Fatphobia

Why are globohomos pushing us to think being fat is healthy and normal? Whats with this fatphobic thing? how retarded are people becoming??

Attached: are-doctors-fatphobic.jpg (400x400, 18.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DawWUWSJmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>spend more money, goy
>lower your iq and testosterone

>Something is either healthy and normal or deserving of hate
monkey brain

>Why are (((they))) pushing us into being more needy of gibs, medical care, to have low testosterone and fertility and cognitive capabilities, to be addicted to goyslop, to spend half our time in cars, and to endlessly consoom?
God, I wonder...

cope and seethe fatcel

>supports things that are not healthy
You deserve hate

How're doctors fat phobic

It’s out of empathy

Attached: C638D7D1-3F68-478D-A83F-25B556ED4462.jpg (1134x504, 134.85K)

Butter elementals are all to frequent where I live.

Attached: 00S5qqb.webm (600x240, 2.64M)

whenever i see a fat person i have a panic attack and start hyperventilating. i don't know why, but fat people really scare me and i'm extremely afraid of them. what do ?? HALP

The creature needs an Excercism.

Probably because you know if you're not nice to them, you may become a snack.

Or you could run on the tread mill or even better outside or lift weights or any other kind of exercise which actually improves yourself and your mental well-being. The hoops fat people are willing to roll through (they can't jump without ankles breaking) are remarkable.

The only concern of the ruling (billionaire) classes is getting rid of the crawling parasites that cover every inch of this sick Earth.

- Matrix theory
- Fat acceptance
- Homosexual acceptance
- Transgenderism

Don't you see what they all have in common?

They are dysgenic. Every ideology pushed by the ruling class is a mechanism of depopulation. They want us dead. But the frog must be boiled slowly. Lest the parasites over run the host, and devour it completely.

>how retarded are people becoming??

Yes

Attached: 1654819770237.png (764x505, 341.04K)

I prefer the one that's the opposite to this. About how being fat is a litmus test for greed, gluttony, taking more than your share in all aspects of life etc. It's a good one

Wall-E

Fatphobia is when you secretly want to be fat

Why didn't leftist cancel this movie?

The worst people i have ever met have always been fat.

>Wall-E
Wall-E is not a cartoon, it's a documentary.

I like it when a bitch with a huge fat ass is slamming up and down my cock as her cunt creams.

Idk

Youtube still hasn't canceled Al Bundy
youtube.com/watch?v=9DawWUWSJmc

>Why are globohomos
Globohomo is the spread of American ideas. American has the highest proportion of fat fuckers, trannies, etc. in the world, which is why globohomo agendas always include these things.