literally has zero digital footprint. Somethings up.

>It goes deeper, he literally has zero digital footprint. Somethings up.
i have literally zero digital footprint. whats up with that?

Haven’t checked personally, Figured he would pre-emptively snuff out his normiebook, insta etc
You autists seriously finding nothing?

Are you sucking dans dick 24/7 on twitter? Because this guy sure was. Someone who does that would have some kind of digital footprint. Unless of course they are being paid lol

yeah I see your point. Just playing doubles advocate. But saying that, I would certainly consider doing a twatter profile with a cartoon avatar to shitpost.
But what I WOULDN'T ever do, is show my face on a livestream after the fact with friendlyjordies

Attached: 1649074471525.jpg (831x532, 173.42K)

You based son of a bitch.

Are you the type of faggot to start a Twitter account jerking off dan Andrews?

>You autists seriously finding nothing?
Not a thing. It’s like he’s never existed.