Male Virgin at 24

Don't really want to sleep with any women, I am terrified of getting some god-awful STD and lockdowns have just made me too depressed to want to date. I feel like a failure for not procreating to help try and raise the IQ of the population but I see most women are roasties with STDs at my age. My parents are in very early 60s and want me to have kids so they can see them grow up so pressure from that. Can I get some moral advice of whether I am doing the right thing to hold off until I find the right woman? Pic unrelated

Attached: B9FFC105-ADF8-4131-889A-8F36CFF94122.jpg (1170x1078, 590.58K)

Start a cult.

you pump kids into her and then you make her right women.

yeah cults are sweet

you cant procreate more than they import you are dragging your feet and if you do it for long enough you will only have regrets. doubt you even know what you want so I doubt you even look for it which means your ass is grass with no side of pussy, pussy.

I kept my virginity until 29. No regrets. Married a lovely woman 7 years younger than me. Love conquers all.

Your problem is you think you're better than you are.

What is your parents relationship like ? Sounds like maybe they fucked you up bad but you're starting to become conscious, and it is important that you move out now

I'm waiting for the right woman myself.

Attached: 1600632080588.jpg (965x882, 165.3K)

You are nowhere near ready for marriage. You sound like you have had a failure to launch into manhood.

I went to university orientation today and bros there are so many women...

Just have sex dude. It’s not worth waiting. The women are not waiting. You’re libido still start to decrease slightly in a few years and you’ll regret not having started in your youth
t. knower

>I am terrified of getting some god-awful STD
Pretty much the only reason I have a gf and not fucking around, shit's super fucking scary. I fucked a whore in a rubber once and spend the next week washing my pee pee with antiseptic three times a day, lol.

Same here Brother, Im 30 y/o man from India. Engineering degree and Any Forums, but spent 5 years in late 20s struggling for career / academics. Not virgin either, but gonna have sex only after Marriage now.

That's definitely my problem and it absolutely does not help that everyone constantly tells me how good looking I am, women throw their numbers only to ghost me due to being retarded. Being good looking sort of sucks especially when you know you're capable of killing 90% of the people you meet out of pure hatred for what this world has become.

boohoo chud

Look, if you actually want to stay a virgin for some religious or moral reason, then that's fine. However, do not ever use it as an excuse if you do want to get laid, because you're not helping yourself if you do it for that reason.

Join a local church (Idealy a Orthodox Church), literally only there will you find decent girls. I'm successful in the online dating game, you don't want to marry any of the girls that don't have a personal relationship with God, trust me.

I’ve been alone for so long that I’ve gotten used to it

You’re not doing the right thing.In fairness, a lot of your arguments do hold some weight…you are fucked, the odds are stacked against you. However, everything you have stated is an excuse to take the easy road and not do anything. Dating scene sucks but is not completely hopeless. Try Christian dating apps, tons of tradpilled girls in there. That’s how I found my gf.

Attached: 79ECB8FF-96E0-4960-A29F-C7B9B0B2F2E2.jpg (1145x664, 797.94K)

Says the cunt that lives in a loser cucked country of muslim migrant, degenerate tweakers and cheap african prostitues.

Yes we should all just never try to live up to our ideals. Good advice Moshe.

>Traditional Christian girl
>Online dating
Yeah they don't exist retard

Have sex incel.

molest small children.