LABOR > CAPITAL

SAY IT WITH ME Any Forums

Attached: Labor is the master.jpg (2000x2000, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eU3ci8_QQTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good thread. Some of these concepts are brilliantly explained by Richard Werner recently:
youtu.be/eU3ci8_QQTE

Fukn crickets from Any Forums ..go wank sum more loser

Money > Gold

>labour > capital
apologize.

Attached: marx.jpg (1428x2048, 379.87K)

I agree.

Do you mean that you are advocating the idiotic labour theory of value?

Attached: Blacks-Civil War-Confederacy-KKK-19.png (1080x1440, 952.75K)

What is money?
It used to be the representation of gold in the form of an IOU. Gold and other precious metals were what people used to really care about. Paper was just convenient but then the creation of a fiat currency happened and it failed every single time.
Adolf Hitler's economy turned the weimar republic into a force that could invade virtually all of europe. He transformed a butchered and neutered economy and military into the most feared on the planet. It only took him 6 years.

Attached: money printer.jpg (624x588, 34.1K)

For what
The rest of it was kike subversion

Arbeit Macht Frei

and they each died with a bullet to the head. betrayed by their own countrymen.

How is it possible to take something horribly beaten and use it to clobber those that previously beat it without doing something real?
Lincoln wanted to send the niggers back and was issuing greenbacks. Confederates will seethe but Lincoln wasn't a total waste of life. Hitler escaped to Argentina though along with the remnants of the Third Reich into Antarctica. When they will come back I do not know but if not this century then probably never.

Attached: germany before hitler.jpg (746x1024, 202.48K)

And they both died from an assassin's bullet to the head (they were very depressed and quite suicidal) in hits ordered by the international jewish banking cartel's patriarch Rothschild. The banking cartel annihilates any national leader who goes against them from Honest Abe to Uncle Adolf to the redpilled Gadaffi and to Saddam whomst they had supported just a few years beforehand--before he cunningly took weapons THEY supplied him and turned those weapons against THEM

There is a very real reason this concept of civic labor was demonized so heavily, and the sub-marxist thoughts flourished

That just means the govt. will enslave the people to control the money supply. Considering how hyperinflation caused the rise of the 3rd reich, i bet nazi germany implemented slave labor to ensure productivity without increasing the money supply.

Government enslavement is rhetorical. The difference is being a slave to what you wish your country to become versus a broken serf who simply wishes for the next piece of bread

Then labor isn't the master of anything, just a tool to achieve something.
Thanks for proving my point.

Attached: slave-morality-l.jpg (1024x768, 94.1K)

Based. Fuck cathcucks, especially Spaniards.

A tool to achieve something isn't nothing

According to OP's pic, not being the master over capital is all that it's needed to revolt and turn the current order upside down, so being a "tool to achieve something" is clearly not enough.
Slaves don't choose their fate, so saying that you can slave yourself to achieve your objectives is bullshit.

I'm not relying on OPs pic. There will always be a hierarchy, the question is if it's better for a single hierarchy to work together or for hierarchical classes to band together. The latter is globalism at the higher class and communism at the lower. Nationalism strips away that global union and can create an environment that the hierarchy still exists, but benefits those within in it instead of without.