This video changed my life

If you're autistic, Incel, or some kind of creep, watch this. I have so much sex now it's unreal. Just thinking about it gets my Dick hard.

youtu.be/rVJ5z_BrRCE

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-003235~2.png (1080x796, 555.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bmav517MQJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>some jew
Nah

Attached: 1654281889108.jpg (1024x1024, 112.54K)

I approach random women all the time for their phone numbers or social media. Just like this guy it's great

youtu.be/bmav517MQJc

Attached: Screenshot_20220623-011634~2.png (708x776, 348.59K)

>I have so much sex now
kek sure you do faggot

How to give yourself a psychosis

I don’t want to change, last time I changed everything turned so bland and tasteless, I WILL embrace the cringe and I WILL NOT change to please other people

you're a registered sex offender

>Tells autistic people to just watch other people to learn how to act normally
I hate Jews like you wouldn't believe

God made me autistic for a specific reason. This world has enough mindless eaters. Somebody has to shoulder the burden off immense autistic knowledge.

I decided to watch it without sound because I don't like sounds in videos I didn't see yet and it felt like the jew was yelling at me so I'll ignore his advice.

>Viral word of mouth marketing
Look, I get that you're trying to do something good, but I'm not going to watch your video based on how you presented it alone.

>Stop being autistic!
>Start asking co-workers how their weekend was!
>Stop having your own preferences!
>Pretend to be someone else 24/7!

No.

Attached: 1645204507015.png (656x679, 294.64K)

Aside for the social cue stuff, I think one of the major difficulties for autistic ppl is how they tend to ramble on a subject they are autistic about. I think it would help if they practiced directing their interest towards the other person instead of going on about how Sonic is supposed to wear gloves or some gay shit. Maintain a back and forth.

OK. Stop everything. Tell this guy to go floss, and brush his teeth. That is so fucking gross.

bros...
>mfw never had kino highschool segs
>lost all my friends
>only gf was a whore
GOD I JUST WANT AFFECTION AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1652511560588.png (500x508, 55.46K)

Decadence and degeneracy are not a path to real happiness. In family one can find happiness. In wholesome life. In getting skills, in being a patriarch and a man. Sleeping around or being hyper social is pretty retarded to do.

There is great reason to remain cautious around women, because there are a great many women who are simply low quality. We used to have connections through family, or your friend circle. To filter out the bad ones. And thus being kinda inhibited was a good thing. As long as you still actively pursue.

Attached: 1618179783942.png (614x532, 420.28K)

Ok Bruce. Please don‘t come here again.

Imagine wanting to be (((normal))) in this utterly fucked up society.

Being a „weird“ autist is the only way forward in this bullshit world full of lies and faggotry.

checked and shameless-pilled.
imagine changing to fit in. i fit in because i am different. has to suck for you zoomers, us weird eclectic fucks slayed white scene and emo pussy 15 yrs ago.

Actually, at the end of it all, it was excellent. We here at pol should all learn to communicate effectively so that other people can see and understand who and what we are.

Fuck jews, fuck niggers, fuck trannies, fuck jannies. What else is there to communicate?

My god, doesn't that rhyme? We may have hit an actual work of art here.