Why are there still christcucks here?

Honestly, why do you guys worship a jew on a stick? Genuinely want to know.

Attached: BE422218-BE38-4F94-B0F8-102F5D9BFC4D.png (571x618, 126.46K)

One might pontificate the circumstances.

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-114217_Chrome.jpg (1080x409, 190.8K)

Why are there still athecucks here?
Honestly, why do you guys worship a ball that attracts water? Genuinely want to know?

The same reason why people drink. Their lives are hard, they need a source of copium. Shitting on them won't lead to them dropping the poison. If you want them to embrace their nature, give them advices on how to better their life overall, they will grow out of the Christianity while preserving its good values eventually.

I know a few people who call themselves Christians. I know none who actually even follow the religion in any way. Selfish, judgemental, uncaring, greedy. Just generally shitty people.
But I guess as long as they ask for forgiveness, its all good right? How pathetic.

i am a big boy. i don't need to bring in magical forces to explain why i'm here and where we are going.

Attached: creator.jpg (278x181, 10.65K)

Kike bunker detected, daily reminder that heavily disabled autists are recruited for the jidf.

because it helps me stay alive.
and it helps me.

I love god and i love being a Christian.
i love life and being alive

its likely i'm the only one left
but i really don't care.
much.

the bad guys just shut down anything good.
if they can't turn it to evil it just get owned.

getting real tired of evil cunts ruining my reality
t. slm

Attached: 1656021142290.jpg (1063x1776, 205.31K)

A man was born to a virgin.
He could perform miracles.
He gave his life for our salvation.
Then he rose from the dead.
If you do not want to accept his salvation, then you are free to be both immoral and an idiot.
Do not question me again, faggot.
The stakes are waiting, and they will return.

Attached: Repent.jpg (723x445, 48.39K)

I knew a couple priests from my town. 100% bros, very chill, non fanatical and reasonable people. With families and etc. And i visited one meeting "for newshits" once. Priest's understanding of religion is pretty chill and comfy in general.
But somehow all believers that taking religion seriously are complete retards. Literal sub 80 iq animals.
Somehow, it doesnt matter if religion and preaching is more or less reasonable. Human factor will turn any religion into a bunch of retarded fanatics anyway. Because most of people are just stupid.
That's why i just consider any religion as retarded cult and just staying away from it.

anyone have the screenshot of jonothan black with his posts

worship the gods of your ancestors you fools

christianity is literally judaism for the goys, it was created by kikes to subvert goys because in a rational world the kikes would get slaughtered for the behavior, through christianity they have built up a bunch of retarded goys to actually die for them

Go back and rediscover Odin, Jupiter, Zeus, Mithra, and Perun

imagine citing a leaf

Attached: holy.png (1801x843, 534.2K)

You are blinded by your pride you think you are hot shit because you learnt about free masons and kikes meanwhile "Christkike" talk of them and fight them since centuries.

Socio-cultural as well as committed believing Christianity are ongoing forces in Western society.

Attached: 1645_fr.-chad_gigachad_priest_cross_meme_3377.jpg (621x697, 66.43K)

Just staying Christian because of Catholic miracles that haven’t been disproven yet. Just playing it safe. Although if Christianity is true there’s still a 99% chance I go to Hell. One Catholic Mystic said only 10 people go to Heaven everyday, which is crazy to think about. And that was said a while ago, so the number probably went down. Crazy.

As far as I can tell Christianity is about becoming a Good human being. It as about who you are and how you are with others. Soul rather than doctrine alone.

but you won't do anything about it. because your Jew-puppet-on-a-stick-God tells you that doing things is bayd.

wake up, idiot. the "religion" you base your life around was nothing more then an elaborate trap to neuter your strong, Viking Spirit.

They just don't want you to fight back. ever. that's why they have him command you to "turn the other cheek"

"it's GOOOD that you suffer, goy. fighting back against us owning you makes you baaaaadd... and sends you to Hell. a totally real place, that we, the Jews did no make up to force the compliance of idiots... (you) yep, if you just let it happen, and then even turn your other cheek to the Jew as he slaps you too... then you go to Heaven. also a totally real place I did not make up."

>you: "DOOOH, OK! Fire-place sounds bayd. I'll lick your feet now, Mr. Jew overlord! also your stone people are *lovely* and not going to kill me in the future AT ALL....

>jew on a stick?
not a jew unlike you

KUUURRRWWWAAAAA

Attached: koj.png (1631x828, 457.42K)