Anglos are the reason why america is full of negros

Anglos are the reason why america is full of negros
Anglos are the reason why constantinople isnt greek or russian, but infested by turkroaches
Anglos fucking africa and the ME are the reason why millions of shitskins are trying to get into europe

Anglos are the greatest evil on earth and should be systematically erradicated.

Attached: 8a3.jpg (883x1024, 83.18K)

Just start digging up Europe's and land and throwing it into the ocean. Shrink their dumbass island to nothing.

Based.
Fuck anglos.
Fuck america.
Fuck france.
Fuck jews.

Another thread dedicated to the Anglo-Saxon master race and our rent-free occupation of the tiny minds of subhumans across the entire world. Glorious.

Attached: 1655845725550.jpg (750x421, 96.37K)

Everything is true. Anglos would rather destroy nationalist germany than jewish communist russia

How dare you!

Attached: Greta.png (1114x889, 396.65K)

Attached: 555dc825-lq.jfif.jpg (300x457, 15.32K)

>Spanish are the reason pic related exists in the world

Your empire was like Dr.frankenstein making all kind of horrible monsters.

Attached: I'm 100% Spanisn-Mexican I promise!!! 2.jpg (561x629, 21.06K)

Attached: pfft.jpg (1280x720, 67.65K)

based

thank god that your retarded nation is killing itself
becoming india 2.0, scotland and NI on their way to leave the UK. England is going to be a shit indiopaki nation, and a colony of USA

if europeans are considered white, what are we? because we are way paler and our eyes are way less brown

Remember the UK gave you those oil fields, you'd still be in living in wooden huts sucking off Sweden for gibs if not for us... friendly reminder! ;D

Attached: White Pepe.png (1423x1431, 498.38K)

still more civilizated than the negros inhabiting usa
spaniards did this out of pure raping
br*ts actively imported negros

next level coping

the final redpill is this:
even if black males are about 7% of the population and commit 50+% of the murders,
psycho Anglos and jews are exponentially worse because they'll just work at a bank and enslave billions with usury

>oy vey goy thats right its the anglos fault

gypsi jews mixed with displaced germanoids

shut up paki

i want a response from a human

surprisingly based murican

It is true.

If you're not a shill Spanish user making whiteVSwhite threads in 2022 like this is very stupid.

Attached: The history of Mexico.jpg (1132x1236, 139.55K)

>uk flag

literally a gypsi jew, or a paki/indian/negro

>spanish flag
literal paki

anglos are the cause of nearly all europe's problems, not to talk about NA problems

Julius Caesar should have done with the anglo saxon tribes in germany what he did with the gaules, and genocide them all. Nowadays brittons would still inhabit the british islands and we wouldnt be living in this hell

Blacks are coming into Europe because of Jews retard. Anglos weren’t importing them in the 19 century when we ruled the world. It’s a result of Jews running key NGOs in the 20th century.

snow inbred farmers and 800 years a slave paki spics are super gay

>aussie
you are not even an anglo, you are mutt descendant of the scum from the 19th century anglo society
blacks and sandnigers are coming to europe bc the anglos are bloody retarded and couldnt leave the ME and africa drawing decent borders and creating ethnically logical states, they just left, made a mess, and now those mongoloids are coming here