Why are black people so loud?

Attached: file.png (1200x935, 660.95K)

Lack of exposure to Christianity.

Same reason children are: because they’re oblivious, self-centered, and low intelligence, which makes self-awareness and behavioral control based on seeing oneself from the perspective of others very difficult. They also have a tendency to take pleasure in annoying and inconvenicing people due to deep inferiority complex and anger at the world and God for giving them one shot at life but making them a nigger…same as disabled people can sometimes get real bitter and turn into assholes.

>they’re oblivious, self-centered, and low intelligence, which makes self-awareness and behavioral control based on seeing oneself from the perspective of others very difficult.

that sounds like my mom ...

Being able to moderate your behaviour is impossible for the negroid. Likewise, having the consideration for other people to choose to moderate your behaviour in the first place is also impossible

I heard an interesting theory that cultures that never independently developed a written language tend to be louder

Moderation is the sign of higher civilizations

Hunter gatherer populations that we pretend are human and capable of what humans are capable of.

Inconsiderate, narcissistic, no discipline, no self control, never taught manners, courtesy, integrity, 0 self-awareness.
Same reason they buy a shitty range rover or bmw, yet have no home,savings,job,or future.

>be me
>live in very white genteel coastal area
>go for a walk one crisp winter morning along breakwater
>as usual, a handful of people also out quietly walking their dogs enjoying the peace and quiet
>suddenly loud chattering voices in the distance
>constant high volume babble
>get to the end of the breakwater, turn back and discover the source of the noise: 3 well-dressed respectable-looking black tourists (an extreme rarity here) talking non-stop at high volume, seemingly oblivious to the fact that everybody else wants a quiet walk.

Forgot to mention they're usually high as fuck on weed or some other drug also extremely stupid and low IQ.

Low iq

> never taught manners
This is a major reason. Niggers don’t raise their children but neglect them. They’re basically feral and taught from the youngest age that they only get attention when they act up

Cause they are stupid nigger animals and i am going to get hunting license to kill them all. Fuck you okay stupid.

They are beaten, abused and see some shit at a young age, and , being a white man, I have sympathy and empathy for their pain, yet, I don't believe that it is the root cause of their ridiculous behavior.

When I was in boot camp the first night I had firewatch with a nice Salvadoran guy the first thing we discussed was how blacks are so inappropriately loud and so oblivious to how they appear.

They do it for attention. If you've had children, you'll understand this very well.
They will be loud and obnoxious just to initiate some sort of reaction or stimulus from others. It's a very primitive action; much like a kitten that meows for a pat on the head.

Dunno, but what usually happens in a democracy when a minority is loud and pisses off the majority?

Africans are massively better behaved and despise American niggers because of how they act. They’re even quiet which is shocking. So culture and upbringing are clearly a big part of It.

Simple as

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-044251_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x769, 90.5K)

Imagine of you were born in, let's say China. You look completely different than everyone else. You think differently than everyone else. You know that everyone either wants to kill you, or pities you. You have no understanding of what's going on around you. You can either choose to fuck around and be a criminal, or work your ass off to fit in, knowing you have zero chance of ever becoming more than a low tier wage slave.
I hate niggers, but I understand their plight.
Separation is the only sensible option.