Is Roe v. Wade being overturned today or not

Is Roe v. Wade being overturned today or not

Attached: 1655465569489.png (512x512, 30.95K)

why is it named like that?

Not my problem

Yea and we are taking your guns today too. No abortions. No guns.

Go be European somewhere else

You're not doing shit you pussy ass faggot. Red flag these nuts in your mouth bitch.

You won't do shit.

I bet conservatives find some way to fuck it up at the end like they do with everything else. I seriously doubt they will have the balls to overturn it they will bitch out like they always do

yes

>I bet conservatives find some way to fuck it up at the end like they do with everything else. I seriously doubt they will have the balls to overturn it they will bitch out like they always do
You just described the democratic party though. Why the cope?

Literally why should I care about shaqueefa not being able to abort her goblinas?
They'll go out, burn down some blue cities, kill another 50 of each other, go back home and repeat the process in 2 years.

I prefer wading to rowing
Or maybe it's vice versa...

This is what I'm afraid of. All the pomp surrounding the decision, the fences being put up, the police being put on standby, it just screams a set up for being blue balled. I'm on the edge of my seat here.

Yes and nothing will happen because middle aged white women are completely deluded about their ability to be intimidating

I don't know, why do you? Why are you still here? Go be European somewhere else.

The democrats are faggots as well but if you think the Republican Party is a party of action and tangible results then you are a massive retard. They have conserved absolutely nothing

This. You give dems an inch, they take a thousand miles. You give republicans a thousand miles, they start walking backwards. Completely useless. Even though we're set up for an easy victory here, I have no doubt that the republisharts will find some way to snatch defeat from the jaws of and otherwise certain victory. Christ I hate them.

Attached: 1656013453839.gif (750x600, 1.09M)

It’s the last names of the two parties involved in the originally case that eventually led to the supreme court decision. The “v” in it just means “versus.”

Yeah it is hard to have any faith in them.

yeah

Attached: Ylqtdrv[1].jpg (750x479, 171.9K)

It was, but the political pressure and threats of violence made them change their decision.

Source: My gf works as a clerk in SCOTUS.