Why do they think, act and behave like robots?

>must work 24/7
>must obey the law
>must worship the system
>must be a good citizen for absolutely no reason at all

Attached: index.png (290x174, 335)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cRsmvUhInQ&t=5s&ab_channel=PoeserMann
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because our country works, unlike your shithole

Attached: whatever.gif (320x256, 1.43M)

Protestant Reformation was the single greatest disaster in European history.

good luck with that depression of yours

When you actually have a country worth working for, you don't mind making it better.

Because of their language and the HRE and Protestantism

Because they are stupid subhumans who like to terrorise free people. This country is a shithole not because of the way one can live there, but because the people are absolute utter arrogant trash. I hope many of them die in the next 5 years. That would be cool and well deserved. Also, many of them will definitely go to hell so I am looking forward to it. If it doesn't happen, fuck it. I will either be dead or I will leave.

You are Bavarian? Most Bavarians I've met in life were complete chads.

Because they were killing for cenuries who oppose this behaviour

How else are we going to finance all the refugees pouring into our country to rape and stab children while sucking out social system dry?

lol maybe that's true for boomers
younger generations become increasingly americanized

Germans gave us leafs the God of hockey players- Leon Draisaitl

Their advancements were set up a lot more than 100 years ago, now it's just maintenance, and all the screws are being lose now with the energiewende failing big time, cucks chose coal over nuclear. It's fucking over for this country.

No amount of "work" is gonna save any of them. All of these mfers are just delusional, systemic collapse has already started in Germany, they don't even realize.

What do I say? It was a good run until it lasted.

youtube.com/watch?v=-cRsmvUhInQ&t=5s&ab_channel=PoeserMann

Some of the dumbest NPCs I've ever worked with are the germoids. I had that notion that Germans are god-tier people and the dumbest of them reads Nietzsche in the morning and listens to Brahms and Wagner at night. It turned out that I knew more about their own history and culture than most of these retards.

No, Cromwells trial of Charles 1 was the biggest disaster of european history. It's insane how much this event erroded our whole system over the following centuries.

it didnt use to be this way. The furries and degens of today used to be the greatest mind before the subversion of our culture, mind and ethnic consciousnees

>It turned out that I knew more about their own history and culture than most of these retards.
It's always like this.
Also German culture here is toxic evil and nazi

idk but I’m about to just seek asylum in Germany and make a case that living in the US is in humane. I can prove my ancestors came from Germany to US in early 1900’s too. I really cannot stand another day living in this shithole.

>I’m about to just seek asylum in Germany
You are unable to do this.

Hah! Worst IT infrastructure in the world, can’t even pay by card or phone in most places, unlimited beaurocracy just to get the simplest things done, no Hans…your country barely fucking functions.

why not? seems like they let anybody in.

America is considered to be a safe nation of origin.

wait until I’m sitting there showing them Webb’s of niggers and fbi crime stats. It’s inhumane to send a person back to the US