Tobuscus comes out of the closes and millennials are seething

Toby Turner has made some recent videos where he makes fun of the tranny/ lgbtqksjfjvisoedbriw craziness and some of the comments are not only braindead, but borderline pedo-esque as some are defending the whole trans child shit.

As a society wtf happened? People are calling him right wing when he most certainly is not right wing. They are calling him extreme because they have shifted so far. How do you even combat a group of people that retarded? Will this be some sort of white pill to the normies or will they be too afraid/ ashamed to defend this once king of YouTube?

Attached: C4A3E26B-F459-43FA-8A94-03E7D58F8496.jpg (667x668, 377.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ezaF7sFelSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

put it in terms I'd understand
>cute
>win
>fail
what is it?

It's always encouraging to watch one of the most tireless servants of globohomo wake up. Shame that it took false rape allegations to do it. But he is an energetic ally to have in any case.

God speed Buscus. Deus vult!

Do you like my sword sword

Thia guy's entire career was ended by a false rape allegation

I wonder if that’s what did it? Not the fact that he has nothing to lose but the whole me too shit that drug him through the mud and caused him his livelihood. He would be right up there with PewDiePie.

>Will this be some sort of white pill to the normies or will they be too afraid/ ashamed to defend this once king of YouTube?
The only things I remember about Toby are his shitty minecraft letsplays and the scandal thing way back so Idgaf about him

Nugget biscuit nugget in a biscuit

It depressed me to watch his entire channel and life fall apart after some dumb whore copied and pasted rape allegations that she took from Tumblr, and replaced the the alleged rapist’s name with Toby’s. God speed.

He's one of us. A white man screwed over by the system yet again.

It was the day the niggers stole his chicknabiscuit that he became redpilled so they had to stop him with false allegations

Link?

checked dip it in the mashpotatos

Pic related is just one of the many retarded people who I found in the comment section

Attached: 312DB4E0-8F34-4CBC-B29B-02E6457EC9DA.jpg (750x524, 115.21K)

not really, his channel was dying before that, it was just the last nail in the coffin I guess.

his channel was almost dead before the allegations

Don't know why, but first response in a thread is always the best

Just like jontron, any sane person with a semblance of a soul who is stuck in this hellish homo system will have their conscience boiling and crying out but then they have to contain it until they just can't do it anymore. Maytbe he has reached the point of no return where he just does not give a fuck anymore.

He should remake nugget in a biscuit as
NUGGETS TRIANGULATE MIANUS

>change "good"
>won't explain why

>Change with the times
Why do these retards thinks that they can reinvents reality? Every person that rejectsbtradition is a retard and immature. Trafition exists for a reason, its thousends of years of trial and error of trying to make life easyer and better. Then come these retards thinking they are smarter then people of the past because they didnt have socisl media and electricity like them, so thats proof enough they are smarter then them some how... rejecting tradition is like jumping off a already made path ìnto tall grass and thinking you will find your own way. Then get pissed at the path walkers for getting lost...

Attached: 1655650816569.gif (400x560, 3.33M)

>false
It was real in her head

his videos are using subtle trolling to make fun of the trans community, hilarious "dogs are a social construct, im a human"

youtu.be/ezaF7sFelSE

Attached: 1652584112501.jpg (567x563, 45.41K)

uh oh

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-24_20-02-59.png (220x182, 48.9K)

>just like
Jontron was always based though. The people that pretended to be Jontron's friends/fans until they couldn't manipulate him are just attention whores.
Arin is just a sad lost sheep that willingly goes to a therapist to brainwash himself because his financial advisors tell him to.

They think that change is always good. I could give them examples of things in the past that changed for the worst, but it wouldn’t compute to them as they don’t think history is related to the future.
Anyway, it’s retarded and kind of insulting that they think someone should be forced to change or else there will be a divide. I’m starting to agree more and more with pol when it comes to the whole libertarian thing. I just want to be left alone, but is that even a possibility anymore?

>They think that change is always good.
So what, contrarian became a political leaning? This is incredibaly naive.