Is it easier to get a tradwife if you're rich?

Seems like it is. I've been in billionaire neighborhoods and the women seem of a higher caliber.

Attached: tumblr_5bc81490c3e89e5e3b3c8ba7b133d4b7_3fe3357c_540.jpg (540x720, 185.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acQ6jLe3R8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did you kidnap Ben Shapiro and put him in a dress?

That's a bulk breedin sow I'll tell ye what

she was nice at 7

Did you mean tranwife?

It's easier to own people in general if you're rich.
It really doesn't matter what kind or what you do with/to them.

aw shit, the party is about to start

youtube.com/watch?v=acQ6jLe3R8E

Tradviwes haven't been invented yet.

Attached: 58296626_p0.jpg (2000x2000, 2.03M)

Sh-should I like it's anus?

Attached: fe0364c490df08bda5af5060d7602fc91a-07-x-files-plane-death.rsquare.w700.jpg (700x700, 45.65K)

Nastiest thing on Any Forums right now. Look at the other shit hole boards. There isn't a trap or nigger dick uglier than this picture. Is this photoshopped and if not what's the sauce?

>billionaire neighborhoods
they don't all live together, dumbass

no not really, however being successful also somewhat correlates with being more attractive and sociable, but it's not that money attracts good females

I'm a medfag and I earn 4x the average salary and I can say that's even harder to find one.
I mostly have roasties, single moms, fatties and ugly chicks wanting to hook up.

>Is it easier to get a tradwife if you're rich?
Yes, the Higher Value you are, the better you options are overall.
On top of that, a man that Provides is Traditionally Masculine, and that attracts Traditonally Feminine women who want to be stay at home moms.

Also WTF is that pic? Looks like a tranny.

What is a women?

Attached: bensisterstit.jpg (854x800, 50.15K)

dude ben shapiro is like half his height

Women of suburban upbringings will fuck criminals and drug dealers. Stop concerning yourself with women they are garbage.

Would you milk that? If it was Ben Shapiro's face and those gargantuan mammaries; Would you massage those giant breasts into lactation? Just think of it. Ben Shapiro's political arguments as you massage giant tits and watch as milk springs forth from said nipples. Would you?

>be rich
>have a wider choice of women than coalburner roasties or literal ogres
who would've thought
based

Tradwife will leave you at first sign of good-times possibly ending. Fuck white, fat, stupid & slow "western" women. They are all hoes anyway - the time of lying out their vaginas for more attention has ended. Oof good riddance, hello Asians x

Attached: 1650177659681.jpg (968x871, 127.19K)