20 million deaths prevented by COVID vaccines

thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(22)00320-6/fulltext
>This estimate rose to 19.8 million (95% Crl 19.1–20.4) deaths from COVID-19 averted when we used excess deaths as an estimate of the true extent of the pandemic, representing a global reduction of 63% in total deaths (19.8 million of 31.4 million) during the first year of COVID-19 vaccination.

looks like pol was wrong again

Attached: 1650787188314.png (440x86, 6.45K)

>shitrag owned by the same people who own Pfizer

Not an argument.
On top of preventing deaths, the vaccines also prevented hundreds of millions if not billions of people from suffering chronic post-covid ailments which would have likely brought the world to its knees for the forseeable future. We are still in for a world of hurt as the generations that endured covid get older and the chronic pulmonary and circulatory conditions start making 40-60 year olds have the activity problems of 70-90 year olds.

STFU jEW CUNT
It has negative impact. COPE

COVID "misinformationist" Steve Kirsch:

"In the Pfizer trial that was published [...] more people died who got the vaccines than who got the placebo. In other words, the vaccine killed more people than the placebo did."

"The clinical trial showed that you could save one life [from COVID] for every 22,000 people who got the [vaccine]. "

"I did a calculation; turns out that when you save one person for every 22,000 people you inject, it means that the vaccines have saved 10,000 lives over the course of a year. Three million people die every year. 10,000 lives is a rounding error."

"But we actually didn't save 10,000 lives, because when you look at the VAERS numbers [...] you come up with at least 150,000 people who have been killed by the vaccine. So, you killed 150,000 in order to maybe save 10,000 lives"

"The best advice [...] is just to listen to what the CDC says and do the opposite... That is probably the best medical advice that I could give you to save your life."

Go die to your injections, faggot.

Attached: 9fwoz4aQECUc.jpg (1149x967, 94.32K)

>Not an argument.
yes it is

I knowed people who died after vacination and not a single one who was not vaxed 50-70 yo pool

>estimate
>models says
>epidemiology
Reddit sodomites will believe it and hopefully take their next 3 boosters asap.

>russian disinfo
>memeflag
shills are mad about vaccines

lol

LMAO

Sure and then we will get 200 millions deaths in exchange according to deagle. Thanks jabbies.

>according to deagle

Attached: 1646345530390.jpg (636x636, 63.12K)

I don't care, i'm still not getting it

Attached: 1621846152291.png (423x408, 67.71K)

based, same here Hans bro

Is this based on faulty models? I'd say it probably is, considering nearly every other machination of "pandemic response" was.

And I also don't think vaccines prevented that many deaths desu. By the time vaccines rolled out globally, the most vulnerable population were already culled. Most people who take the vaccine are not going to die from covid anyway and likely not get hospitalized because 80%+ of the population don't get hospitalized from covid.

They probably prevented some death in risk groups(elderly + co morbidities) but not as much as they claim they did. There is no way to really know since there are no control groups here. They are just "guessing." And no surprise their guesses are very convenient for them.

this is how studies are done huh, they go to an alternate reality count the dead, come back and report

IDGAF, WE'RE STILL NOT GONNA TAKE IT, SUCK MY UNCIRCUMCISED COCK.

Attached: c6d0038c2cae6deec632f18450ae7ba9.jpg (480x360, 19.15K)

how do you count imaginary people?

Thank President Trump for operation warp speed. I kneel.

>middle of summer in Denmark
>zero daily COVID deaths
>vaccines rolled out
>death rate skyrockets
>zero daily COVID deaths

funny how covid died out after 24 feb here globohomo get btfo from Russia

Lol. Lmao.

>t.

Attached: 1652436379869.gif (412x516, 1.56M)

Any Forums is literally always wrong, on everything. This place is unironically the dumbest place on the internet. Never forget the VAST MAJORITY of people here are not college educated.

no the fuck it didn't.

Whatever you say, shill, still not taking it.

Attached: 1655648214877.jpg (866x556, 114.04K)

> be me
> magic shoe seller
> sell magic shoes
> tell people if they wear magic shoes they will never step in dog shit
> sell 1000 of those shoes
> 10 people still stepped in shit within a year
> say "yeah but 990 other customers are still shitless" so its 99% effective
> year 2 passes by
> now 700 people stepped in shit
> some people claim these shoes are manifesting shit by them selves because friends without the magic shoe never step in shit and it should not be possible to step in shit so frequently with magic anti shit shoes
> say "it depends on the variant of shit, and I also bet your friends without magic shoes stepped in shit, but the mistaken it for just regular dirt, because it was a-smello-matic shit"
> market it with "Magic shoes prevented 300 people from stepping in shit"
> one other custumer come by "I stepped in shit"
> market it with "Magic shoes prevented nearly 300 people from stepping in shit"

Attached: magic_shoe.png (256x256, 120.07K)

>it's fake because it's not a literal who posting on twitter!
Any Forums antivax virgins truly are the dumbest of the dumb.