Society would be unironically better if alcohol was banned

society would be unironically better if alcohol was banned

Attached: ewqee.jpg (900x900, 91.72K)

Legalize cocaine and put it in drinks again

Legalize all drugs and have them be available from state dispensaries

Probably not. I wouldn't have gotten drunk and met all those nice, and absolutely terrible, people.

Social media is the death of community

Attached: 1632534705972.jpg (1125x1358, 123.33K)

How it worked for US in 1920?

taxing it at 1000 percent would be a better idea

opioids too

It transformed low level street gangs into the mafia that pulled strings within the legal system as if they were wiping their ass. All that revenue has to go somewhere.

Attached: really.jpg (640x640, 59.5K)

Based, I just wrote an essay on this

>society would be unironically better if there was more government overreach
fuck off

lets ban caffeine too then

>Legalize all drugs and have them be available from state dispensaries
In Michigan they charge like $16 in tax per vape cart for weed and people still line up to buy it. If you're not going to drug test the entire nation then you need to at the very least control the revenue and regulate what's actually going into people's bodies when they decide to get fucked up.

Attached: hurhurhr.gif (311x250, 1023.78K)

>anything I don’t like should be banned
Why are right-wingers like this?

>right
you mean left?

trannie fag

Prohibition worked so lovely didn't it?

To ban things in a degenerate society is pointless. People will do what they did during the 20s, which was probably a worse situation. There is no going back. The West is long, long dead. Same with the baby killers; ban abortion and they will still kill babies in the shadows. This is a lost society, we are way too educated, we had to implement fucking democracy, and we had to separate religious and political powers as two different entities. In such enviroment, it's impossible for socieety to find the path again. We are a walking corpse and there is 0 hope to revert it. I don't even mean this in a cynic, pesimist way, is just the way that it is. Like seeing some human skull lying in the ground and start thinking in ways of bringing it back to life. It isn't happening. Everything has an end, and our civilization is long gone.

I agree, but nobody will admit to it, especially here on the normalfag board.
Accelerate. Let the degenerates kill themselves.
Prohibition didn't ban alcohol itself you mongrel glownigger scum. It just banned the selling of it, it was supposed to fail

Attached: nb4 dont use doordash you do now.png (850x810, 329.49K)

gusic?

Come and get it!

Attached: 1655279357374.jpg (760x752, 207.5K)

Drugs are only banned cause Jews don't want you to feel good and would rather you buy fentanyl laced xanax from a shady cunt and die

>he isn't capable of being more than fully functional with poison pumping through his veins
You're weak

A few months ago I got into lifting and tracking my g's of protein (and calories by extension). I wouldn't even be able to fit in a beer with my current diet and honestly I say it's a good riddance.

Attached: 1525192759503.jpg (612x574, 66.12K)