FLAT EARTH DUBUNKED HAHAHAHA

if someone in the northern hemisphere and someone in the southern hemisphere both looked at the sky they will see different stars. If the earth was flat we'd all be looking at the same stars, but we aren't. That's all it takes to prove the earth is not flat.

Attached: 1655668576814.jpg (719x929, 73.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T_-WaJE64q0
bitchute.com/video/BxsiKnuxsIgK/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump YOU RETARD FLATTIES CANT ANSWER THIS HAHAHHAHA

Not even remotely debunked

Yet you have no explanation, typical FLAT TARD HAHAHHA

When you argue with a flat earther do you feel retarded?

Attached: 4543701A-131B-4F29-BBD6-A82B65B6AA10.gif (448x498, 2.8M)

the earth is not flat but space is fake and gay

The top of ships appear first on the horizon

YEAH IT MAKES ME FEEL RETARDED HAHAHAHA its ROUND LIKE I LEARNT IN SCHOOL HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1655774747117.webm (902x1150, 2.3M)

Attached: AAE24C24-FCB7-42A2-B7E5-D05FF23A751F.jpg (828x967, 588.02K)

>we'd all be looking at the same stars
Nope.

WHY NOT?

it is if everything is rotating, the stars included. Which is possible with a hologram universe. fucking globetards btfo once and for all

It’s the same dome above the continents in the north and south retard. The dome is what is spinning above us as evidenced by the fixed position of Polaris.

Those in south view their own side of the sky and vice versa.

The globe is satanic BS

does it even need to be debunked? We can see stars, planets, moons, and plenty of things that make it pretty fucking obvious the Earth is spherical. People sail around the globe and fly around the globe all the fucking time. Why is this controversial?

the stars are IN the sky. aka, the firmament. space is fake.

Attached: moonfar1.png (2312x408, 1.14M)

unless the sky in the supposed south is a mirror angled to the north to reflect northern stars to the south to convince folk of a flat globe.

Keep learning

youtu.be/T_-WaJE64q0

Attached: 1647660537715.webm (1062x804, 928.97K)

this does piss me off, why isnt the earth huge when viewed from the moon? it should be massive.

That's because our solar system doesn't travel perpendicular. It travels sideways.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

Cause there's no proof that earth is spherical.

Of course, another imaginary excuse to make your space fantasies real. “Hologram universe” kek. Add that one to “dark matter” & “dark energy” & “gravity”

All impossible to verify, measure or observe. Just place your faith in those who write the books

You can literally see the curve in that image, flathead.
Look at the line. Look at what is above the line, and look at the far right of the line where there is a gap because of the curve.
Earth is MASSIVE.

>Circle has km as units
>Plane is measured in ft
??????

its easy to verify a hologram, just put your hand in front of the source light, globetard.

checked. satellites are dangling by helium balloons below the firmament, btw.

Attached: if people claim we can see satellites in space then why can't we see any from space.jpg (960x960, 79.38K)

woah, you mean they used two different measurement units? debunkeroonied.

sure you can, kek

Attached: much flat earth mt everest.jpg (611x764, 132.61K)

Attached: il_570xN.1987547805_8h96.jpg (570x807, 82.23K)

tinyurl com/4p322v56

the moon is 1/8 the size of earth and 238,000 miles away. the moon is pretty big and far away. perspective

Attached: 618486main_earth_full.jpg (2000x2000, 740.05K)

35000 feet is like 6 miles.

Navy ships can designate targets with radar systems 100 miles out. Impossible on your globeshit

I still refuse to believe that anyone is really that retarded to think that the earth is a fucking disc. Just end yourself at this point holy shit

Do you have any pictures which are not a pieced together photoshop?

So now your theory is the dome around your flat earth is spinning ?
So there is a spherical sun 30 miles in diameter, and a spherical moon 30 miles in diameter somehow spinning (inside or outside of this dome?) with a half spherical dome that is also spinning around a fixed point in the center of a flat plane.

Your flat earth model just gets crazier the more you people try to justify it.

Attached: dome1.webm (600x336, 2.89M)

So endless vacuum with billions of stars and spinning rocks and black holes, and dark matter, and demons sucking sun's energy is not crazy?

There's plenty of proof. You flatheads just refuse to acknowledge it because doing so would force you to admit you are wrong. What I find funny is the whole Flat Earth bullshit was literally started as a joke by some college students just to see if they could get people to actually believe it. So congratulations, you let yourself get manipulated by some retarded college prank.

For example?

> it's not possible
Why not, you stupid bastard?

flat tards btfo, no globetards, right? i cant keep up anymore.

still no REAL answer

Attached: 1655773472256.jpg (642x718, 207.47K)

um, it was started by people in christoble coloumbus' time

Quit lying.

what are the chances that the moon and sun look almost exactly the same size in the sky?

Wow debunked you say? That sounds very impressive except it was already debunked thousands of years ago you fucking retard.

Attached: a jew in quora.png (706x1602, 293.83K)

>show me the curve
>shows curve
>pff that's not real

bitchute.com/video/BxsiKnuxsIgK/

This I feel is a decent guess. The moon is some sort of reflection off the glass

How is it impossible?

I was going to start saving these to troll people with flat earth theories but all the pics and vids suck. This is all they have? Pfffft

Attached: 1655139714284.webm (833x958, 2.99M)

if the earth is flat

how come their are no pictures of the edge?

Attached: 1351756443746.gif (195x155, 1.41M)

I'm talking about modern Flat Earth bullshit. Don't be deliberately obtuse.

>billions of stars
yes, we can literally observe them. Any person can use a telescope and observe the milky way disk.
>spinning rocks
Yes, we can observe them, take Mercury, Venus and Mars for example.
>black holes
Yes, we now have images of black holes and deep space field images showing distortion of light as it passes near a black hole
>dark matter
Still a theory as we do not yet have the technology to properly observe it, but give it some time
>demons sucking sun's energy
what the fuck are you talking about ?

Attached: dome2.webm (600x336, 2.92M)

Attached: The ICE WALL we are trapped.webm (750x422, 2.95M)

Every flat earth post scares the kikes

Attached: 1656047365257.png (1023x577, 494.82K)

The UN is patrolling the edge. When you get caught they brainwash you. Something something world conspiracy that involves hundreds of thousands of people that somehow is being kept secret.

Google is your friend. I'm not going to spoonfeed you information you should have learned in 1st grade.

>B-b-b-but Google is nothing but kike lies!!!!

Saying that is exactly what I'm talking about when I say you retards just dismiss any information that goes against your narrative. Also, the ones isn't on me to prove the Earth is round. That is established fact. The ones is on flat earthers to prove the Earth is flat since your assertion goes against currently established fact.

Radar waves travel in a straight line and bounce back to return information. At 100 miles out objects should be thousands of feet below the curve of the earth and produce no return.

Yet military radar on these ships can still designate the targets.