Get the fuck out from my country

get.the.fuck.out.from.my.Country

Attached: hoholy.jpg (1200x660, 377.27K)

Yeah. About your country being "yours"

It's not.

lol reminds me of k*rds who protest turkey in their comfortable homes in Berlin

pick up a gun and fight faggot

no, you get out of MY country

Attached: Герой.png (275x373, 101.42K)

poles are all bark

>pick up a gun and fight faggot
with who?
All of our nationalists ,,based'' groups support ukraine and go here to fight for this disgusting nation and theyr jewish leader
here,you are pro ukraine or get chased by police like nowhere else
and everyday more and more of these disgusting hiv hohol pigs come,we already got 5,5, milions
ehh

Leave me the fuck alone and stop disrespecting my flag with your russki runes.

Attached: 1627810105453.png (128x185, 57.13K)

oh these are poles? absolute goys
I spent a month in Warsaw in a hostel near wilanow, the ukrainian workers would drink and fight each other every single night while everyone else was chilling, absolute low IQ apes, not worth fighting for
kek

you get the gibs from EU now you have to babysit some ukies for a few years. Sounds like a good deal doesnt it?
I just wounder why your boarderpatrol let them in but headshoot all of the other refugees for bagdad

>get chased by police like nowhere else
>getting police sent after you for voicing non-interest/neutrality
why do you lie like that?

Not your country anymore faggot!

There is so many things disgusting about Ukraine It's hilarious. Their coat is ugly, their retarded language with 'ь' everywhere is disgusting for ears, their colors are Africa-tier. Their rural retards chimpouts are already tiresome. Their belief that the whole world owe them is pathetic.

Attached: dubsguy.jpg (900x900, 127.07K)

It's much worse here.
Here's how Ukrainians protest in Latvia.

Attached: pedo jew nigger.png (1491x993, 3.51M)

fucking subghuman poolaks getting what they deserve. ukrainian hohol subhumans should be exterminated. i hoipe putin nukes europe all of you deserve death

dont worry suibhuman youre next. latvia should never even exist, fake country with fake identity. soon you will not be so smug

Is there really no opposition? I mean not the one supporting russki that would be redundant. The one who against both Ukraine and Russia?

God it’s so good to see your shithole “country” (meme created by Stalin btw) finally flooded with literal white apes. Now you know how we felt for the last 10+ years.

>nooo my country is siding with enemy of my arch nemesis noooooo
stay out of politics, you're too dumb for it

kek dont worry the peoples army is going to wipe those worthless slavic faggots out from existence very soon.

Show flag moshe

And you leave britain? Anyway, that is what you get for siding with globohomo team NATO.

fuck off gypsyo. you also ilegally provoked bear and youre going to face the conseuqneces. shouldnt have been so greedy :) you also hopefully will be wiped clean. europeans need to suffer

based. we will reclaim spain as well moorbro. death to the west

Yea.
Fuck right off!!!
This is my house you fuckin niggers!!!