Ukrainian AA launcher, placed in the middle of a dense housing, hit itself with own missile

Ukrainian AA launcher, placed in the middle of a dense housing, hit itself with own missile.

t.me/rustroyka1945/3435

Attached: 16502740659180.png (400x243, 107.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YS4i2InVB-Y&ab_channel=DefenseDaily
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ukrainian AA launcher,
proof it was ukrainian? where I saw this video, it said it was russian

lmao

also, on liveuamap it says:
>This is reportedly footage of a failed Russian air defense system missile launch from Alchevsk, Luhansk Oblast
so that makes 2 sources that say its russian. Alchevsk, Luhansk Oblast is in russian controlled territory

>hoholmaps
They also claim that Ukraine holds Donetsk Airport which they lost in 2014

webm or fuck off

I expected

Attached: 1656060969494.webm (400x768, 660.33K)

The retards in this thread.
Having watched a lot of war videos bedore i recognize that this is a Saudi patriot missile battery targeting itself when attacked by literal illiterate starving sandal wearing children with colera on khat from the poorest country in the world launching high precission long range cruise missiles at the richest country in the world.

Attached: 29-armed-yemeni-boy-afp.jpg (982x726, 72.57K)

eccm is a hell of a tech

cope, seethe & dilate

another angle

Attached: 1656060817107.webm (648x1152, 1.93M)

tiktok video saying it was russian gave exact location
meanwhile the opposite just say its ukrainian

fuck ukraine but this was just a malfunction

youtube.com/watch?v=YS4i2InVB-Y&ab_channel=DefenseDaily

Attached: 1654815685409.png (306x306, 112.17K)

Its Russian of course, the same tactics were used in Donbass for 8 years.

That's exactly how putins gopniks were bombing Donbass while accusing Ukrainian side in all that.

same event as ? or different event, same type of malfunction? in the YT vid, I see a busy road with cars nearby, dont see it in the other vid, though maybe its out of frame...

also, the in the YT vid, the missile has a flight time of around 9 seconds.
in the other vid, the flight time is only 5 seconds.
i believe they are two different events, but show the same type of malfunction

its not the same event but malfunctions occur.
probably the detection sensor was broken.
shit like this happens all the time in a war.

Attached: 1653940228318.jpg (976x850, 88.49K)

>russian shills now resorting to trying to desparetly find evidence of ukrainian errors to mask the shitshow that their mutt army is
Pretty sad desu. Americans didnt parade around Iraqi bullshit because it was assumed. So much for "superpower" status.

what happenend here?
did ukraine just abbandon 5k soldiers?

Attached: upsi.png (1874x910, 1.68M)

Doesn't look like it there's not even signs for firefights in that circle except at the edge. So probably a withdrawal. Jesus Christ it took how many days for the "superpower" Russia to to make that move? This is like watching a comedy. How the fuck is this war still going on ? hahahahahah