How accurate is this

Attached: right.png (2200x1091, 503.88K)

Not accurate at all. Probably some egotistic self-suck by some kid that thinks he's enlightened because he browses Any Forums and skims through "esoteric" books he found in a flowchart. Embarrassing!

My Latinx brotha!

fr fr bussin no cap

It's cringe but a start I guess

qrd on hyperborea?

gay larp nonsense

who’s mckenna referenced in pic related?

I'm not in this field, maybe Terence McKenna?

yea. what’s he all about?

larping as a shaman and psychedelic drugs
not even an exaggeration

DUDE SHROOMS LMAO
DUDE DMT LMAO

Attached: Terence McKenna NeuralBlender.png (192x352, 192.51K)

wanted to define that new wave of "enlightened" "trad" young men, its meant to be cringe I guess

I mean I went towards this direction a few years ago but then abruptly stopped when I realized that all the Spengler and Evola books in the world won't help me get somewhere in life, it's fun to pretend to be an arcane archivist but your granddaddy had a dozen kids and he didn't know the letters, maybe it's something else that we should seek

No. This man has been programmed to meme memes. So he memes and meme before meming himself.

Blood heritage of certain paleolithic clade of humanity. Catalysts of any civilization. Now an emergent trait of the shared gene pool.

Attached: the_seer_behind_the_veil.jpg (400x400, 30.84K)

Unironically your grandaddy was probably religious and community oriented
The answer is there

Whenever people use this meme to describe themselves, it makes my beard get goosebumps with cringe. They try to be neutral, but are obviously so infatuated with themselves, it's pathetic.

Attached: 1653169864056.jpg (750x747, 86.5K)

supposed ideal white aryan place where all chakras were so well aligned everything went good, though some people try to argue it was all real and to find the true location
links with nazis and esoterism too

Psychedelics mainly. He goes into a lot of topics though. He's pretty fascinating. Worth a listen if you're into /x/ related stuff.

Don’t forgot to add, will never have sex in his life

Talking about the "enlightened" anything, especially if one is talking about oneslefe feels very obnoxious. So i appologise in advance.
I feel the right way to live in this worl is simply to chose a path that avoids the shit of the world as much as possible and does as much good for humanity in the long run as possible.
My brother and i are saveing up to buy land. He has the kind of agricultural education and diploma which allows him to buy larger areas of land and live on a certaine percentage. We plan to buy a few hectares, and move in on far sides of it, so we don't bother eachother too much. This allows us and our families to live in peace. My girlfriend (soon to be wife) loves gardening and her family are also a part of the agricultural community. She plans to grow vegetables and spices and ofcourse all kinds of flowers. Selfe sufficience is important, it gives you a kind of safety.
But just withdrawing from the world solves nothing, and seems kind of selfish. Also, like it or not, you'll need money and the comfort of manufactured goods (anything from your computer to cars and tools) you can buy with it. I have chosen STEM as my career, i'm a researcher (geneticist). My hope is that by furthering human knowledge, i will have contributed to the advancement of the species just the tinyest bit.
Just writeing all that down still feels preachy and kind of dumb. I'm not sure what i'm trying to say, something like: the world may be shit but carve out a piece of paradise for yourselfe. Be a good man and live a good life.

>Yes become a skyzo user

Attached: 1656056244693.jpg (87x106, 9.42K)

>he'd rather have a dozen kids than be a necromancer
gay as fuck

I'd rather be an alchemist, just like Plato said about men of gold and men of copper, how does someone go from outsider to settled and well adjusted? In all my years of inquiries here, Hitler started and still is my ultimate question, his haters see him as the devil and his lovers as an angel, but no one as a human
How does someone go from homeless and desperate to grand and zealous leader? It's like something took him over, what really happened in Vienna?