Guy Richie Film Delayed to Edit out Ukraine Villians

Attached: B282C241-CD4F-4B1C-953E-0B89095750C8.jpg (750x909, 621.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/01/28/guy-ritchies-gentlemen-dresses-up-anti-semitism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who cares? I've only seen the gentlemen and it was shit so I have no interest in watching any of his other movies

#Releasethehoholcut

Hollywood is politically correct to the xtreme. They can't have muslim baddies anymore because ya know... They can't have jewish baddies for obvious reasons, they can't have Chinese baddies if they want to sell their show to China, they can't have african baddies because...you know.
The white guy is too common so every other film has russian mafia and edits our their jewish backgrounds.

Didn't he really piss on Israel with The Gentleman? Probably the studio that forces him to cut the Ukraine stuff. Ritchie is so weird. Reads Kabbalah, ex-wife's Madonna, midwit IDW shtick and lingo all over his stuff. Who even is this guy?

>gets an open admission that hollywood is a regime propaganda outfit
>"I dOn'T eVeN cOnSuMe ThIs PrOdUcT"
this NPC cannot be helped

Attached: 20220127_144330.jpg (771x826, 53.95K)

so what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy Ritchie hasn't given a shit since he married Madonna, i doubt he even cares about the integrity of this movie

>They can't have jewish baddies for obvious reasons, they can't have Chinese baddies
Ritchie literally did those in The Gentleman though.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/01/28/guy-ritchies-gentlemen-dresses-up-anti-semitism/

sorry you're right, expressing outrage on a Taiwanese Snake Chucking board is surely going to stop the entertainment industry from making propaganda

Attached: lennart poettering.png (500x488, 216.68K)

This is an English film

how do westerners differentiate ukranians and russians?

HOLLLYYYY

KEEEKKKKK

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 08.52.09.png (1460x825, 212.96K)

Media says Ukraine good, Russia bad. That's all the nuance there is.

It's not. It's produced by STXfilms and Miramax, which are both American.

>edit something because you know it won't sell in the current political climate
>claim it is "propaganda", a tool used to CHANGE public opinion
Did you know tails wag dogs?

>Bongs handing out over 125 million for a spy thriller directed by Guy Ritchie
Yeah, no.

Ukrainians were the brains of the USSR, made all the weapons and shit. Russians are just orcs, they look grotesque and act like animals. It really doesn't take much experience to tell the difference.

>They can't have jewish baddies for obvious reasons,
Triple nine had russian jews as baddies

I know how to fix it.

Instead of the mob being Ukranian make them Scottish, bruv there I just fixed your movie, it's action packed but now hilarious

upboat for you kind stranger

Shit taste.

I recommend Lock Stock and Snatch double feature

Sad.

Should of done another Sherlock Holmes ya cunt

>Ukrainians were the brains of the USSR
you mean the jews who happened to live in Ukraine. Actual ukranians are the soviet equivalent of rednecks.

It's produced by Jason Statham. It's a bong film.

i love that guy ritchie is getting a second wind. as long as you pretend everything between Swept Away and Sherlock Holmes 2 doesnt exist, his career will have been spotless

Still waiting for my sequel guy

Attached: the-man-from-uncle-poster.jpg (810x1200, 137K)

Just change them to Russian. Makes more sense as Russians are evil.

? Revolver and Sherlock Holmes are good

It's all watchable.

i do not understand guy ritchie. he'll direct this, which is barely network-TV quality, then he'll direct Aladdain, which is a dumb cartoon, then he'll direct Wrath of Man which felt like watching a snuff film with a plot. Who is this madman.

holy shit, i thought the other guy was an NPC. you take it to a new tier.

uhm...how do i put this.... "just no"

Uncle is the best bond film in the last 20 years, your taste is shite

Thanks for the update. Keep us posted bro.

underrated as fuck movie. It released right after Mission Impossible so of course it flopped

Mexicans are still viable bad guys

Its got Cavill, the cannibal, and the giantess debicki.
Its a classic

I think you just night be retarded cause man from uncle and king Arthur are absolutely dogshit and 100x worse than either

holy shit, is Ritchie /ourguy/

Lmao, just ADR
>this is dmitriy cockshenko he is the top boss in organised crime in ukrRUSSIAe
>he is based in kiMOSCOW

It's all about you huh? Get some therapy for that narcissism bud.

Fucking lol, pathetic, did they edit in little russian flags on their lapels so we know it's okay and they're evil?

then why ukraine remains shithole after 30 years of independence?

Kek. Same. He also did that weirdo King Arthur movie with a banger soundtrack, Frazetta looking villain, video game tier sword fights and goofy working class martial arts bongs.

Attached: King Arthur- Legend of the Sword (2017)-min.jpg (2000x3000, 1.85M)

yeah what im saying is he lost it after snatch and got it back a bit with gentleman. i agree UNCLE was shit, had to turn it off.

ukranians are whiter

ughh so tiresome…another white genocide…russia and china are our last hope…

propaganda

it was jews

Anyone who posts npc wojak is a coping contrarian normalfag who has no unique opinions. This is obvious with you due to how retarded and try hard your posts are.

yeah he should not have tried something different just make marvel version of king arthur

THE HOHOLCAUST

All movie makers and directors should be shot.
And buried alive with people who like movies.
Just digitally change all the bad guys into anime girls. Movies make people fucking stupid.

Why did they move it?

chud mods being chuds moving threads to their chud board as usual

It's incredible how sensitive things have gotten over there. Needs some pushback or the child predator flags will take it over after all.