What is this?

And why has the government bought so many of them? Why are they stored at FEMA facilities?

Attached: th-3776652460.jpg (474x299, 30.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lsb5x1ucDrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the government is going to genocide you, using FEMA, and store your corpse in them

The company that makes these probably lobbied/bribed hard to get gov agencies to buy a ton of them.

Because they can create geneticaly modified humans they dont need you anymore.

This is my pod, there are many like it but this my own.

They bought a shitload of guillotines as well

Casket liners so your embalmed fluids don't leak into the groundwater

No... NOO. these must be FEMA COFFINS!!!!!

>the government wants to kill you all but they'll also give you a proper burial
They'd just get an excavator and dump you all

It's a coffin for chuds.

That looks like it’s make a comfy hiding spot

I imagine at first they will blame famine in the camps and act all humane about it.
Later will come the mass killings and the chink invasion for a commie takeover.

>Spending money on coffins of anykind
>Not just cremating or putting you in a ditch for nothing
Only retards think the government would take the time to put you in a box to bury you

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-013707_Facebook.jpg (1052x708, 395.69K)

It is a large tub most likely made of PE polymers. Probably family sized because it has to fit the average american.

My guess its most likely a scam of some kind. A politician gets his friends company a huge contract for some useless junk, probably happens all the time.

Also as far as I know, obese niggers were littering the streets following hurricane Katrina

Dude it's just a storage facility for mass produced coffins, there's nothing weird about that.
I could walk into a random warehouse and probably find a stash of like 100,000 snow globes, but that doesn't mean the government is secretly planning to stuff kittens into snow globes en mass.

People die everyday of old age, disease, etc, and many of them probably don't have a family or whateve to afford a nice coffin and funeral so they get the plastic box.

Besides this hema coffin shit has been a conspiracy theory for literal decades, it's older than you zoomers have even been alive

It's to liquify you for easy storage and consumption, obviously

ok alex jones

those are our new hottubs. thanks, biden

That's just uncle sam's dead nigga storage

the 2000's called. they want their scare stories back

Waste not, want not

Isn't it 20 years ago now? They're brittle and useless by now if they've been outside all this time.

what conspiracy were they looking at?

Back when this conspiracy theory was going around (circa ~2009), it was also said that the government had bought guillotines that they were storing in military bases around the country and that special forces soldiers were receiving top secret training in the use and maintenance of these guillotines. It was also being reported that detention camps were being built all around the country with railroad access and that trains were being converted into prison cars to haul patriots away for mass beheading.

Of course this all turned out to be complete bullshit. And the people who spread it just moved on to making up more bullshit without the loss of any credibility whatsoever in their followers eyes.

You guys are alllllmost asking the right questions, which would be what happened to all these.

Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones actually covered the FEMA camps in 2011

youtube.com/watch?v=Lsb5x1ucDrI

it's fine, the average american wouldn't fit in those little coffins anyway.

HOLY SHIT

Attached: th-1410782914.jpg (474x266, 18.5K)

Those are rafts for the sinking ship.

Attached: uiluli.png (1425x787, 1.83M)

Blatantly just a storage container. Probably multipurpose. You can supply people with them and they double as coffins. Why not just use a large pit is beyond me. If its not broke done fix it.

just in case
and probably to keep their casket producing buddies happy with munee

imagine how stupid and incompetent the gov would look if they didn't have these if they needed them

You thought it was ze coffin, but it was really ze pod. Welcome home, global citizen.

Attached: Own nothing, not so happy.webm (600x316, 1.24M)

what if alex and jesse foiled their plans multiple times in the past?