Roe is getting repealed today

What are you going to do to celebrate?

Attached: BP.jpg (393x590, 79.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justine-s-writes.medium.com/birth-strike-how-the-predecessors-of-antifa-laid-the-foundations-for-abortion-in-america-5c147c7670dd
youtube.com/watch?v=5l8uy_U8bmA
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo3jslsZ1vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It should be a known FACT that the ideological predecessors of Antifa (anarcho-syndicalists) were the first ones to push for mass abortion and contraception as part of plan to destroy capitalism through destroying the birthrate. This call for a "birth strike" was carried over to the American communist party and the ACLU.

justine-s-writes.medium.com/birth-strike-how-the-predecessors-of-antifa-laid-the-foundations-for-abortion-in-america-5c147c7670dd
>[P]rocreation under capitalism was an abomination since it prolonged the system by creating more “wage slaves”for capitalist bosses. In their view no one should have any children under capitalism. The agenda was to have working-class women drastically reduce the number of births via contraception and abortion. The lower birthrates would dry up the pool of labor, which would then ensure imminent crisis for capitalism and imperialism. This applied the syndicalist call for a massive general strike to the realm of childbearing.

>They erroneously believed this strategy would empower working-class women and the working class as a whole. Women would supposedly be “freed” from household labor. Workers’ wages would supposedly increase as the birthrate shrunk, since the absence of a reserve army of labor would force capitalist bosses to give into workers’ demands. Deliberately reducing the population would also give workers bargaining power with the State, these anarchists alleged.

This is because the left is inherently satanic. Unlike God, Satan cannot create, he can only destroy. This causes Satan to become deeply jealous of God, and as such Satan seeks to destroy all that God has created. The left likewise cannot create, it can only destroy, and seeks to tear down and annihilate everything which Western Civilization and free markets have made.

This is precisely why communists seek to destroy the family. Leftists hate everything beautiful and fertile.
youtube.com/watch?v=5l8uy_U8bmA

Attached: birth-strike-full-text.png (995x4857, 409.24K)

Nothing, i'm not excited for the mass wave of nonwhite births this is going to result in just to appease christcucks.

Attached: race.jpg (477x637, 44.26K)

Black babies are better than aborted babies.

I don't make my opinions public to the people around me, it's just asking for a headache.

>lolberg
>christcuck
>loves nigger babies
you can't make this shit up

Attached: lolbergs and steel.jpg (1200x659, 148.37K)

vollpost

Attached: 1655710020885.jpg (1440x1440, 142.38K)

Rape a white woman.

Solving the whore problem is worth it.

Attached: special romatic operation.png (699x783, 423.08K)

I'm gonna take a big step back and literally fuck my own face

I want to rape that girl so badly lol. It’s what she deserves, it’s what she wants.

why would a canadian flag make this thread? they wont reply again. they wont reply again and neither should you. i only replied to bring you this message and i saged

Abortion murders a child, damages a mother and creates a society that sees human life as disposable.

breathe

Attached: rememberme.png (555x752, 966.45K)

Women are whores because men let them.
Prohibiting abortion isn't going to fix your decaying society.

Imagine how many little Chad babies she's killed

Pretty sure they will cuck out, thats why we got the gun decision that we did today.

I'd spit on a leftist but they all hide their colors when they flee california to live by me.

Are there legit leaks saying it will come out or just guesses?
need to get some popcorn, this will be lefty tears close to trump 2016

Going to have to disagree with you there, bud.

Rape

All of a sudden I have a new appreciation for serial killers who Target women. Why not have more good guys like them

Overturning Roe is not going to "fix the whore problem". They're just going to drive to blue states to get abortions and the poor nonwhites who can't afford to do so will shit out more kids.

This

If it wasn't for abortion, the nigger population would be double what it is now.

Enjoy the wave of more niggers in the country. You dumb conservatives.

Open the border, let more niggers be born, take our guns, and let them steal the elections.

Great job

Hello.

Lack of abortion creates a nonwhite society at a faster rate.

All babies are made in the Imago Dei and deserve to live.

console yourself with the knowledge the 35-40 year old career roasties won't be able to abort their down syndrome babies they are having because they delayed marriage and motherhood to sleep around and pursue a career.

Hayeks and Mises view only works if almost nearly every country works with that absolute free trade bullshit. This simply doesn't work because the top countries will always conspire in a sphere of influence and punish the ones that don't go into their ideal and you are 100% right on that. As for abortion, I feel the argument isn't so much about how banning abortion would cause an uptick in the black population. As I'd find it soulless to give more value to white people, but give perfect justification for non-white countries to do the same to whites. It just seems like a talking point, and the argument should be more into white separatism in general at least I think. But I am not highly intelligent on these issues so please refute so that I can see your points.

Actually the black birth rate in america has gone up since abortion was legalized. Black women take more risks when abortion is legal, but then don't abort. What definitely will go down is white women getting impregnated by black men.

kek if i hadnt made that post you would never had replied. you havnt engaged with anyone else this entire thread

Leafs and europoors care more about our elections than we do

It's a clump of cells, retard.

>niggers giving up another gibs check

They're all souls of infinite dignity open to eternity.

>(((Goldman)))
Every time.

I doubt its gonna be what everyone is saying. Theyll probably make it a states rights thing like pot. Do you really think liberal shitholes like Seattle and San Francisco won't have abortion clinics?

Dumb whores will probably still be able to get abortions in those shitlib havens.

>if i hadnt made that post you would never had replied.
Cope retard.

>physicalist
>calling anyone a retard
lol ok

>Enjoy the wave of more niggers in the country.
ACCELERATE
When it inevitably becomes evident that the nigger problem has become intolerable, slavery will be reinstated.

>What are you going to do to celebrate?
might squirt in a liberal bitch if i can fake the twofactor on the dating service.

>believing in magic and shit
>low IQ gypsy
Checks out

What a babe holy shit. I wouldn’t mind impregnating her without consequence if you know what I mean.

Name bros

There will also be a corresponding wave of white births. Also just send the niglets to blue states as demographic bombs.

Rape

Most of us go to a thread to talk with each other not with the OP.
I go for threads with many posts per minute just to find discussion.

Also, she has a great body, the face is meh but I would and she can abort it cuz i dont want a kid with a leftist whore.

Maybe she'd just let me cum on her face anyways.

Debate trannies. Then watch them all in stereo threaten suicide.

Yes they will, they have the means to travel to blue states. The only people this is going to prevent from getting abortions are poor nonwhites in deep red territory, like the entire black belt in the South.

Overturning Roe doesn't ban abortions, it just stops the blanket allowance for them on a national level. Roasties will continue to roast, probably even more so now since the blue states will overcompensate for this.

This will be the end of the welfare state, which will be overwhelmed. That's a good thing.

Americans are so obsessed with niggers.

it's a friday, so
>pizza n' beer 'n tendies

Attached: cowboy high water pants friday beer & tendies.png (610x715, 398.14K)

i repeat, you havnt engaged with anyone else. what even are your motivations other than to attempt to dunk on me for calling your weak bait out

Do you think there will be riots or will the protests have too many women for it to get out of hand?

Anarchism is a satanic ideology. Proudhon and Bakunin were literal freemasons.

The deaths of the political class.

I'm going to write short stories about whamen whose pussies are haunted by the ghosts of their murdered unborn children.

If it actually happens I will quit my job on the fucking spot and get another one after I call all my coworkers whores.

I made the thread to read the discussion, schizo. It's not "my" thread. Cope. (Allso, look at the post directly under your own, retard).

Baby killers are going to be upset

drinking an ice cold six pack listening to classic music
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo3jslsZ1vo

Cum and go
Drip and dip
Nail and bail
Nut then strut
Plow and ciao
Suck and duck
Skeet and yeet
Hit it and quit it
Ram and scram
Screw and shoo
Shoot and scoot
Squirt and revert
Smash and dash
Skeet and retreat
Rape and escape
Hump then dump
Kiss then dismiss
Finger don't linger
Cuddle then scuttle
Breed then proceed
Get laid then evade
Jack off then back off
Ejaculate and evacuate
Go down and skip town
Impregnate and immigrate
Tear her apart then depart
Bust a nut then leave the hut
Fuck her ass then hit the gas
Suck her toes then say adios
Fill her hole then take a stroll
Shoot the Jizz then out you is
Spray DNA and refuse to stay
Smash mouth and dash south
Give her cock then run a block
Make a baby and run like crazy
Smash her rear then disappear
Hit the spot then ditch the thot
Blow your load and hit the road
Shoot the glaze then run aways
Shoot your goo and say "adieu"
Give her meat then hit the street
Shoot your shit then fucking split
Get some brain then ride the train
Paint her face and leave the place
Give her the dick and get out quick
Fill the crack and never come back
Ruin her sheets then hit the streets
Rock her box then change the locks
Insert your cock then promptly walk
Make her your play mate and vacate
Slide in your meat then hit the street
Fertilize her seed then need for speed
Empty your sack and don't come back
Cum on her back then get on the track
Fuck her fast then leave her in the past
Get insider her gown then get out of town
Prove you ain't gay then run the fuck away
Please your monkey and leave the country
Take her virginity then change your vicinity
Give it to the hag then make like a black dad
Prompt her wetting then change your setting
Explore your sexuality then reposition your locality
Upload your genetic information then appear in a different nation
Preform vaginal penetration then proceed to change your location
Put yourself inside her a fair amount then change your physical whereabouts

Famous Dex is a Zionist freemason.

>if you only knew….

Attached: A306FF74-70FA-4BFE-AEDA-A578D4EB3FDB.jpg (920x1424, 620.76K)

Women are about to show the world that they are domestic terrorists too. #metoo

this desu

>nonwhite births
dark girls are cute

It would be pretty funny to see a mob of old liberal hags rioting.

Attached: 1652970277511.jpg (680x682, 36.42K)

what does this mean? that in all states, women can't kill their babbies anymore? or is it only in one state? how does this work?

Attached: 1655470455576.jpg (693x633, 57.21K)

AMERICAN COMMUNISTS CALLED FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE AMERICAN FAMILY IN 1932.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 2.31.07 AM.png (2576x1240, 506.75K)

ok, sure. what are your motivations and why are you invested then?

>Abortion murders a child
Based
>damages a mother
Based
>creates a society that sees human life as disposable.
Based
Cry harder faggot

Attached: want degenerates to reproduce.jpg (1602x1740, 181.82K)

Sad and very true.

Attached: 1634797965264.png (657x527, 187.87K)

Each state gets to decide what its own rules are. Red states will prohibit. Blue states will allow.

Attached: E7B36E8D-566F-499D-A293-33D4A0499A3F.jpg (1024x546, 94.41K)

Amen.

Life in a blind, mute, deaf and cold Universe, life is more precious than non-life, regardless of its form.

Doctors will just go back to legally euthanizing down syndrome babies. Most of them are born with a fucked up esophagus, and can't nurse, so they just don't fix it, and let them starve/dehydrate.

Attached: FR-APZKXEAEW36R.jpg (1018x1032, 123.18K)

Nada

>So you want degenerates to reproduce?
Yes. Accelerate. Time to rip off the band-aid. This will be the end of the welfare state, which will be overwhelmed. And then degeneracy itself will be outlawed in response.

based, thanks

Attached: leftists don't breed.jpg (1280x2096, 760.88K)

Since she can't abort, if I had to fuck her she would ask that I do her via her other hole If you know what I mean.

>I feel the argument isn't so much about how banning abortion would cause an uptick in the black population.
As a racial nationalist, that is the most important point for me. I understand there are other viewpoints and other issues that are important, but since this is under discussion I'm just giving my opinion.
>As I'd find it soulless to give more value to white people, but give perfect justification for non-white countries to do the same to whites.
But they already do, nonwhite countries don't treat everyone equally they do what's best for their own people, and we should do the same. They absolutely value their own more, no
"justification" required. Also, i'm not sure how allowing abortion which *incidentally* is chosen by nonwhites at greater rates than whites would be an effective justification for mistreatment abroad.

I'm all for white separatism or whatever you want to call it as a practical solution to our problems, just like i'm in favor of allowing abortion (which is predominantly a nonwhite phenomenon) as one practical decision to help advance white interests via not being replaced quite so quickly. If we're talking about pure idealism and theory-crafting then that's a different issue. I'd have no problem banning abortion in a hypothetical non-white ethno-state for example.

tl;dr abortion being legal nationwide is empirically good for white people in America, so I support it

Attached: abortions.png (750x750, 274.5K)

Attached: 0872CE58-A333-442C-9BEC-2DEB4E563931.jpg (788x600, 126.22K)

Look at all those snail trails.

Jesus that female is packed.

More women have died from LEGAL abortions post-Roe than ever died from illegal abortions pre-Roe.

>not posting the nigger version

Attached: niglet abortion pepe.jpg (700x533, 103.38K)

get a bitch pregnant

A nostril?

If only the (((birth strikers))) knew they'd use mass migration instead. Who am I kidding? They were probably anti white too.

unfathomably based

Attached: 1642631857143.jpg (1080x615, 71.27K)

>Actually the black birth rate in america has gone up since abortion was legalized.
Not a chance this is accurate, and even IF it were correlation != causation. Post your source.

How can I twist this to white college age women for my benefit? Would telling them that white men took away their abortion rights therefore they should have sex with me to get back at them?

>what are your motivations and why are you invested
I'm a CSIS Agent sowing discord in the US so that Canada can merge with the US via the adoption of a Democrat/Liberal North American caucus. Also, Terminator is a true story--Skynet's primary mission was to remove all term limits on Abortion (i.e. entire lifespan) and they really sent someone back in time to perform the greatest abortion that defies temporality. S/he looked like my pic.

You're a schizo, fuck off.

Attached: 1652319910681.png (720x960, 1.65M)

All abortion has done is mask the problem that is the free nigger. Once abortion is outlawed in the majority of states, the nigger problem will finally become so overwhelming that it can no longer be ignored, and this clown world of equal rights can finally end.

t.

Attached: christcucks black triplets.jpg (2550x1188, 472.64K)

has anyone just walked passed one of these mobs and thrown cheap condoms at them, like use this if you must be a roasty ffs. i do, and thats only because i value my dick more than their hole.

Biden admin will let the left go arby's roast beef and support their terrorist bullshit

>white college age women
girls, you mean. and why whitoids? fucking a white woman feels like you're fucking your sister, there's a lingering feeling of disgust through the whole ordeal

>life is precious
Gay

Attached: life vs non-existence.jpg (1300x1941, 179.25K)

They were. CPUSA literally advocated for a communist black republic in the American South on behalf of Stalin.

Attached: cpusa-black-belt.jpg (521x738, 463.43K)

>There will also be a corresponding wave of white births.
This is really not complicated math, nonwhites get abortions at higher rates than whites. So this "wave" of white births will be smaller.
>just ship all the niglets to blue states
sure bro, I actually run a niglet shipping service so it'll be easy!