Ukraine is losing 1000 men everyday

>Ukraine is losing 1000 men everyday
>no mainstream news outlet is reporting this

Attached: 164841460141.png (762x593, 492.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/2022/06/15/ukraine-1000-casualties-day-donbas-arakhamia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bad news are not allowed, gotta protect the fragile psyche of theNPC otherwise they might figure out what’s going on.

Why would they report globohomo is losing? It does not fit the narrative
Regardless, even if Russia were to lose I am hoping they take down as many western contractors and Hoholoid subhumans down with them
Z

>Ukraine is losing 1000 men everyday

Where are proofs? Russian internet should be full of videos with fields covered with dead bodies or war prisoners, while in the last week i only saw like 2 videos with small groups of UA prisoners (and also videos with Russian prisoners caught by Ukrainians)

No one cares about dead slavshits, simple as.

Russia resurrects 1000 men every day and nobody is reporting it

Attached: 1604336973825.jpg (125x125, 2.18K)

This
These retards dont get it. Propaganda output from the east would be much higher

Necromancy is evil.

>166801540
Why do French tanks have rear view mirrors? To see the battle

Like clockwork lol

Attached: 1647169172455.gif (480x424, 2.65M)

>166801593
Not a Smrd, try harder, žabar

>Where are proofs?
oh how the turn tables

Attached: e8e.png (600x587, 84.23K)

Source : trust me bro

Source: crack pipe

it's fake, defensive war always means less casualities.

Western countries' word should be taken for granted by the virtue of their firstworldness, development level and democratic principles, it's totalitarian autocracies which need to back their every word with undeniable proofs.

>google Ukraine loses 1000 men a day
>multiple mainstream media sites show up reporting it

Attached: 1551122002806.png (483x470, 183.71K)

Nobody believes Russia since they'e claimed victory 2 minutes after this war began and months later they're still not done. Russian claims of victory are only interrupted by Russian threats to nuke Europe. I do not give a fuck, nuke Eastern Europe and leave us in peace.

10000000000 gorillion dead hohols

>Western countries' word should be taken for granted by the virtue of their firstworldness, development level and democratic principles

Attached: 1648716405862.gif (1280x800, 249.89K)

axios.com/2022/06/15/ukraine-1000-casualties-day-donbas-arakhamia

Poleshits larping like they're a western first world country will never not be funny

Necromancy is good

Attached: 1546001626_ne-kolduny-ne-dedushki-morozy-a-shimniki-1.jpg (1080x1080, 127.37K)

Why is it always thirdies who watch these cringe "anti-mainstream" Russian-financed political vlogs and fall for their propaganda? Do thirdies understand that Russia conducts a deliberate policy of sacrificing non-white lives, sending mostly non ethnic Russians to die in Ukraine while white blonde Russians are spared because their loss might spark huge tensions in the Russian society, while no one there cares about one dead non-white person more? Russia is more racist than any western country, except they just don't have liberal opposition which could point it out and make videos about how racist Russians really are like Vice does in America.

>People die in war
More news at six.

Kek

That doesn't even interest me
Why should it interest a dude from the Philippines?

Democracy is a shit system because it allows people with serf and merchant background to vote.
Both should be allowed to vote cause they can’t make a conscious choice anyway.
Same with women.

>Democracy is a shit system

Attached: 2e1.jpg (284x336, 21.35K)

He's right though

Lemme quote the trash website:
>Up to 1,000 Ukrainian soldiers are being killed or wounded each day in the Donbas region of eastern Ukraine, with 200 to 500 killed on average and many more wounded, a top Ukrainian official said on Wednesday.
So it's not 1000 and there is no source. Great website, lmaooo

It's funny to see Poles become cheerleader Nr1 for globohomo out of sheer terror. 6 months ago apparently the EU was out to genocide them.

liberal democracy has barely anything to do with real democracy

based

The average normie has no understanding of Russian demographics.
They think that the country is 95% white lol
They have no knowledge/awareness of Asian republics like Kalmykia or Chukotka, or Churka places like Dagestan

There is a difference between arguing over LGBT rights vs waging a war of attrition and killing people

i still despise the EU nothing has changed in that regard

ruhe Schwurbler

What I am reading is that there will be a lot of single Ukranian trad girls in my country.

It was claimed by David Arakhamia, one of Zelensky's close people and was meant of all losses including killed and wounded. I think the total number varies between 150-300 kia, depends by frontline activity.

Read it but it also said that russia is also taking heavy losses aswell

>"slav" girl meme

>uneducated, drug addicts, retards, money/market speculators and braindead tradesmen have the same rights as an upstanding citizen
At this point anarchy is better because ultimately such people get wiped out in the anarchy.

Schnauze Sören

The ones I've seen so far are really rather pretty as are their blonde daughters.

Tradesmen are good though

I am glad my parents bounced from russia when they got the chance, otherwise I would have become a putin drone.

putins era is about to end anyway

Canada is hardly an improvement

2 more weeks?

I would take canada and their asian qts any fucking day over Poland.
ANY
FUCKING
DAY

Who the realistic next president of russia? Is there anyone that can match him

But in Canada he'll get a tight docile China wife
Konichiwa, dude!

Poland is a proper shithole much worse than Russia or even Canada

Merchants were never treated well and the reason is because their values are completely different from the values of everyone else.
Of course it depends on the person but dishonesty is one big factor which alienates them from other classes.

Maybe your place lmaooooo I live in Warsaw and dab on you

Hopefully, because i want to go back
Life here is pretty good for most immigrants no matter what their background is, discrimination is almost nonexistent. Many poles come here to clean toilets for a reason.

Another ex-kgb robot most likely

Even Zelensky admits 600 casulties a day and we can probably safely assume he understates the number of KIA to boost morale.

Attached: t. zelensky.png (566x144, 15.74K)

What are these merchant and normal values anyway? Just checking if we are tuned to the same frequency...

That's the question and the reason why putin era ends badly. Nobody knows. Only few in Kremlin actually follows Putin idea.
I think it will be undercover fight against power bloc (fsb/police/army), political bloc. and oligarchs.

Hearing that 600 of your countrymen died instead of 1000 really doesn't help morale.

~ 5-10 years

Casualty =/= Killed in action

I imagined the successor would be Medvedev

you got shit msm then, the numbers vary since its almost impossible to verify but no media hides the fact ukies dies like flies. whats worse is to get a realieble and believanle death toll from the russian side because its all propaganda there.
retards.

It’s when you value material things over anything else in your life, when looking important/smart/popular/happy is more valuable than actually being all those things.
Looks over substance, price over quality (if it’s expensive = it’s good), prestige/status over actual human qualities like honesty/virtue and so on.

Dude, tradesman means skilled worker.

He’s got the charisma of a cardboard, Mishustin and Lavrov are much more likely candidates

In that same article it states that russia is also taking heavy losses

The BBC did, you dumb fuck.

Once he crushed Ukraine and the NATO by proxy, he will crown himself an emperor (I can totally see him ripping the crowns out of patriarch’s hands and puting it on his head like Charlemagne did) and thus one of his slutty daughters will get to be the next empress once he dies.

>BBC

Attached: 5027 - bbc biting_lip distorted frown glasses queen_of_spades soyjak stubble tattoo variant_cobson.png (415x707, 99.42K)

Yes, the point is that each side is always gonna understate its own losses and overstate those of the enemy.

Attached: FQeHloAVEAY6VYJ.jpg (520x440, 43.11K)

British Broadcasting Cock, my dude.

About 600 casualties per day is what Finland had in the Winter War. It's nothing to the about 5000 per day the Soviets lost in the war.

Finland had to give up territory in the winter war, mind you. It was only a victory in the sense that Finland still exists.

Oh my, this is bad. We are not tuned to the same frequency at all! I am afraid you have a very shallow understanding of your fellow men and I suggest you to spend more time among the so called "merchants" as well as the "lower classes". While you certainly can find what you just described among their ranks, it is actually rather rare occurance and hardly limited to these castes. It is natural and good to care a good deal about prestige and status but it is not the primary motivation of even the seemigly most vapid of people once you inquire.

600 per day is fucking massive for a country that had under 4 million in 1940 like Binland. It was a Soviet victory in spite of their horrible performance.

Yes, because we were massively outnumbered and outgunned.

The point however is that casualties are to be expected in an all out war between neighboring countries and if you think 600-1000 casualties per day is a lot you are a fool.

When will this war end?

just replace them with negroes, no big deal

when ze bugs are ready for commercial consumption

Attached: 1642524727158.png (740x417, 283.84K)

>nato by proxy
intersting, you got some logic behind this statement or is it just 5D chess while high on drugs?

I know all about that, even that putin didnt give a. Fuck about the murders in masse of churkas in 2002-2009
I dont give a shit really, still supporting Russia