Why do gay people keep shoving their agenda down our throats?

Why do gay people keep shoving their agenda down our throats?

Attached: lgbt-pride-flag-redesign-hero-2020-lg.jpg (960x559, 26.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vh-eAxrXE_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They love shoving things down people's throats without consent

why are straight people, shoving their homophobia down people's throats? Let them have their space. It could be a corner of the internet like furries, but mother fuckers wanna be grifters. So they get something "weird" to be mad at. It's so easy to be a right wing content creator.

We don't

this and nice sequential numerals. had a good laugh earlier at the behest of 'mos.
youtu.be/vh-eAxrXE_Y

seeing what people say on twitter, id say its the genderfluids that do it and then proceed to be homophobic

They want to make u and Ur kids like them.
And they will do it, unless you live in some village or a 3rd world shithole.

Attached: 1655541130039.png (1200x868, 1.31M)

>shoving their agenda down our throats

user....

Right keep saying that while I cant do anything including logging into my bank account with your fag flag in my face

We gave you twenty years to reign yourselves in, turns out the best cure for the plague was euthanasia, shame we let it get here

If you have the banks on your side maybe you should re-think your ideology

Have you even tried a penis down your throat? Obviously not.

Checked for truth

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-010808_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x758, 101.82K)

The object of the game appears to be this.

Find the most anoying shit and stuff it in everyone's face constantly. That way they don't talk about other shit. Shit they aren't supposed to talk about.

Most people are basically monkeys clamoring along imitating what they see other monkeys doing and eating every other species mercilously. The point of 99% of them is that of an animal looking to fulfill the needs programmed into their brains.

There is a small percentage though that see the great web of conciousness that comprises everything and is endless in scope.

Attached: l.jpg (832x1093, 133.98K)

you don't really have to shove homophobia down anyone's throats; it's pretty well accepted.
regressives don't know that words have meanings.

because faggots aren't born fags they have to recruit to justify their existence.

Digits don't lie

you know u like it!

Attached: Tranny_Apes.jpg (2160x2160, 680.18K)

The only places I see any of it are in the movies and here.

Because gay people hate being gay but love sucking cock or licking muff.

and you thought the Gay Frogs going extinct had nothing to do with Humans and would never affect them. Since Humans think they're so far removed from Nature. Every piece of plastic you consume or leeched plastic into your food via microwave dinners to plastic utensils is pulling you closer and closer to full Fema-Nazi Status... usually starts with Bitch Tits and shrinking of already tiny pecker... goes downhill from there...

Attached: WelCum2USA.jpg (768x960, 167.69K)