If there were another civil war in the United States it would be an absolute fuckshow...

If there were another civil war in the United States it would be an absolute fuckshow. Both right-wingers and left-wingers are completely delusional about how it would play out.

It would look much less like the first civil war and more like the Syrian Civil War on steroids. Huge swaths of the continent would become ungovernable due to partisans, mercenaries, and the heavily armed population. Terrorist and guerilla tactics would begin to flourish almost immediately; innocent civilians would be targeted, IEDs and probably even dirty bombs would be employed. The interstate highways would be bombed and mined; easy travel across the North American continent would grind to a halt.

The continent would be flooded within months by weapons from any country that has an interest in taking down the United States. This includes not just the usual suspects like Russia and China, but could include Iran as well, and could potentially include countries and parties that one might not expect. Europe, at minimum, would be neutral, and might even supply weapons to one faction or another themselves.

The military would faction and the US' serious war tech would break up. Carrier battle groups would be free agents joining this side or that side. Bombers, fighter aircraft, tanks, and more would split between the various factions and many would be stolen by mercenaries, and either sold for parts or operated as pirate units, services sold to the highest bidder. Some parts of the US Navy might even forsake the country; it's easy to see a destroyer or a submarine going rogue and turning pirate/privateer.

The US' nuclear arsenal is the elephant in the room. Every faction in the war would try to get their hands on as much of it as they could. A kind of fragile MAD would settle over all of North America. The continent would not only be plunged into warfare, it would run the risk of suddenly being nuked by its own missiles. All it would take was one trigger-happy warlord or general.

Attached: american-civil-war.jpg (800x336, 82.44K)

n i g g e r !

NOT WORHT REDONG

If there were another civil war in the US who do you think mexico would support?

I look forward to infantry division nationalism, every area will have its warlord and some may have military remnants upholding their own legacy instead of some grander scheme

This is correct and all the more reason for reasonable logical good moral people to prepare and arm themselves. The madness that awaits us will consume us all if we don’t.

nigger

Still better than the corrupt shithole. I'd rather live in brutal honesty than these endless Semitic lies.

Do it already. I'm bored

Attached: 1655566760253.png (1080x1088, 61.69K)

God I wish

>The US' nuclear arsenal is the elephant in the room. Every faction in the war would try to get their hands on as much of it as they could. A kind of fragile MAD would settle over all of North America. The continent would not only be plunged into warfare, it would run the risk of suddenly being nuked by its own missiles. All it would take was one trigger-happy warlord or general.

Attached: Rock Hard 2.jpg (240x210, 22.13K)

im gonna getcha!

So the Yankee union?

if its west vs east bro your on the west side for sure mang

Ungovernable? Ha ha. At this point that might be a good thing. The purpose of most Western governments have evolved to be a pain in the ass for the people they govern.

nigger

You're retarded literally every wargame about this that has every been done, every single internal DOD document discussing the possiblity, everyone who is anyone anywhere knows that the middle and lower class conservatives mop the floor with the feds and the left in a few years. This is why the left is so desperate to take guns away, I don't think I need to tell you that they don't actually care about gun crime, but the real reason is that they're afraid of conservative Americans being armed. Because they're planning on doing something fucked up to us, and if we're armed, we'd kick their stupid asses back to the stone age. If they can disarm us, they own us. But I digress. It won't start with random civilians militias, individual states will organize. Texas looks like ground zero, which presents a fuck ton of issues for the feds. Oklahoma will probably defect the moment Texas does. Maybe Louisiana too.

NWGROD
IM
PFFEMD

Yeah if all out civil war happens in the US and its multiple factions then whats stopping western Europe and EU countries from doing their own Civil wars?

There isnt going to be another civil war. There will only be a long drawn out process of “conservatives” giving in to liberal ideas. End of story

NOT AN ARGUMENT AMALEK

Libtards were BTFO on gun control yesterday and soon on abortion?

PLEASE BAND THIS FAG EVEN THO9UGH HE IS NOT WRONG;.RIGHT

Attached: 1597454982460.jpg (1600x590, 165.5K)

I can’t wait for global famine by the end of this year as a consequence of the war in Ukraine. Even countries that can grow food will starve from lack of fertilizer. The population of Egypt is 100,000,000. I wonder where they’ll all go?

Attached: BEC7680E-AEA2-4C01-B0DF-6CC1597685B2.jpg (1200x1200, 431.54K)

NIGGER DETECTED

IT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Attached: Pepe Conflict.gif (475x289, 3.14M)

They can go to hell for all I care

BASED

Yeah

Attached: 1598383474839.gif (112x112, 96.42K)

THEY WILL GO TO ITALY!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I AHTE GAY EDO, MOGER