How do we get women to stop having bastards?

>Hard mode: no abortion

Attached: illegitimacy rate.jpg (4592x3196, 1.33M)

>women having kids
why is this a problem

I really am Europe's last bastion of hope

The choice of colors used is curious...
Almost like if there was an agenda...

You star fucking cutting of testicles
Duh.

COVID-19 vaccines

cutting off testicles.
Chopping them.
driving nails through them.
hitting them with hammers.

Ban fornication and adultery. Make fathers and husbands the sole owners of women. Women should have no rights.

How is it possible to have child outside of marriage? You are dooming the child to basically having no parents.

Oy vey! Stop noticing things

Attached: Brainwashing.jpg (680x659, 88.44K)

>green = better
This is the state of European Union.

Literally just stop giving them tax payer money in form of single mother welfare and child support. They can either use one of the 33 methods of birth control available to them or become submissive in a long term relationship with a beta.

Attached: 1639920801883.gif (400x224, 3.65M)

all women should be married to me, and all other men killed, that would solve the issue

Death by snusnu

They could be children by official couples who are not yet married or do not plan to do so

is FYROM fuck you republic of macedonia?

Jews

Marry them you cowardly faggot.

This is very popular in Serbia due to fertility issues

First, you knock the girl up and then you marry her. Otherwise you might end up married to a barren womb

Attached: X_rqdg18t8b6Mu6a1Widd1vO6zIDj1crerS_wfIExI4.jpg (500x723, 54.48K)

This is widespread here. Couples literally stay decades with each others, having children, ect. without marrying. One, because marriage is expensive as fuck, two, because marriage culture is pretty much dead here

Wtf is wrong with Scandis?

Why are so many Serbian women infertile?

Interesting how Bulgaria sticks out so much from the rest of the part of the continent.

Why is that Bulgaria bro’s?

Attached: 76B4F10A-4B60-473B-AB5E-D335521B00F9.jpg (255x200, 11.44K)

good eye

Surprised by Gayreeks

I'm a bastard and I hated it my entire life. Not being part of a strong family is the worst fate in this hellish world.

How can you know for France if paternity tests are forbiden ?

Don't know about other countries, but here "pacs" is just a better marriage, that's what most young people do and explains this number: They have children in committed relations, but get pacsed instead of married

Stop subsidizing it. You get what you pay for. If you want to pay women for having bastard children, you're going to get women having bastard children.

>How is it possible to have child outside of marriage? You are dooming the child to basically having no parents.
idk, go to you local Polish maternity ward and ask 20% of the mothers.

Based.

greek (turk)

so this is the power of icelandic whores...

Funny because we think that you euros are degenerate faggots.

Being a bastard is not hidden; being a love children that resulted from your mother cucking her husband is hidden.

Everyone I know with child is married. I can understand if for example you were engaged and wife got pregnant or something, its not unheard of in life.

OMG they queen of faggotry is here!

fucking hell i actually read it in reverse because of that, thinking that green meant more within wedlock
absolutely disgusting of them to try this kike bullshit

Clearly Roman catholism is the answer proddy pigs