What his endgame?

What his endgame?

Attached: specialbooks.png (287x442, 351.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gKC_N_9aJ8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feeding on souls of the innocent

feeding off the blood of the innocent

To get fucked in the ass

worldwide mandatory cbt

Think about how much access he has to untouched pussy

I hear he has an extreme fetish for all types of monster.

I think he's just a genuinely good person. He shares the stories of disabled people by interviewing them on a personal level which brings awareness to their situations.

to play the shitty games that suck ass

What if his endgame...is...

Nothing. At all...?

Mash every spud

Feeding off the foreskin of the innocent.

Leave the dude alone. Mot everyone is a piece of shit with I'll intention

based and agreed.

posting himself on Any Forums threads because he’s a narcissist who needs constant attention

His eyes are the brightest blue so I trust him

fuck retards

David duke 2024

Finding the ultimate tard
The perfect blend of physical and mental deformity
The Unitard, to bring them all to salvation

He is the end game.

I think he probably is too but he's still creepy as fuck. OPs pic gave me the same feeling as when I see pics of Feinstein.

Groomer energy.

I want to believe he’s good, but I really hate the way he talks to his guests. There’s something wrong and it could be that he’s just an attention whore.

Oh, and the way he dresses.

Attached: 29111E20-4C40-4D24-BDB1-B8908D415D52.jpg (976x549, 87.93K)

just make a living talking to and helping mentally challenged and disabled people. jews and minorities just don't understand the empathy of the white man, and think there is some underlying motive.

>Not posting the pepe version

Attached: 69E32B27-DE59-4C2B-8249-A9D8528E1774.gif (600x338, 985.31K)

In like 10 years you're gonna see a story about him and go
>oh holy shit

youtu.be/gKC_N_9aJ8o

literally married one

rookie mistake...the brighter the eyes the darker the soul

I attribute my being off-put by this guy (even though I do think he genuinely wants to be a good person) is the attitude towards the disabled being "YOU'RE AWESOME!! WHIPEE!!!" rather than treating them like a person, because no grown man wants to be treated like a kid. Although, I can imagine that some disabled folk would really enjoy that, so maybe he's just not for you or me.

Kind of like how you would be off-put by Barney

his guests seem to be getting something out of it, so I call it a net positive. I also want to believe he's good. I think there is a certain type of narcissist, though, that feeds their need for validation by being some kind of saint/martyr and putting themselves in the middle of every situation. usually it's women, but I wonder if he is that. if he's not really a good guy, he's got some incredible self-awareness to keep it out of footage that goes online.

Attached: 1648592088375.jpg (508x508, 41.25K)

Maybe he enjoys the positive attention he receives, on top of getting paid. No one else was doing it, and he exploited the fertile void. This is the era of banking off victims, people with disabilities. Although I don't think his motive has any underlying maliciousness to it.

its like the soft white unserbelly guy but for tards instead of junkies