Since when did it become uncool to be passionate about stuff that actually matters?

Since when did it become uncool to be passionate about stuff that actually matters?
Why do I have to care about meaningless shit like niggerball, cars, and video games to interact with normies?
What the fuck happened bros.

Attached: 1627106913710.jpg (800x450, 48.95K)

jews

you sound like a white supremacist

They've always been that way.

jews and niggers

i have sympa6thy but wtf

You're not passionate about anything and neither is everyone else. Thats the problem.

What kind of stuff do you think "actually matters" then?

LAME ALL RPLY FAGS ARE KEKS AND HAFE4 UYM IN BOORYT

BTW I'm not disagreeing that cars, niggerball, or video games are in the "don't matter" category, just curious what you think belongs in the "does matter" category.

What do you like to talk about that normies don't get? I like talking about global affairs. It's a terrible icebreaker, kek

Attached: 1645512539124.png (811x527, 130.33K)

Reported for anti-Semitism

NIGGER

N I G G E R

normies is niggers ese

This. The shitty thing is that you have to sort through all those normies to get to the few people you actually can relate to, so it's way easier to just stop talking to people in general.

I understand you. Normies don't like to talk about stuff they don't instantly understand. That's nerd shit. Fuck normies, and that needs to be said again again and again.

NIGGER COME LOCK ME UPDO
NR carfwe

People setting the rules, set the goals. They can’t have citizens question the rules themselves. That’s why the fake antagonism set up for us will never lead anywhere. You think trannies are a problem ? The blue haired cunts ? The cancel culture ?
They are all fake targets, user. Those people are pointless safe for their role as a foil.
That’s why self actualisation is the greatest sin you can commit. People who refuse to be conveniently bothered by the controllers to play a pawn role in their game are often persecuted.
That’s why you will hear unending bitching about the bastardisation of the Lord of the Rings but hardly you’d get a discussion why the FED subcontractors are buying off all the property at above market price.
Because most people perception of importance is warped beyond repair.

nigger just kill me, i dcont cqare you are c
ux

Dude you are drunk, drink some water or something

o badd u fag

fuckoff mniger pretend Any Forums nisn garbage u niger

That has always been the case.

Superman is jewish

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-043507_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x760, 104.43K)

niggers

Everything is meaningless, even politics, even this board. I think you are just a faggot.

No.
It happened with the failure of the 2nd American Revolution, at least here in America. Once the just side lost to the overwhelming numbers of northern white niggers, it was proven that good can not win in the end.
So we gave up and tried to run out west away from the greed, niggers, and foul deviancy.
Problem is the jews followed.

antisemite

It's easy. I have some buddies that pride themselves on their intellect, yet still conform to pop-culture topics and mainstream information. So I just rattle off cerebral information until my peers feel forced to "flex" their intellect, because they wanna be the "smart guy" instead, instead of me. At this point, my "normie" friends stop talking like niggers

Lol, it often is garbage but at the same time not. The political correctness of Globohomo sites makes me feel uncomfortable. I like that I can say almost anything I want here, you nigger-felliato-lord.

Science, philosophy, religion, sociology, psychology, knowledge, truth, the way people perceive the world, different models of reality. Improving the structure of our existence. Separating truth from lies. Etc. Etc.

Pretty much any discipline...

NIGHGER

Health, fitness, securing the exiatance of our people and a future for our children. Etc. Etc.

B A S E D AND KINGPILLRED

I guess basically I'm competitive with my peers. No need to conform

Attached: Screenshot_20220623-192230_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x778, 79.06K)