Libertarian is the only living good political ideology

libertarian is the only living good political ideology.
>why are you libertarian ?
because shitler lost and nationalism is pretty much banned after 1945.
>inb4 orban
kek. did orban expell all gypsies to romania? no?
>libertarian supports open borders
dude that will still happens no matter what party you vote .

just to reminder that being statist is the ultimate cuckoldry , I have no desire to be some one's slave .
nazism is like 5 seconds philosophy

Attached: 1645834421312.jpg (830x1024, 110.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNf97XgBdTc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i am libertarian but anti-globalist. end open borders and end free trade

nasty whore

Attached: qt3.14.jpg (1300x957, 79.15K)

I've been browsing Any Forums lately
a lot of libertarians shill crypto or shitcoins
I lurk /pmg/
so in other words, fuck libertarian cucks and their shilling desu
The only shilling I accept is a sterling silver shilling

libertarians lost all credibility during the migrant crisis and will never recover

You really spend all day posting this girl you simp over? Get a fucking life

its always funny when non americans adopt libertarianism, a ideology invented by Jews in America to attack the White Christian Right and further embolden jewish money control over politics. Its a meme.

Attached: 1642203891055.jpg (678x460, 90.79K)

Attached: kiryu.jpg (473x460, 21.36K)

She looks much cuter with long hair!

Attached: FaceApp_1656057041444.jpg (1300x957, 417.25K)

vid related tbw
>youtube.com/watch?v=MNf97XgBdTc
the man is based but I am a firm believer of precious metals still, he can do him, I'll do me.

Attached: jim.png (900x900, 469.69K)

Fuck off gypsy with that nasty nigger cock sucking short-haired shit gene tattoed nigger cattle whore soccer bitch. Disgusting

>gypsy
>nasty nigger cock sucking
>shit gene
>nigger cattle whore
> bitch. Disgusting

Attached: jew controlled president #45.gif (600x544, 1.43M)

If all the armies and cops of the world realized that no one will be sent for them if they rebel, the enemy will see their forces disappear like smoke.

Attached: Fractal sovereignty.png (700x4844, 635.98K)

libertarianism is a meme. There will never be a libertarian president of any country that's not a third world shithole. If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything. Communism is the only way forward

>balkanization
>a solution
holy fuck boris y'all really are trying to tear down the west. Well, after what we did to the post USSR we definitely deserve it. Jews aren't behind shit Any Forums are just retards

that's not libertarian of you

why not become a communist? Seems you understand why free trade and people running around wherever they want is a bad idea. The right wing is just clueless.

Attached: FB_IMG_1553596490807.jpg (490x768, 51.19K)

This is such a reddit take on libertarianism.
>mauh make libertarianism as globohomo as possible so we dont get banned
open borders are retarded no matter what ideology you folow.Open borders and you will be anexed by china.Nationalism is normal and natural and perfectly attainable within a libertarian society with borders and military.

please tell me she is real and you didnt just shoop her face on some sluts body...

Attached: 1650573640853.png (300x250, 36.98K)

Thats not comunist of you.Comunism in theory is retarded , globalist and has open borders.Stalin wasnt and idiot and he understood that he needs a strong independent nation so he violated comunist principles even killing poeple for ruthless cospomolitanism which is in reality globalism.

Communism in theory is based, everyone gets an equal ground and the only people who get thrown to the wolves are those who abuse their privilege. Globalism is actually *helpful* under communism rather than detrimental like it is under every other system. Maybe you should learn more about the actual Soviet Union and understand what made it work? There was many nationalities and ethnicities in the USSR, each being allowed to live in the way that their individual cultures saw fit and all basking the the glory of the Soviet healthcare system and education system. They turned a loose collection of barbarians into the second fastest growing economy of the 20th century with literacy rates higher than the US.