So, very serious question. WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO FINALLY ADMIT THAT WE ARE IN THE MIDST OF WORLD WAR III?

So, very serious question. WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO FINALLY ADMIT THAT WE ARE IN THE MIDST OF WORLD WAR III?

Listen, I am dumb. Very dumb. Browsing Any Forums for more than a decade will do that to you. Some people may even call me a retard. A drunk retard. And that is valid. BUT WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO LOOK AT A GODDAMN GLOBAL MAP AND SEE THAT EVERY US INTERVENTION IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA CAN BE PIECED TOGETHER AND CREATES A PERFECT PIPELINE TO CHINA? Like, come on now, I'm admitting that I'm an alcoholic drunk retard. But even I can look at a goddamn world map, think about current and recent events since the collapse of the USSR, and paint a very clear goddamn picture connecting all these countries to China.

No shills allowed in this thread. Does anyone, ANYONE, truly believe that Covid-19 was not a global escalation of WWIII and that Russia was forced to play their hand prematurely with the war in Ukraine? WHEN CAN I DRENCH MYSELF IN BLOOD AND SCREAM TO THE MOON WITH CONFIDENCE THAT THIS IS WORLD WAR III?

Attached: HAPPENING.gif (480x338, 329.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LbofQ9eE7s4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The end is nigh

Attached: D0B4EED4-AF14-4225-B751-2805F600744C.jpg (1093x654, 355.33K)

I just want someone to admit it. You can create a goddamn perfect ideal pipeline from North Africa to China and every country that would, hypothetically, be involved,

idk the difference between world war and war

I don't even know the difference between peace and war.
All my life I've been told we weren't at war and now this Russian Special Military action is war.

We were always at war.

I'm not going to try to convince you of anything opinion based. I want you to look at a global map. Now imagine some sort of pipeline. Geographic start (not timeline start) would probably be somewhere around... Libya. Now go through Libya and make your way to China. Where has the US been in the countries hypothetical pipeline touches?

Kaliningrad will be Russia's Danzig moment, catalyst for greater escalation; however, it will be the US, UK and their NATO alliance which will fall, not Russia-China. I've already seen it in my schizoid dreams.

Yeah, no, I'm sure the memeflag is right.

By any chance, do you know what the population of China and Japan was when Unit 731 was a thing? Keep in mind, before you answer this, Japan is actually owning more of "US debt" than China.

Just genuinely curious bro, surely Korean and Japanese influence in the Asian world, where China has consistently shit the bed in war scenarios, isn't overwhelmingly currently in favor of anti-China.

Also, yes, I would like to put it out there, I do know about the Syrian gas attacks, which means I do know North Korea is actually low key one of the best producers of chemical weapons in the world. This is unironic and people shitting on NK is probably unjustified when in reality they're probably near the top of the leaderboards when it comes to producing chemical weapons, if not at the top

Ok Tyrone, you're getting a little salty, so grant me a moment to give you some bono fides of my perspective.

First, I'm an Anglo, and an ardent Anglophile from the root of the tree of the colony of Brutus, the same who formed a covenant people, from whence your maladjusted branch later sprang and became corrupted. In my veins flows the blood of over two millennia of men whose birthright was to lead, to overcome, to fight, and lay down civilization; when they weren't squabbling over the daughter of Tyndareus, said to be the most beautiful woman in the world, the future Queen in consort, who fled to π’‹«π’Š’π’„Ώπ’Š­, the great Illum, thereby condemning the greatest of white civilizations of the time, to utter ruin by mutual destruction.

So, with that in mind, naturally I am inclined for the Anglos to win; that said, I do not think it can happen, not when we turn our backs to God and forget our mission is alleviate and elevate the human condition, beyond the current spectacle of gay-tranny penis inversion rights to set forth proper civilization.

Based drunkard

youtube.com/watch?v=LbofQ9eE7s4

I respect the shit out of this post and it genuinely made me laugh. Like, not you, but the post itself. Good fucking shit.

I just want to say, though, regarding the Tyrone thing. I think I am getting close to passing for being black. I burn just being in a car without tint. That makes me look darker than I actually am. If I burn that quickly, I would probably toast fairly quickly as well.

Fuck this gay earth with nukes. Suck up to it already. If you fear that you will miss anything of what western society has become, you are part of the problem.

it is. so what?

Attached: 1629041667034.jpg (1200x675, 191.83K)

>I am getting close to passing for being black.

Is pic you? You still have a little white.

My wife would say, I was the blackest white man she knew (probably because I didn't mind bending rules and always had little side hustles); she also said gayest-straight-man, not sure what she meant by that, but that's why she's getting divorced.

Attached: imWhite.jpg (612x408, 31.09K)

We've been at war for decades man its just the powers that be changed how they fight these wars. Things like tanks and guns and planes are all well and good and are a very lucrative industry for anyone peddling them but actual combat like that has been made mostly unnecessary and counter productive when you take into account the other newer and more effective ways to fight a war. Shit look at the maps of daily cyber attacks each country throws at each other or the subversion of entire swaths of some countries populations. We've been losing a large scale war thats happening all around us,we just dont really see it.

We have always been at war. World War 2 never ended, just most of the players have changed.

>I just want someone to admit it
They won't
Just as the invasion on American soil is not called an invasion

Pic is absolutely me trying to explain to my grandma and my mom that you don't press a touchscreen phone against your face.

>Pic is absolutely me trying to explain to my grandma and my mom that you don't press a touchscreen phone against your face.

to be fair, if you're posting here, those fine ladies, have probably had bigger, harder more dangerous things held against their face.

I've seen what the east has. Not better than the west. Society itself might be the problem. Different discussion.

Then, I am tired of blue balls. I want people to identify as an attack helicopter and end this chapter of humanity ASAP.

They're not Muslim, so you're wrong

checked
>muslim

There's is something very erotic / arousing about contrasting the sancrosanct with the profane, i.e. fucking a nun with a crucifix, or a woman in a hijab sucking a dick. Some kind of symbolic power to it.