So once he's taken the Donbass, what will he do then? Will Russia push to Odessa?

So once he's taken the Donbass, what will he do then? Will Russia push to Odessa?

Attached: 2021-07-14T072025Z_1662569404_RC2WJO9GSMDX_RTRMADP_3_UKRAINE-CRISIS-RUSSIA-PUTIN-scaled-e1626374076231.jpg (2000x1445, 263.32K)

Why have they gone for such a shallow encirclement? Combined with the slow pace, all the holhols are able to withdraw like from Zolte. This whole war has been extremely disappointing for anyone expecting WWII manouvre. It’s WWI with no real air force but drones and with lots of useless deathtrap tanks and etx

Haven't we heard over and over that the Russians don't want total war? They want to conquer, and so they're sparing infrastructure and trying to spare men. I think that's a bit delusional but it's been repeatedly stated as their plan.

> they're sparing infrastructure
Why do you say such obviously ridiculous and absurd lies so shamelessly? I’m not even against Russia but this is tranny tier gaslighting. If you’re a shill, shouldn’t you have better lines that don’t make you sound like a stupid lying kike faggot?

Yes. Cutting Ukraine from access to sea is another goal. I think Russia must capture at least 30-40% of Ukraine to force Ukraine to surrender. If they capture whole Ukraine, Americans will fund Azov moderate rebels. This whole mess started because Hitler. Seems like Europe is trapped in chain of wars. But Europe will fail without Russian resources. China will be officaly leader.

Odessa is almost a guaranteed next and likely after that Kharkov. Even if Jewlensky was willing to negotiate a peace I'm not sure Putin could survive politically if he doesn't take Odessa.

Why did this scare OP away?

Yep they then have access to the black sea and the other Russian meme state.
They will fortify their position and continue fighting propably trying to get the Ukranians to submit

Yes, we are going to take all of southeastern Ukraine up to Transnistria

turning it into a landlocked country seems to be the most expedient strategy, yes

>yes
>we
Peak of r*ssian delusions, actually embarrassing.

JUST
TWO
MORE
WEEKS
THIS
TIME
FOR
REAL
THOUGH
:^)

Yes. Now we considering actually take whole country, but it is innner discussion, yet. Events in time will show more.

But Odessa and coast decided. Count on it.

Odessa, Kiev, Lvov, Tiraspol, Kishinev...

If (((Lviv))) is still standing Ukraine and the west will declare victory.

It’s going to be so satisfying when reality hits. Those that believe might makes right should be better at exercising might. Russia isn’t anymore and it’s been a real shock to the world because the Russian military was supposed to be so powerful, but the incompetence is stunning.

I don't think there is going to be a Poland for much longer if you catch my drift.

Bucharest, Sofia, Warshawa

>they're sparing infrastructure
with few nukes worth of explosives every day, including cities they have no plan on taking?
at this point they are full nigger mode, take what you can, destroy the rest. BLM tier.

Attached: pepe-laugh-pepe.gif (498x498, 934.69K)

That's NATO

Which reality? The one where the US is seemingly no longer a global power? Yeah, I think it's over for the USA, Juan. Maybe it's time to move your spic ass back to Mexico where you belong.

Attached: America2021.jpg (1440x960, 395.49K)

>Transnistria
Fuck, honestly fuck that place exists.