Nigger discovers Any Forums

What are the political implications of niggers finding out about Any Forums en masse?

What would be the consequences for this board if millions of shitskins descend on this place?

youtube.com/shorts/8opWQtsAjrg?feature=share

Attached: C5B20E1D-2700-46F9-91AC-80C1D298763E.jpg (828x1355, 192.01K)

PREPARE MEN THE BARBARIANS ARE COMING

Attached: 1656004015467.gif (320x240, 382.38K)

have him review a nigger hate thread

Kek, make one

We would have general ebonics threads and shiet

nothing would change as there are already plenty of niggers on Any Forums

They'd probably get redpilled on the jews.

Yh like 5%, I’m talking America tier levels of negroes

AY MUP DA DOO BO MO MUHFUGGIN BIX NOOD NIGGA

YOU AIGHT

>What would be the consequences for this board if millions of shitskins descend on this place?
>he doesn't know over half of Any Forums is non-white
sweaty..

Do you think he'll evolve from this discovery?

Why are niggers so narcissistic they have to make everything about themselves

BIX NOOD MA BROTHA

Quit solving the captcha for him OP

I use tiktok when I’m bored and have seen Any Forums mentioned everywhere. It’s not a secret website. I’ve been coming to this shithole for 11 years off and on. This place is far beyond whatver it was in the early 2000s. Glowies, niggers, zoomer fucks, and paid for bots fill out the site. Not that I care, that’s the whole fucking world. There’s no escape from it unless you leave this digital hell, and escape from urban lifestyle. Nigger

SHIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEET NIGGA WE OUT HEE NIGGA

Attached: 1592845913416.png (396x385, 109.74K)

And a saturated marketplace self-promotion can help you stand out

In an

>BLACK MAN does...
why is this a thing? no one wants to hear baboon lips give his slurred opinion on shit. kys negroid.

Yeah "black person reacts to x" seems to be a trend on Youtube. Usually it's some fairly mundane thing like "black person reacts to Pink Floyd" or "black person reacts to Robin Hood Prince of Thieves".

That's because in america everything revolves around niggers nowadays. Cue the copypasta.

Attached: reacts.png (740x1218, 797.25K)

I swear, in another couple years we're going to need a Google translate filter just for kanganese

>nigel doesn't realize the pool has been open for decades
oh no no no