Any Americans that don't even identify as American anymore?

Perhaps just a bit blackpilled tonight, but increasingly sick of this shitshow our country has become. I'm a zoomer born in the late 90's and it feels like the country I was born into doesn't exist anymore. The genres of music I grew up that used to be popular staples of American culture have been replaced. Everything has just become ugly and profane like it's all a sort of sick joke. There's open drag shows for children, even in Idaho of all places and yet these sorts of things have wide support. Our country is ground zero of a growing cancer that is overtaking the world till eventually there isn't even anywhere worth leaving for anymore. It's like there isn't even any hope of good news anymore. Apologies for the rant, just needed to get it off my chest

Attached: American Flag.png (645x340, 43.16K)

>I'm a zoomer
fuck off

my name is john and i hate every single one of you

Make me faggot

Attached: Cool Bug Facts.png (624x642, 378K)

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Read the above post

20 year old zoomer
I’m gonna give you some spoilers the next 3 months are gonna be pure hell.
America is nation of evil in my opinion doesn’t align with the people.

It’s best to not think about it too much. If you want to start a family, I recommend saving, investing, living off ramen for years so you can raise a family outside of this country comfortably. Otherwise just keep your head down and embrace the degeneracy. It’s not going away anytime soon.

Also I don’t recommend going outside tomorrow

Attached: 0EFBF011-B11E-460C-8E07-724D3267CB03.jpg (2263x1600, 620.07K)

Oh no it won’t
And checked your conviction is true

Agreed. It won't just be the next 3 months though. It'll likely continue to decline indefinitely until were dead, without improving for a moment. Butthurt boomers above apparently don't like it when we call this evil country out for what it is. They'd rather bury their heads in the sand and pretend this is somehow our fault. Just sucks being born into it. With any luck it collapses soon enough to larp Fallout I guess

Attached: On America.jpg (1050x709, 248.04K)

>Start a family
You missed the part where I'm a zoomer. Forming meaningful relationships with women my age is quite the task. I think it's been close to a decade now since I've even been on a date, though that's likely my fault for being antisocial for most of those years

Question
Do your remember your first memory?

Attached: D2B170D3-87DD-4055-AF35-B33464B0CC33.gif (306x235, 2M)

Your parents failed you

Attached: 1656054245719.jpg (828x1073, 66.46K)

Based.
Death to america
Death to americans
Slay the great satan of the west.
Let it burn in eternal fire.

3 months and a year to be exact

>t. Abdul Goatfuker Muhammed

There’s no country for old men too these problems ain’t new

Technically, it doesn't. My yanke fren.

All everyone is waiting for are the sleeper cells to be activated to cull your federal mafia government and it's agencies.

Then it will finally be official

Attached: China.jpg (324x545, 36.09K)

What do you supposedly know that we don't user?

American doesn't mean anything so I can hardly identify as it.

>Ill teach my kids to love and respect everyone equally
hmm.

>Agreed. It won't just be the next 3 months though. It'll likely continue to decline indefinitely until were dead, without improving for a moment. Butthurt boomers above apparently don't like it when we call this evil country out for what it is. They'd rather bury their heads in the sand and pretend this is somehow our fault. Just sucks being born into it. With any luck it collapses soon enough to larp Fallout I guess
America will never die, we stand united at all times, this is the greatest country in the world kid, show some fucking respect. The rest of the world envies us because of how fucking awesome we are.

Check'd. I'd gladly speed up it's demise if I could, but it seems those in charge have decided to do it themselves. The problem is, if I can't call myself at home in my own country where even can I? I'm White but I'm literally a mutt in terms of not being of any particular national background, and didn't grow up on any other languages or traditions. Nothing passed down, nothing to connect to. The thought of moving back to the homeland of my ancestors and learning the language just feels like imposter syndrome at this point
I have vague memories of a few moments before I could even walk strangely
They're divorced so probably lol

Attached: Ancestry.png (400x867, 38.22K)

Nothing is impossible I wouldn’t start a family if you don’t know what you want I life. Women aren’t hard to get they are just soulless at least a majority act this way. It’s hard to care I can relate at least my human self can.

go do something about it if it bothers you

i still identify as american but america doesnt anymore

Whites ruined America

Attached: 1656053878357.png (1200x675, 160.4K)